• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

GOLD! Margaritaville (I've Bought A Golf-Course!)

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by SteveO, Jun 4, 2015.

1. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $96,028
    Travel around the southwest in my 39' motorhome towing a jeep. I have a jeep that is built pretty well but still modifying it. Pulled the rear seat and put a dog bed in its place. Going to Moab, UT next week. Just got back from a week in San Diego. New Mexico, Colorado, and northern Arizona in July.

I have gotten back into running. Just finished a 10 mile workout. Maybe I can compete again. Always loved the "Hood to Coast" race up by Portland. May try to get on a team this year.

Managed to get into a house up on the mountain next to the 40 acres. So, building a house as well. Now I'm close to the site. Splitting lots, having them rezoned and putting them up for sale.

Lots to do!

2. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $96,028
    When the course gets so wet that golf cart traffic damages it, we will close. Pretty rare. People don't tend to play in the rain here. Lightning is a biggie though.

3. MetalGear

MetalGear Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,725
    Would not mess with the owner haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SteveO likes this.
  4. James Fend

James Fend Gold Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,004
    Argh... I got back into golf after a 8 year hiatus. Really hardcore into it now. Your presentation at the Summit was great and this thread is gold.

If I don't catch you ever on your course, hit me anytime you're in Vegas and want to hit a round!

SteveO likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.