The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking at starting a Digital Marketing Agency.

Mikeyyy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 17, 2022
Hi. I looking at starting a DMA as a side hustle and eventually turn into a full time business. I've already got some ideas of the type of business I would have like a name, what kind of people to serve, and how much I'd like to make out of it. I'm looking for some tips, advice and what to do and not do from people have have ventured down this road. It be wonderful I could chat with someone either though this form or even video call.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mat79

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
May 2, 2020
Dallas, TX
I haven't started an agency, but I watched a video by this guy Sebastian Ghiorghiu on YouTube and he said his agency doesn't charge clients unless the ads he runs for them actually get results. I thought that was a really smart way to go about it, at least to start.

Mikeyyy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 17, 2022
I haven't stagrted an aency, but I watched a video by this guy Sebastian Ghiorghiu on YouTube and he said his agency doesn't charge clients unless the ads he runs for them actually get results. I thought that was a really smart way to go about it, at least to start.
Yea for sure and I've been doing my research and one thing that I was told that sounds like a good idea. When offering services do some free work for the first couple of clients and get some experience under my belt. Nobody want's to pay for a bad job done. So at least when I charge clients, I can say "Hey I know what I'm doing and I can guarantee a return on investment". It sounds like a good idea as I've never ran a ADM, so I'm going into this super green.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.