The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Looking for team management tool (time, hours, skills)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

JohnFuture

Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Europe
Hi everyone!

I am looking for a free management tool, where I would see what hours each team member can work, what is their time zone/time, and also team leader would be able to see in short description member best skills etc. to allocate specific tasks.

In other words a tool that can help manage people work.

Is there such a thing available, and is it for free? I have found that with my team partner is getting difficult to work on the project where many people are involved.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Why free? Paid tools are almost always better. Fixing bugs and troubleshooting errors is not profitable.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I second the Trello recommendation. When I volunteered at the UNA Chapter we used one called Asana. Not sure if it was free or they had discount for being a non-profit, but look it up. I remember it being pretty neat. Does Google Suite (is it still called that?) not have something like that? Check that out too.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers