The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Matt from the US of A - from corporate slowlaner to aspiring fastlaner

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

mattsteinman

Contributor
May 13, 2019
Michigan
I was fired from my corporate mundane job back in Oct 2016. It was a blessing...man did I hate that job.

I am now an internet entrepreneur and also own a brand that I sell physical product on Amazon.

I'm here to learn and take my marketing and business(s) to the next level.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I was fired from my corporate mundane job back in Oct 2016. It was a blessing...man did I hate that job.

I am now an internet entrepreneur and also own a brand that I sell physical product on Amazon.

Welcome to the forum Matt. Don't hesitate to post questions. The forum is full of contributors willing to help.

My first contribution is to suggest that you set up you own eCommerce store and by putting your URL on all your products, and making your store attractive for your customers to return to, you can build a market independent of Amazon, while still benefiting from their huge traffic.

Walter

mindsetferg

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 29, 2019
California

Hi mattsteinman,

E-commerce is definitely exciting, and I have to say it hasn't been something that worked out for me (although I tested it out).

I think it's great that in less than 2 years you are already comfortable enough to make the title "internet entrepreneur" of yourself. I think most people struggle during those two years, but you must have had great execution and worked very hard and smart, so congrats on that!

OP
OP
mattsteinman

mattsteinman

Contributor
May 13, 2019
Michigan
Hi mattsteinman,

E-commerce is definitely exciting, and I have to say it hasn't been something that worked out for me (although I tested it out).

I think it's great that in less than 2 years you are already comfortable enough to make the title "internet entrepreneur" of yourself. I think most people struggle during those two years, but you must have had great execution and worked very hard and smart, so congrats on that!
Thank you! It hasn't been all that rewarding quite yet but I have to determination and drive to never give up. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
What’s the minimum amount of skills and knowledge needed to start the course ? This is...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock