The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a thread (“building my oceangoing sailboat)

Dignium

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Oct 6, 2017
San Jose, CA Bigg Biz Cluster of Software Fastlane
I am looking for a thread where a user wrote about his B2B SaaS Fastlane plan to earn his ocean going sailboat / vessel capable of sailing to Antarctica and back.

He explained eloquently to achieve this that he was going to pursue a very potent Fastlane, and that out of all the software / internet companies you could execute on, that a B2B SaaS company is the most potent out of them all. He further listed the benefits of dealing in non-physical services instead of products, It’s really good post I can’t find.

It was one of the first threads I remember reading on FLF 2 years ago, and I know I wasn’t an INSIDERS at that time. I hope it has not been deleted or edited unrecognizably, as I’ve tried the FLF search & site specific internet search multiple times with no dice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Possibly this one?

Dignium

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Oct 6, 2017
San Jose, CA Bigg Biz Cluster of Software Fastlane
Possibly this one?

This is it. Thank you. And thank you Young-Gun for the breadcrumbs.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.