Hi, 22yo average guy here!
4 days ago I went on my yearly vacation and checked Amazon for some ebooks. Stumbled across a few of those "get rich quick" books and someone mentioned Millionaire Fastlane in one of the reviews of said books. Thank god for that person and their 1 star review!
Here I am, 4 days later, having read Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED . Didn't really do much else on my vacation other than sitting near the lake and reading but I had a blast. My GF and I spent the last day sitting on the lake watching all these old farts with their boats in the harbor and talked about how we could be one of them in the future - just 40 years younger.
When I finished High School I did an internship at a local startup. A few months later they offered me full-time employment. I joined when we were 6 people working in the basement - now that company has (just two years later!) 70 employees and makes a daily profit of $200k+.
After seeing the numbers and now reading Fastlane & Unscripted, I did what everyone should do: I handed in my 4 weeks' notice, came up with some business ideas, bought a domain and started working on my own shit during my vacation.
Btw Lambos suck. Ferrari is where it's at! But I'll probably prioritise the boat...
4 days ago I went on my yearly vacation and checked Amazon for some ebooks. Stumbled across a few of those "get rich quick" books and someone mentioned Millionaire Fastlane in one of the reviews of said books. Thank god for that person and their 1 star review!
Here I am, 4 days later, having read Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED . Didn't really do much else on my vacation other than sitting near the lake and reading but I had a blast. My GF and I spent the last day sitting on the lake watching all these old farts with their boats in the harbor and talked about how we could be one of them in the future - just 40 years younger.
When I finished High School I did an internship at a local startup. A few months later they offered me full-time employment. I joined when we were 6 people working in the basement - now that company has (just two years later!) 70 employees and makes a daily profit of $200k+.
After seeing the numbers and now reading Fastlane & Unscripted, I did what everyone should do: I handed in my 4 weeks' notice, came up with some business ideas, bought a domain and started working on my own shit during my vacation.
Btw Lambos suck. Ferrari is where it's at! But I'll probably prioritise the boat...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
