The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

Onakosa

"When I grow up I want to be ... "
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 23, 2020
UK
Im my experience, it's a lot of effort for not much return. I don't know anyone who's found it a brilliant marketing channel. Gets quite argumentative as well!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
The biggest problem with Quora is their audience with most visitors coming from India and other poor developing countries. Unless you run a business in India, you're probably going to waste a lot of time with Quora.

Onakosa

"When I grow up I want to be ... "
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 23, 2020
UK
The biggest problem with Quora is their audience with most visitors coming from India and other poor developing countries. Unless you run a business in India, you're probably going to waste a lot of time with Quora.
That's true too. Also seems to be a heck of a lot of American women ruminating over the British royal family.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
Is anyone using Quora for promoting a business now? Is it worth it? What tips can you share?
Thank you!:innocent: :halo:
Interesting, seems like most people have written off Quora as a sales channel.

It seems like an easy channel to use.

- Use a tool like answerthepublic to see what questions people are asking.
- Monitor niches and similar keyphrases on Quora.
- Answer the Quora post with a high quality answer.
- In the answer mention a leadmagnet and where to find it. The leadmagnet has more detailed information. You can incentivize the leadmagnet by leaving out interesting pieces of info.

I thought the power of Quora is that after you do the above sequence, Quora typically ranks very high on search engines. That ranking can get traffic over a long period of time (assuming consistent searches).

It also builds authority on the topic.

You can take existing content, re-purpose it as Quora answers and distribute.

I do see the problem that the traffic is 'low quality'.

maximusharrison

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 1, 2021
Even if the thread is almost 1 year old, I'll itch in by saying that Quora should be a part of a broader outreach strategy. Landing a post in the Quora Digest can earn you tons of "free" traffic and that is nothing to laugh at. Still, it's true that people make names for themselves elsewhere before riding that wave further with Quora or Fb profiles...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.