The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Looking for Great Content Writer & Social Media Guru for Growing Website

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Ellis1987

PARKED
Jun 14, 2018
I manage a newly launched, but growing travel/community site and I am looking for someone who is good at social media marketing and content writing to join me in my aim to create a successful, lucrative business out of it.

As I am just getting the site off the ground, the budget is very limited at the moment and I am relying on mostly growth hacking techniques and low - no cost advertising. I am looking for someone who understands and believes in the business idea as I do and who will be willing to put the dedication and time in to drive it into a successful business

The role will be unpaid for now as the website is a currently a free platform, however I have a number of ways I am looking to focus on in the future to create revenue once the site has a decent user base. I will be willing to negotiate a deal with anyone who is interested for them to take a percentage once the site starts to become profitable.

Please email me if you're interested - ellisvcroney@gmail.com

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom