The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Matt from the US of A - from corporate slowlaner to aspiring fastlaner

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
I was fired from my corporate mundane job back in Oct 2016. It was a blessing...man did I hate that job.

I am now an internet entrepreneur and also own a brand that I sell physical product on Amazon.

I'm here to learn and take my marketing and business(s) to the next level.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I was fired from my corporate mundane job back in Oct 2016. It was a blessing...man did I hate that job.

I am now an internet entrepreneur and also own a brand that I sell physical product on Amazon.

Welcome to the forum Matt. Don't hesitate to post questions. The forum is full of contributors willing to help.

My first contribution is to suggest that you set up you own eCommerce store and by putting your URL on all your products, and making your store attractive for your customers to return to, you can build a market independent of Amazon, while still benefiting from their huge traffic.

Walter

mindsetferg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Apr 29, 2019
California

Hi mattsteinman,

E-commerce is definitely exciting, and I have to say it hasn't been something that worked out for me (although I tested it out).

I think it's great that in less than 2 years you are already comfortable enough to make the title "internet entrepreneur" of yourself. I think most people struggle during those two years, but you must have had great execution and worked very hard and smart, so congrats on that!

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
Hi mattsteinman,

E-commerce is definitely exciting, and I have to say it hasn't been something that worked out for me (although I tested it out).

I think it's great that in less than 2 years you are already comfortable enough to make the title "internet entrepreneur" of yourself. I think most people struggle during those two years, but you must have had great execution and worked very hard and smart, so congrats on that!

Thank you! It hasn't been all that rewarding quite yet but I have to determination and drive to never give up. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...