I've enjoyed watching everyone hold their business logo design contests over at 99designs over the past coupla years so much that I've considered starting a business just so I can have a cool logo!
But I stumbled upon a site which I'm sure is familiar to all of you in the Internet Marketing world where instead of getting a logo designed for $100 -200, they go for as little as $10!! I'll let you be the judge of quality and creativity. But if you are on a bit of a budget, it may be worth consideration. Here's the post I was just looking at that was the impetus for this post.
I'd love to hear if anyone has tried this and what your results were. Or if you do try it in the future, please post back here with your results.
But I stumbled upon a site which I'm sure is familiar to all of you in the Internet Marketing world where instead of getting a logo designed for $100 -200, they go for as little as $10!! I'll let you be the judge of quality and creativity. But if you are on a bit of a budget, it may be worth consideration. Here's the post I was just looking at that was the impetus for this post.
I'd love to hear if anyone has tried this and what your results were. Or if you do try it in the future, please post back here with your results.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
