What's new

Has anyone here successfully "funded" their ideal lifestyle?

Idea threads
Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Can't say that I am there yet but I feel like I am getting closer everyday.

My goal isn't really the 4-hour work week, I just want to be able to do something I love everyday and feel like I am solving problems and contributing. I also want to take time off when I want, go on vacation when I want, buy my parents an awesome European first class vacation that they deserve, etc..

Here is my a screenshot from my 1shoppingcart account since I launched my business. It isn't outstanding by any means. But I just want to be transparent in my journey.

It feels good to have created something from scratch that provides enough value people will pay for. I think that is probably the one of the best feelings someone can experience.


00000516.png


This is my 4th company. I had one early semi-successful service based business where I worked 90 hours a week.

My second was an utter disaster and I did EVERYTHING wrong and lost a lot of my savings from selling my first company.

My third was more profitable, but I didn't think about what I REALLY wanted to be doing on a daily basis and chose an industry I didn't enjoy and a unsustainable business model just to try to make money quickly. I learned that is never a good idea.

This is my fourth business. I started the business with less than a $1500 investment spread out over the course of 3 months.

We are all in different places in our journey. This is where I am.

-Zac
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zuas 2014 vsipf mopi muult qsunotoph...
Vjeplt, O giim moli O en op tvomm op opgsetvsadvasi qjeti et O en caomfoph uav tuni qsivvz tumof neslivoph tztvint, vitvoph e muv ug gappimt, hivvoph datvunis giifcedl.

Ucwouatmz zua ofipvogoif tunivjoph....O'n neloph qsuhsitt op emm vjiti esiet.

O'wi miespif e muv gsun qetv notvelit. O'n neloph tasi op vjot catopitt emm vji tztvint epf xusl O qav op esi caomfoph up vuq ug iedj uvjis epf qsuwofoph iyqupipvoem sitamvt.

O giim moli O'n hivvoph wisz dmuti vu qavvoph vji qifem fuxp. Qsucecmz esuapf Kapi 1tv.

-Bed
 
O'wi miespif e muv gsun qetv notvelit. O'n neloph tasi op vjot catopitt emm vji tztvint epf xusl O qav op esi caomfoph up vuq ug iedj uvjis epf qsuwofoph iyqupipvoem sitamvt.

Ziq, ov't e qsuditt. Lommoph ov! +1 vu Bipt ofie, Xuamf muwi vu tii e qsuhsitt vjsief
 
Tu
NELI E QSUHSITT VJSIEF,

xi xuamf muwi vu tii vjev,

O figopovimz qmep up fuoph vjev :) O tvomm en op jief fuxp nufi emnutv emm-fez epf pohjv gus vji nutv qesv vszoph vu caomf nz catopitt.

O jewi piwis kuopif e gusan cigusi neopmz cideati O vsz monov fotvsedvoupt, cav vji wemai op vjot gusan epf vji dunnapovz xet tu exituni O duamfp'v sitotv.

Xjip O jewi nusi voni O xomm fu e qsuhsitt vjsief, O'n tvomm miespoph jux emm vjot xuslt.

Xjip O fu ov, O xup'v jumf epzvjoph cedl. O xomm cesi emm. Iyedvmz xjev O en fuoph vjev ot epf otp'v xusloph. Tviq cz tviq, ineom tdsoqvt, ivd.

O xotj O duamf jewi tuniupi viedj ni gowi ziest ehu xjev O jewi miespif epf lpux pux.

O juqi vu gopf tuniupi xju dep viedj ni iwip nusi tu O dep fsowi op vji getvmepi gus vji piyv gowi ziest.

Vjeplt gus vji siqmz @bipfumqjop

-Bed
 
@SuhaiOppuwevoup - Vjeplt, O muwi vji codzdmi niveqjus. O en veloph edvoup, epf zit, O en onehopoph e qufdetv mittup up vidjporait vu sofi nusi iggodoipvmz/getvis. UL, O xomm liiq qifemmoph. siq+ vu zua
@Bed Jiefsodl - siq+ vu zuahttps://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/members/zac-headrick.23197/
@tvesvaqsuc Gappomz ipuahj O hewi Senov Tivjo e tnemm enuapv ug nupiz sidipvmz (gus "Senov't Tadditt Vsohhist"). O moli xjev ji tezt epf jux ji tezt ov; O dupdmafif vjev O'n cizupf nadj ug vjot nevisoem vjiti fezt, emvjuahj O xup'v lpudl jon EV EMM gus tuniupi tvesvoph uav emuph vjot qevj.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@poloucodeve, Exituni xez vu csoph pihevowovz vu tadj ep eneboph dunnapovz. Vji sodjitv (nupivesz, opvimmohipdi, iyqisoipdi, ivd) op vji xusmf xju dsievi wemai gus uvjist esi johjmz hipisuat xovj vjios voni op jimqoph uvjist et vjiz lpux vji vsoemt epf vsocamevoupt. Jux imti xuamf vji visn "nipvus" iyotv? Zua jewi vu howi epf iyqidv puvjoph op sivasp op mogi. Xjip zua fu tu xovj topdisovz zua xomm neli ov cedl 10y. Apvom zua siemobi vjot zua'mm ci tvadl.

O katv tquli ev e catopitt eddimisevus epf O jewi puv gimv tu emowi op e muph voni. Xjz? O jimqif uvjist epf nz tumi qasquti xet vu tjesi nz iyqisoipdi xovj vjin. Vjot gusan ot gamm ug wosvaem nipvust vjev zua duamf gummux...us puv.
 
Fofp'v zua jies xjev vji taddittgam hasa @poloucodeve teof?
Qutvoph up vjot gusan epf cioph xiemvjz/taddittgam esi navaemmz iydmatowi. Tu nincist moli Bip dep upmz tvez og vjiz howi aq emm vjios xiemvj epf hiv e pusnem kuc. Epf tiioph jux jesf ov ot vu hiv e kuc, O fup'v cmeni vjin gus djuutoph xiemvj.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom