The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Make 10+ Return in Bitcoin, Now I start over...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

JinYang

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 5, 2020
China
Hello all, I’m Jin, 29 years old, from China.

I was a traditional man, like most people in China, I was told go to school study hard and get a good job then get married, give birth and raising kids. I have been worked in a chemical plant for almost 7 years after I graduated from college. I did save some money but it can’t afford a house in the city where I worked. So I want to change deeply, want to make a fortune to give my family a comfortable life. I used to buy lottery many times,I also read a lots of book about investment, stocks, futures, but without enough money to invest, even if I can get 20% return yearly, it do not solve the problem. I do believe if I have, let’s 1 million yuan, I can live on the interest, so I can do whatever I want to do without financial burden. So the problem is how I can make my first 1 million, working is not an option.

Finally, God give a response to my prayers, In 2015 I heard of Bitcoin,after doing my research about Bitcoin i bought some, then in the 2017 when bitcoin was about 20 thousand yuan, I sold it and got a 10+ times return. Then I quit my job and buy my family a house. But I didn’t have the ability to use the money wisely, easy come easy go, I lost a lot in the stock market and cryptocurrency market.

Recall the painful experience, I read many books and think a lot. I finally figure out the stock market is not for me to make money but to keep and increase value. I must make money by starting my own business, which must fulfill CENTS commandment, then put the money in the stock market wisely. I have rent a office last month, want to make animation online, start with simple MG animation, then 3D animation, that's my plan.

Now our city have been impacted hugely by Covid-19, especially the restaurant, tourism, but the online business is booming, most people buy everything online.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Process

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain

I was a traditional man, like most people in China, I was told go to school study hard and get a good job then get married, give birth and raising kids. I have been worked in a chemical plant for almost 7 years after I graduated from college. I did save some money but it can’t afford a house in the city where I worked. So I want to change deeply, want to make a fortune to give my family a comfortable life. I used to buy lottery many times,I also read a lots of book about investment, stocks, futures, but without enough money to invest, even if I can get 20% return yearly, it do not solve the problem. I do believe if I have, let’s 1 million yuan, I can live on the interest, so I can do whatever I want to do without financial burden. So the problem is how I can make my first 1 million, working is not an option.

Finally, God give a response to my prayers, In 2015 I heard of Bitcoin,after doing my research about Bitcoin i bought some, then in the 2017 when bitcoin was about 20 thousand yuan, I sold it and got a 10+ times return. Then I quit my job and buy my family a house. But I didn’t have the ability to use the money wisely, easy come easy go, I lost a lot in the stock market and cryptocurrency market.

Recall the painful experience, I read many books and think a lot. I finally figure out the stock market is not for me to make money but to keep and increase value. I must make money by starting my own business, which must fulfill CENTS commandment, then put the money in the stock market wisely. I have rent a office last month, want to make animation online, start with simple MG animation, then 3D animation, that's my plan.

Now our city have been impacted hugely by Covid-19, especially the restaurant, tourism, but the online business is booming, most people buy everything online.

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience and optimism.

Hopefully you inspire a few others to keep moving forward.

Bekit

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2018

Welcome to the forum, Jin! Thank you for sharing your story.

Can you share how your city has been impacted by Covid-19? I'd love to hear your firsthand experience.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
freelance is cool. but to own a business is like freedom. A newsletter I'm subscribed to gave...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...