The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make me a million, I will give it away.

LeeGall

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2014
I am here to to touch base someone who knows how this works, the relativity of the inner and outer, power of intent and will, utilising the faculties of the mind, prosperous spending, visualization, belief, proper direction of thoughs, correct action, best practices etc. (lol @ how many of you are thinking 'this guy has been watching too many self development sales rhetorics')

Currently I have £250 to my name in bank numbers.. More importantly however, I have an iron will, an open mind, persistent attitude and strong desire to live freely whilst granting freedom to others around me. I need to be sure that these qualities are directed/focused in beneficial ways and I believe being here right now posting this message requesting help is one of them. Someone on this forum can relate to such a spirit, seeing that these are the seeds to true success and I wish for someone to provide the required guidance/mentoring, have faith that I will do good and act responsibly with such freedoms and see that I help myself and many others in learning the ability to direct ones thoughts to worthy ends.

Currently I live in a small bedroom with the tiniest cost of living, I exercise my mind and body whilst on a mission to discover my spirit, I cook what I believe to be the best foods and stick to the strictest of protocols seen as required to return to perfect health, I can honestly say progress is clear to see and our abilities are becoming more and more apparent each day, I will continue working day by day to learn the principles of health and wealth until all comes into place.

Reading through the forum I notice there is quite a prefix on bringing something to the table rather than just posting and expecting to receive easy advice with little input. In the way of physical currency, advice to become a millionaire, advice with web startups etc. etc. I have very little to offer the users of this forum. What I will offer however is this pledge... If you provide the required guidance, focus, input and intent to see that I make a million pounds, I will continue to live a simple lifestyle and give the million pounds to worthy causes. Only when a million pounds has been given away will I continue making money and start to live like the man who makes his own price tag in this life.

I am a man of my word, if you can help then name your terms. Cheers, Lee

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LeeGall

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2014
Make me that first million, I give it away, promise.

Mentor and show me the way to become financially abundant, I will give you 20%, good causes 20%, friends and family 20% for the rest of my life.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas

Mentor and show me the way to become financially abundant, I will give you 20%, good causes 20%, friends and family 20% for the rest of my life.

Sadly YOU have to make the first million, no one is going to show you a step by step on how you can make a million bucks.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Make me that first million

Sorry, but no one here is going to make you anything. I suggest YOU make the million yourself, and then give it away.

I'd locked this normally, but I'll let the other people around here give you their input.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX

I can send you a detailed plan how to make your first million, but since you won't know how to execute it, you won't be able to make it.

Mentor and show me the way to become financially abundant

People mentor people who put in the work. That way their time isn't wasted.

Once you show major progress, mentors aren't hard to find. They'll often want to help.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I can send you a detailed plan how to make your first million, but since you won't know how to execute it, you won't be able to make it.

Reminds me of zen*******'s story of how a guy at a bar drew up a business plan on the back of a napkin. Zen took the napkin, spent 5 years executing on it, and brought the company public.

But put that same napkin into the hands of someone with no clue how to execute and they may very well have chuckled and wiped their mouth with it.

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
Great idea!

bfJ5eQy.gif

Pm me your address and I'll send you some cash to get started

1024px-Zimbabwe_$100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg

Disobey

following breadcrumbs
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Feb 18, 2014
Luxembourg
1 Million? Easy!

Step 1.) Go to walmart, buy everything you need to bake low sugar/low fat cookies.
Step 2.) Make the best cookies you can. Pack them in batches of 10.
Step 3.) Market them at $10-15 a box. Make the best sales copy/speech you can. Market them like they are the best thing since sliced bread.
Step 4.) Repeat at least a 100K times.
Step 5.) ???
Step 6.) ONE MILLION $!

Impossible? Too hard? Ask Dr. Siegal. http://www.cookiediet.com/

Remember my friend, it's all about YOUR PROCESS, and the VALUE you'll bring.

By the way, I made you a cookie, but I eated it.:troll:

Oven

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 31, 2013
If you are as committed as you claim to be prove it, anyone can say that they are the next big thing. Until you prove you are no ones going to waste there time, I would pay someone a million to teach me how to make a million the problem is they have no reason to.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
I have very little to offer the users of this forum.

Eat everything you can from this forum for breakfast lunch and dinner. Don't be a fly by bean counting dreamer. Stick around for a while and see what happens. After you can't stand sitting on your a$$ reading everything here, go out a do something.. Pop in every once in a while and ask for advice. If you see someone that was in a similar situation as you and have some advice to give, offer it. When you actually start taking more action than inaction you'll come across your biggest success or failure, when that happens stop by and tell us what you learned.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
Noone cares what you do with your money.
It's not like it's an exclusive club and they're excluding you cuz they think you'll use the money poorly.

Want a million?
Hit the phones. Get me VSEO clients locked into a contract for 1500/month.
I'll give you 2 month's payment ($3K) for every one client you lock down.
You're potentially 334 phone calls away from your first million.

Get 5 sales guys under you, have them each make a sale a week for the next year.
Millionaire by this time 2015.

Gotta start now though.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013

hahaha you're the funniest guy on the forum... and that's only 60% (including friends & family), where is the other 40%?

Give me $1 MILLION bucks and I will give it away to my mom & dad :D

cashis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Feb 22, 2014
You're going at this all wrong. You have all the information you need at your disposal, the rest is up to you. No one will make you money unless they are your employees. And why would anyone mentor you, or supervise you, because of your pinky promise to give it away? With the effort they would put in, they could make $10 million and give that away.

If I were you, I'd spend my time actually doing something instead of wishful thinking.

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Here are three basic ways you can make a million dollars
- You can run a company worth a million to several million for a few years and earn that million
- You can run a company that generates about 500k-750k and sell that company and make a million
- Patent something and liscence it to big companies with large distribution networks

Don't give away money to your folks.

There is a thing called the sidewalker mentality, overcoming it does NOT mean paying your parents...

Just become a damn good biz guy

Last edited:
G

GuestUser112

Noone cares what you do with your money.
It's not like it's an exclusive club and they're excluding you cuz they think you'll use the money poorly.

Want a million?
Hit the phones. Get me VSEO clients locked into a contract for 1500/month.
I'll give you 2 month's payment ($3K) for every one client you lock down.
You're potentially 334 phone calls away from your first million.

Get 5 sales guys under you, have them each make a sale a week for the next year.
Millionaire by this time 2015.

Gotta start now though.

Lol I recently quit a job cold calling car dealerships selling SEO services starting at $699 per month. I wonder if my ex boss uses this forum because when I say I quit I really mean I stopped calling him back once I realized that all his customer testimonials were fake and I was giving fake numbers to possible clients. Which is a shame because he has a great business model and very detailed website...just no customers...shame...

Anyway, whats the difference between SEO and VSEO? Or was that just a typo? I'd be down to make some cold calls I could use the cash and I wouldn't mind flexing my sales skills again. Pm me.

Btw Lee Gall...try to focus a little less on New Age spirituality and a little more on solving needs in the marketplace and your luck will improve in magical leaps and bounds. I'm a New Ager myself to a certain extent but unfortunately the Illuminati has stopped me from earning money from my bong hits, so now I am forced to think pragmatically and enter the world of business...goddamn Bilderberg group and their witchcraft....

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
Well your attitude seems to be in line or at least on the right track. While everyone else has given you valuable advice on how to become a millionaire (not sarcastic about that) I want to point something out.

Often times I come across people that say things like
"Just tell me what to do to make money and I'll work my a$$ off" But then you tell them that there's no salary and they have to create something from scratch even after giving them they plan they decide to go a different direction aka paycheck.

PEOPLE DON'T VALUE SOMETHING THEY GET FOR FREE! you only value it after putting in your blood sweat and tears. Trust me I know, I attempted to make a stream lined way for sales people to make money. Got them clients, preset appointments, training, the works! But because they didn't invest anything into it they took it for granted.

the other thing I see people say:
" Once I have $1,000 or $100,000 or $1,000,000 I'm going to GIVE IT AWAY!!"
This plainly and simply is bullshit. You may be different. But most people believe by projecting that they have a positive intention for the money that it will just fall into their lap. My next question to them and to you is this: WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY GIVING AWAY TO THOSE IN NEED? If you're not giving money away when you have $1,000 then you're not going to do it when you have $1,000,000.

Just my .02 cents (see you're 1/50,000,000th of the way there already!)

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Here's a question. Why would I make you a million rather than make myself a million? Instead of mentoring, why should I not hire someone to help me make a million? Do you think that your good intentions are enough to get someone to mentor you? If I make myself a million, I can give it away to my friends and family, good causes and keep 60%. I think I'd feel better about that you having you give it to your family and friends.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Work for somebody for FREE. Shoot, if I was younger I'd probably pay zen******* to let me work for him hahah. Put in the time while you learn and invest in your brain.

Pinch your pennies hard bro. I ate $1 hamburgers every single day of my college career so that I could squirrel away money for my dreams. The employees at Burger King eventually noticed the pathetic daily trend and started giving me free fries and soda.

Figure out your WHY. Then make a move.

LeeGall

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2014
Sadly YOU have to make the first million, no one is going to show you a step by step on how you can make a million bucks.
Yes they can, yes they will and if I search hard enough I will find them? How did anyone make their first million? By deciding they want to make money then shazam.. Well I want to make money and given that I have no money right now it will be done through the help of others surely. To magic it out of thin air is in the power of the treasuries, my printer is not up to scratch. So I need a tutor/mentor/method. Naysayers need not reply cheers.

LeeGall

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2014
For a bunch of rich folk I see a surprisingly large amount of closed minds/unhelpful people here. I'm interested in how to not how not to, read my request and if you cannot help i'd kindly ask you to keep your opinions to yourselves.

LeeGall

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2014

People mentor people who put in the work. That way their time isn't wasted.

Once you show major progress, mentors aren't hard to find. They'll often want to help.

----------------------------------

What makes you so sure I won't know how to execute it? My email is lee-g-@hotmail.co.uk, send it and I can learn. As for major progress I was given a week to live.. Five years later.. Shazam

LeeGall

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2014
And as for putting the work in, you could not even begin to imagine some of the lengths I have been to to keep myself alive. Looking at the world around us and all the easy money stolen from the people passed around chums in cohorts and the ultimate control of 'global debt' and the banks over the people, i'd have rather have died to be honest. The only reason i've stayed alive is because of my love for another, five years wanting to die and seeing my desires manifest. Only the love for my poor beaten down family kept me here because they dont have a clue either.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
yup ignore list + 1 based on response. Interesting how "we" are "closed minded"....

Last edited:

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Bro, I'm not even a millionaire yet and I get daily requests from people saying that they will be committed if I show them a step by step plan. In the beginning, I actually did give step by step plans. I literally would spend 1-3 hours on the phone daily helping people move forward without asking them for a penny. I still do mentoring once in a while, but I am a bit more selective with my time because I am responsible for taking action on the advice that mentors have given me. I don't want to waste their time. I still have a backlog with people that I want to mentor actually lol don't worry guys, you know who you are and I haven't forgotten you.

Anyway, after I would mentor these people they would end the conversation saying, "Wow thanks man. I'm so inspired. I am so committed now. You've changed my life".

You know what happened?
ALL OF THEM DISAPPEARED. They stopped responding. Shit, I don't know if they even took one minute to try.

This is the scenario that I've seen played out many times here on this forum:

1. Mentor helps people out.
2. People treat them like shit and take zero action on their advice.
3. Mentor leaves forum.

So with that said, what makes you different?

Last edited:

LeeGall

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2014
Cheers for your response Gsuz, chuckle. This is the biggest thing keeping me in limbo so it seems. How many trillions of debt? Yet i'm flat broke?? I got a number of skills, a big brain and am persistent but every corner I turn it seems corruption and greed stops me from getting anywhere. Nine out of ten businesses in my town are laundering fronts, many businesses are building big debt, bankrupting, rebadging, rinse repeat... How is anyone supposed to find something they are good at and make an honest penny doing it. At 18 years old I was the closest, I set up a music promotions company, we were organising shows, making merchandise, booking out our bands and making a decent profit for some teen in a bedroom. I even ended up renting rehersal/office space and clearing a profit getting bands to use it. Problem with that was my family fell to pieces who relied heavily on for help.. My mum was having an affair with a band member from one of the band we were promoting for free. It was tradgic, from there my whole life shifted polarity, i turned to drugs, lost my job, lost my house, lost my car, all my friends and my girlfriend, everything went and I wanted to die. But i'm still here and really need a hand to pull me up to higher ground not a bunch of holier than tho's knocking me down. I need help

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
For a bunch of rich folk I see a surprisingly large amount of closed minds/unhelpful people here.

Some trolls are beyond help.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...