What's new

Looking for Great Content Writer & Social Media Guru for Growing Website

Marketing, social media, advertising
Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ellis1987

PARKED
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$25
I manage a newly launched, but growing travel/community site and I am looking for someone who is good at social media marketing and content writing to join me in my aim to create a successful, lucrative business out of it.

As I am just getting the site off the ground, the budget is very limited at the moment and I am relying on mostly growth hacking techniques and low - no cost advertising. I am looking for someone who understands and believes in the business idea as I do and who will be willing to put the dedication and time in to drive it into a successful business

The role will be unpaid for now as the website is a currently a free platform, however I have a number of ways I am looking to focus on in the future to create revenue once the site has a decent user base. I will be willing to negotiate a deal with anyone who is interested for them to take a percentage once the site starts to become profitable.

Please email me if you're interested - [email protected]
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom