The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make the awesome, ideal lifestyle everybody dreams of!

Idea threads

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Hello!

2014 is a year of action for me. No more half-assing around and just daydreaming about an better life.

Basically, my life right now is looking horrible.
Im 21, live at home and work in a job that change my mood from happy to sad everytime I enter. Its just freaking boring. My hometown is small and this time around, its freezing.

I also don't date any girls at the moment and that just sucks. Iwant to throw myself out there and connect and interact with as many beautiful girls as I can.

In late 2013 I actually got my hands on The Millionaire Fastlane , and wow...that open some new ways for me to see the world. I have always hated the 9-5 job, but this time I was reading about a guy who have gone through the same pat, working with dead end jobs and made it in the end. F*cking inspirational!

Another big facor in my life was when I saw the movie: The Great Gatsby. Because that movie just made me wanna be rich. Have money to do cool fun stuff and not worry about where my next paycheck is going to be.

I have been looking up copywriting recently. I just think its such a great skill to have in life, and if you can make money on it on the side, then why not learn it?

My ideal situation right now is to use copywriting as an income while I work on my business. Because Im so tired of always need to think of where will I find any work if I move? I have been traveling before and that was always a big issue for me. And you cannot always control thejob market, so if there is no jobs for you right now, there is no jobs.

But if I could freelance, that would be just awesome for a while!

So 2014 is a year of action as I said.
What I will de doing this year is:

*Move to Spain with a friend.
*Finally move out from home.
*Start approaching alot of girls.
*Learn copywriting so earn some sidecash
*Build a business which I have this idea right now

Yeah so thats basically what I will be cofussing on in year 2014!

This business I want to build came to me when I was taking a bath. Feeling shit because I was stressed and worried about what ishould do with my life. I have read and learned so much about business lately but I was just procrastination the real work. It just striked me!

Lets rock!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUserX15

Hello!

2014 is a year of action for me. No more half-assing around and just daydreaming about an better life.

Basically, my life right now is looking horrible.
Im 21, live at home and work in a job that change my mood from happy to sad everytime I enter. Its just freaking boring. My hometown is small and this time around, its freezing.

I also don't date any girls at the moment and that just sucks. Iwant to throw myself out there and connect and interact with as many beautiful girls as I can.

In late 2013 I actually got my hands on The Millionaire Fastlane , and wow...that open some new ways for me to see the world. I have always hated the 9-5 job, but this time I was reading about a guy who have gone through the same pat, working with dead end jobs and made it in the end. F*cking inspirational!

Another big facor in my life was when I saw the movie: The Great Gatsby. Because that movie just made me wanna be rich. Have money to do cool fun stuff and not worry about where my next paycheck is going to be.

I have been looking up copywriting recently. I just think its such a great skill to have in life, and if you can make money on it on the side, then why not learn it?

My ideal situation right now is to use copywriting as an income while I work on my business. Because Im so tired of always need to think of where will I find any work if I move? I have been traveling before and that was always a big issue for me. And you cannot always control thejob market, so if there is no jobs for you right now, there is no jobs.

But if I could freelance, that would be just awesome for a while!

So 2014 is a year of action as I said.
What I will de doing this year is:

Yeah so thats basically what I will be cofussing on in year 2014!

This business I want to build came to me when I was taking a bath. Feeling shit because I was stressed and worried about what ishould do with my life. I have read and learned so much about business lately but I was just procrastination the real work. It just striked me!

Lets rock!!

Hey Ryllban! Congrats on building the courage to take the leap of faith and moving! Hopefully your friend is a business minded person and doesn't become a burden. Keep us updated on your journey!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

These are admirable goals however I'd recommend you learn from the mistakes of others, including myself.

If you truly want to change your life, you need to quantify those goals. Mathematics is measurable -- subjective statements are not.

"Finally move out from home" should be translated into something numerical. What is preventing you from moving RIGHT NOW? If it's money, then you should target to save $X each week.

"Approach a lot of girls" should be "Approach at least 1 woman at least once per week, or every X days."

"Learn copy writing" should be "Write copy at least once a day for 1 hour" OR "Read 2 chapters of any copy writing book every day"

"Build a business" should be to find ONE PAYING customer who actually gives you money. Until that happens, there is no business regardless of the business cards, the website, or the fancy logo. Focus on getting to that ONE customer.

Give yourself a chance. Quantify this shit and then attack.

benhebert

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Dec 3, 2012
Traveling
Quantify this shit and then attack.

If you don't quantify your goals, then you wont achieve them. You're at war against your mind... it will find ways for you to slack off and do absolutely NOTHING.

Make goals and meet them! Good luck.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Dab1923: Thanks! yeah actually me and him was going to start a fashion brand before. But I dont know if he is into all this. Time will tell I guess :)

Mj: Some good solid advice, thanks! Why Im not moving now is because I still need 3 months to save the cash, then im out!

About the copywriting. Im new and I thought to myself that I will be reading atleast 1 book before I start write. But what is stopping me from reading and at the same time execute some pages? Hmm, so weird I didnt even think of this before. Thanks!

Also: "Build a business" should be to find ONE PAYING customer who actually gives you money. Until that happens, there is no business regardless of the business cards, the website, or the fancy logo. Focus on getting to that ONE customer.

Love it!

Benhebert: Yeah true! thanks!

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Will be mailing a bunch of local companys in my area. Looking to get my idea of the ground and make the first prototype. I dont know how much the costs will be yet, but I dont think they will be to high :)

Windsurfer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Jul 5, 2013
Minnesota
May I suggest reading posts over at the Tropical MBA. Check out this thread in particular to see what you are in for. Dan - the owner of this blog is also on this site. I really like what he has to say.

I was out snowboarding last weekend and listening to this podcast of his. In it they talk about how you use the 1,000 day schedule to build your business. They talk about just having an idea won't do it for you. You should spend the first year of the 1000 days learning a skill (and they use copywriting as an example) and then you build a business around that. I really liked what they had to say.

I wish you the best of luck with this. My concern is moving to Spain. Spain is a cool place with lots of distractions (probably some good looking women though..). I found living in Minneapolis (-12 currently) there are far less distractions so I can concentrate on my business. There are some good looking women up here too. Move out of the house by all means, but really consider whether your travel money might better be served invested in your new venture or for living expenses until you are up and running?

Also the women and the business may not mix. There are an awful lot of beautiful women out there who are VERY high maintenance!

insideout

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jun 3, 2013
United Kingdom
To go one step further than quantifying your goals, I'm huge on setting SMART goals.

Specific
Measurable
Actionable/Assignable
Realistic
Time Constrained

If you miss any one of those out, then it's a bad goal. Specific is self explanatory. Measurable means it's objectively easy to measure. So you couldn't say e.g. "increase my audience size to 5000 people" because audience size isn't measurable or specific enough. You can readily change the definition of an audience to flex to your needs/situation too easily.

Actionable/Assignable = you can do it yourself (or if it's a company, assign someone specific to do it). You or they control it. You don't need to wait for something to happen before you can do it.

Realistic, a given. Don't make a goal to make 100 million dollars in 2014 from your first business. Time constrained = specific deadline. Set a date, of if it's a daily goal, a time. If you don't meet your goal when that day/time comes around, review WHY, and be brutally honest with yourself.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Windersurfer: Will check that out, thanks!

insideout: Yeah for sure, thank you!

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Just wanted to share this awesome video:

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Great interview with Dane Maxwell.

They talk about finding a problem and make the product from that. And its just so freaking smart and easy. But I dont think many people do this at all. Partly because you need to actually contact people and ask them questions (I have heard of this before and did 1 try but just didnt go thru it).

Just pure gold + you actually increase your chance to make a product that people will buy.
Will start implementing this right away! :)

http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/no-ideas-no-expertise-no-money-business/

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Hey man,

I'm 20 y/o and a 'straight' guy too so I understand the similarities in interests haha. Seriously though, I think about these topics A LOT. I'm glad you posted this so I can see the advice that others gave.

On Girls: I just started reconnecting with girls I knew from the past. I'd say you should do the same since it's a decent start. Approaching is something I will start doing too, especially as Spring/Summer rolls along.

I saw your RSD video post, I'm subbed to RSD's YT and was about to recommend an older video but before I did I had to re-watch it (there is a lot of rambling). The relevant advice, in summary, is that Jeff says the best age range to get into game is 25-35 y/o (that's coming from him). He also warns not to develop your identity solely on 'pick up' and only being interested in 'game' because it's counter-productive (I don't think you and I fall into that category). If you want to...skip to 4:30 and listen for a bit, then once he starts going a tangent skip to 14:30 and listen for a bit.

I just watched this other video from Jeff, good stuff.

Things I Wish I Learned Earlier

Advice In Summary... #1 "There's going to be a company called Google, you want to buy stock in that shit" haha! Also, take physical exercise/nutrition/overall wellness seriously right now.

On Moving Out: AoM aka Art of Manliness wrote a series on this. The links to all the articles are at the bottom of the page I linked:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2012/...own-31-life-skills-in-31-days-series-wrap-up/

On Copywriting:

Free newsletter/Advice From A Pro

http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/

Hands On Learning Advice for Copywriting From Gary H:

http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Newsletters/zfkj_hands_on_experience.htm

PS: I'm reading a book called "The Way Of Men" by Jack Donovan right now. It's a book I think us younger or even older guys should read. I'm halfway done so far, and I'm enjoying it.

@atmosphere13 started a podcast called Knowledge For Men. I listen to every episode now and I'm glad he posted about it here a while back haha. He gets top notch guests on, you should check it out. Let's take the action necessary to make 2014 a great year! :rage:

Cheers

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
McChoy: Thanks!

DanielTArgueta: Wow, thanks for some awesome info! Love the things I wish I learned video actually. Listened to it 10x times.

Another thing he mention to that I think is golden is that not everybody has to like you. And that a used concept, but its so true.

And that can even be transfromed to business I think. Becauseone of my number one sticking points have been to get started and fail.

I linked this interview with Dane Maxwell a post up and he talk about reaching out and talking to people and find their problems. To be honest, im shit scared of making those phone calls he talks about, but wtf, if I don't Im going to just miss out so much pure gold.

I just started reconnecting with girls I knew from the past. I'd say you should do the same since it's a decent start. Approaching is something I will start doing too, especially as Spring/Summer rolls along.

Hehe funny you menton this, because I actually just did this too :).

AlexanderV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
341%
Dec 3, 2013
Ontario
The way you describe it sounds like you just want to have fun right now.

But seriously, what is the BEST choice for you?

What are you going to regret more in 15-20 years from now?
Are you going to regret not commiting all your energy to business or not partying with hot ladies?

Personnally, if I was in your situation, I would stay at home and work REALLY HARD to build a business that gives you a passive income for the rest of your life. I would approach customers and solve their needs rather than approach women to satisfy my own needs. Give it all it takes for 5 years and when you are successful you will have time (and money!) to have lots of fun.

Remember, Time is your most precious asset. Spend it wisely.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Yes its true. But I dont get where you guys think Im going to devote all my time approaching girls. Its 1 area I want to have sorted. And If I go out approaching 1 hour /day, I still have plenty time to do other things related to my business.

Life is short and you should value your time. But im not going to wait 5 years until I start approaching girls. You can do both at the same time and still succeed i think.

+ I really think you should enjoy the process. And one way to enjoy life and the process in it self is to also enjoy life in general. Sex is one of our needs in life and not to have it just makes you kinda depressed. Atleast for me.

Windsurfer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Jul 5, 2013
Minnesota
Just wanted to share this awesome video:
I have been listening to this video as an mp3 on my way to work. It's a lot of fun. I wish I had heard it in my 20's. I'm 46 now, married, with 3 kids, so I won't be going to the clubs that often. I'm what the guy calls 'over the hill'.

But I will tell you what. His advice is spot on. Eat good sh*t. I went on the primal diet about 3 years ago. I still cheat a lot but really try to stick to it as much as I can. I have a 6 pack, and can do 20 pullups at age 46. I couldn't do 10 pullups in college. I feel fantastic and only work out 3-4 times a week for 20 -30 minutes each time. Look into sprinting instead of running too. Ask yourself this question:

Sprinting releases growth hormone. Growth hormone does wonders for your body. I do 8x30 second sprints on the bike, rowing machine, lap pool or just running on grass and hills followed by 1:30 minute rests in between. It makes a huge difference. I don't long-distance running at all anymore, and the doctor commented on my low pulse at my last checkup.

As for the women, I think I got my best training in college. I went to a military Academy where most of the women were 'sub-optimal' in the looks department. So my buddies and I HAD to frequent the bars/other colleges/social scene if we were going to find a lot of attractive ones. After being rejected a lot we started having more and more success the more we compared notes and found out what worked. Sort of a mastermind group for meeting women:) Showing up at bars and parties as total strangers, finding ways to talk our way in, and picking up women trained us to go into careers where we could be successful at selling, networking and negotiating in general.

Take it from an old fogey. Go out there. Meet women. Hookup. Get out of your social circle. Not only is it a lot of fun, but it is invaluable training for any kind of business you want to go into later.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
I have been listening to this video as an mp3 on my way to work. It's a lot of fun. I wish I had heard it in my 20's. I'm 46 now, married, with 3 kids, so I won't be going to the clubs that often. I'm what the guy calls 'over the hill'.

But I will tell you what. His advice is spot on. Eat good sh*t. I went on the primal diet about 3 years ago. I still cheat a lot but really try to stick to it as much as I can. I have a 6 pack, and can do 20 pullups at age 46. I couldn't do 10 pullups in college. I feel fantastic and only work out 3-4 times a week for 20 -30 minutes each time. Look into sprinting instead of running too. Ask yourself this question:

Sprinting releases growth hormone. Growth hormone does wonders for your body. I do 8x30 second sprints on the bike, rowing machine, lap pool or just running on grass and hills followed by 1:30 minute rests in between. It makes a huge difference. I don't long-distance running at all anymore, and the doctor commented on my low pulse at my last checkup.

As for the women, I think I got my best training in college. I went to a military Academy where most of the women were 'sub-optimal' in the looks department. So my buddies and I HAD to frequent the bars/other colleges/social scene if we were going to find a lot of attractive ones. After being rejected a lot we started having more and more success the more we compared notes and found out what worked. Sort of a mastermind group for meeting women:) Showing up at bars and parties as total strangers, finding ways to talk our way in, and picking up women trained us to go into careers where we could be successful at selling, networking and negotiating in general.

Take it from an old fogey. Go out there. Meet women. Hookup. Get out of your social circle. Not only is it a lot of fun, but it is invaluable training for any kind of business you want to go into later.

Wow, nice! Yeah that video is great. Have been releating with alot of his stuff lately. Push your mind and body hard in you 20-35, then take it slow. And by the time you hit 35, you want to have some financial success to rely on.

Actually, there is not many older guys 40+ who I have met or spoken to who actually think you should do all this:

I think you view on this is just pure awesome. Thanks! :)

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Working on my copywriting at the moment. Also reading cashveritising. Omg...! So intresting and cool to see how you can change a persons view and actually buy something from you just from hitting the core values they have.

Didnt think copywriting would be this much fun and intresting :)

TropicalGuy

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
434%
May 18, 2012
Barcelona, Spain
May I suggest reading posts over at the Tropical MBA. Check out this thread in particular to see what you are in for. Dan - the owner of this blog is also on this site. I really like what he has to say.

I was out snowboarding last weekend and listening to this podcast of his. In it they talk about how you use the 1,000 day schedule to build your business. They talk about just having an idea won't do it for you. You should spend the first year of the 1000 days learning a skill (and they use copywriting as an example) and then you build a business around that. I really liked what they had to say.

Thank you good sir! Copywriting is a great place to start, I'd recommend thinking less of yourself less as somebody who write copy and more as somebody who grows businesses. Your tool to do that is words: sales pages, lifecycle emails, blog posts, press releases, white papers, pick your poison and market it! My friend John McIntyre did it with autoresponders. Simple enough but he grew a great business off of it, here's when the business started:

http://www.tropicalmba.com/how-to-increase-email-subscribers/ (I think I was his first autoresponder customer)

And here's when I randomly ran into him in Hong Kong half a year later:

http://www.tropicalmba.com/focused-marketing-business-opportunities/

Also I'd recommend perhaps hooking up an Odesk.com account and seeing if you can start getting some paying gigs and see what works. A guy at your age (read: energy level!) should be able to live anywhere in just a few months/quarters if you hustle Odesk accounts hard and learn your craft.

And reading books and blogs is cool but nothing does the trick like actually shipping work. Don't just try and convince somebody to let you do work for them, just go ahead and do the work. Launch your own personal website advertising your services today. Good things come to those who do real work everyday, if it's the case that you write sales letters, write one every single day eventually everybody will know you as the guy who cranks out awesome sales letters, and eventually we'll just click "buy now" on your website instead of go through the pain of figuring it out ourselves.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Thank you good sir! Copywriting is a great place to start, I'd recommend thinking less of yourself less as somebody who write copy and more as somebody who grows businesses. Your tool to do that is words: sales pages, lifecycle emails, blog posts, press releases, white papers, pick your poison and market it! My friend John McIntyre did it with autoresponders. Simple enough but he grew a great business off of it, here's when the business started:

http://www.tropicalmba.com/how-to-increase-email-subscribers/ (I think I was his first autoresponder customer)

And here's when I randomly ran into him in Hong Kong half a year later:

http://www.tropicalmba.com/focused-marketing-business-opportunities/

Also I'd recommend perhaps hooking up an Odesk.com account and seeing if you can start getting some paying gigs and see what works. A guy at your age (read: energy level!) should be able to live anywhere in just a few months/quarters if you hustle Odesk accounts hard and learn your craft.

And reading books and blogs is cool but nothing does the trick like actually shipping work. Don't just try and convince somebody to let you do work for them, just go ahead and do the work. Launch your own personal website advertising your services today. Good things come to those who do real work everyday, if it's the case that you write sales letters, write one every single day eventually everybody will know you as the guy who cranks out awesome sales letters, and eventually we'll just click "buy now" on your website instead of go through the pain of figuring it out ourselves.
Wow thanks! Some really good advice :).

Never thought of doing a website and attract copywritingjobs from there.

First time yesterday i started listen to your podcast. Got some really good stuff from there. Keep up the good work :)

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Now Im on my way!

Finally payed a programmer to do my home page for my website (will include some functions that I dont know how to do, thats why I paid).

The thing is that I dont know why i didnt do this before. I have had this idea for more than 1 months now, but I have just been procrastinate to actually have someone do it for me. Have just been thinking that I will figure it out by myself (had another idea about 8 months ago, a website that I didnt follow thru) and that have been resulted in me giving up because I get stuck in this weird programming situations.

And this have created a negative cycle for me, because I change ideas ALOT. Because I'm affraid of failing and then I chose the dumb way and "protect" myself fromshort term pain and never actually get anything done.

I mean, as many have said before, the onces who actually execute is the onces who will make money. The onces that not execute, but just think what an awesome life they will have is going to be stuck forever... Until they change their mindset.

Wow, crazy how good I feel for actually taking some action to do this, even if its a small step and not me doing the work :)

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Hired a great programmer for my first page. Hired himagain now for some more complex stuff to build. Will have the website up and running soon! :)

Also, have been taking on the 30 day Gary Halbert challenge. The first thing Gary says is that you have to read 9 different books. I have completed the first one, so now I will dig into second and that is: The Robert Collier letter book.

F*ck, have never been this intense and read this much for a long time ;).

also, I listened to the video I posted a few posts before, the thruth about success 4 video. And he mention that you should carve out all the things that just distract you. And it sounds obvious, but I have always talked myself into watching some episode or just relax after hard work.

I think you should reward youself from time to time, but I have looked at my life and I see this pattern where I always reward myself, everyday. So no more pointless stupid episode watching, no more instagram checking everyday..

F*ck yeah, 2014 is the year of action! :)

collab

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 30, 2014
Arizona, USA
Will be mailing a bunch of local companys in my area. Looking to get my idea of the ground and make the first prototype. I dont know how much the costs will be yet, but I dont think they will be to high :)

I think what you're getting to, and what everyone else here is trying to express, is that you are ON the path. You may (or may not) have many stumbling blocks ahead of you, but as long as you continue to quantify your expectations and execute on them YOU WILL gain the experience that moves you forward in profound ways... even if this current focus doesn't "work out."

Keep fighting the good fight!

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
I think what you're getting to, and what everyone else here is trying to express, is that you are ON the path. You may (or may not) have many stumbling blocks ahead of you, but as long as you continue to quantify your expectations and execute on them YOU WILL gain the experience that moves you forward in profound ways... even if this current focus doesn't "work out."

Keep fighting the good fight!

Thanks! :)

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Direct email marketing!

Have a question to everybody who's doing direct email marketing or have done it recently.
What do you do to prevent your email to be placed in the spam folder?

I was looking at my inbox today and flipped back 4-5 pages. Every email I got was from me signing up to lists or buyng a previous product. In my spam folder was direct emails. But the thing is that my spam folder put them there directly.

Why Im asking is because I was thinking of buying an email list and do direct marketing on a product I will launch.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Things are going great at the moment!
In a few hours my programmer will be done with 3 pages he is coding. So soon I will be able to launch!! (just a few pages and small things that will be added).

Money spent on project so far: 150$
Days spent on project (since I first executed on it): 4 days

Bought myself a subscription to the fastlaner inside yesterday. All I can say is omg..! If you havent bought it yet, what are you waiting for?

There are some self-made millionaires sharing their ideas and tips for us to just suck in. I have got sooo much free value from them that its incredible. Also, because Im a member of a forum like this where there are actual people who have made it, it makes my brain change.

Because no one (expect my uncle) is an entrepreneur and have actually made money from it. So when I surround myself (even if its only on the internet) I feel like my brain is changing and I see all this opportunity that I never saw before.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
It is important that you are happy and secure with yourself regardless of your income status. This is a world of abundance. All you need to do is go get it. The tough part for many people is to be happy.

I lost millions of dollars at one point. All I could think was agony and woe. It dawned on me one day that when I was at the richest point of my life monetarily, I was no happier that when I was 18 and sleeping in my car.

You can make great things happen. Just remember to stay happy in your life.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
It is important that you are happy and secure with yourself regardless of your income status. This is a world of abundance. All you need to do is go get it. The tough part for many people is to be happy.

I lost millions of dollars at one point. All I could think was agony and woe. It dawned on me one day that when I was at the richest point of my life monetarily, I was no happier that when I was 18 and sleeping in my car.

You can make great things happen. Just remember to stay happy in your life.

Solid point!

Its so funny because everybody who made money will tell you that no mather how much money you have, if your not happy with your life no money will transform that. And still, I think that if I only got a couple of millions I would be happier.

But you make a really good point here, because by finding true happiness in life = strongest abundance ever.

Thanks!

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Just wanted to share this great video about ecommerce I was listening to today

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts