The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Life changing income as an Amazon seller (while breaking their TOS)!

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

bezos_bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 13, 2019
Hello everyone, hope your summer has been full of blessings so far. I wanted to share an amazing fully online business model that has been life changing for me and some others. I pondered whether to share the details with others or not because of a somewhat irrational fear of over saturation as this specific type of drop shipping is a well hidden gem. I've been listening to a lot of Jim Rohn lately and have developed a burning desire to share this with others and lead them towards financial prosperity. E-commerce pros might call me a lunatic but I want to see others really succeeding by leading them and their families towards a literal pot of gold. I want to see how genuinely fulfilled people are after I show them the ropes. I want to show people how to give everything they have to this winning online business model.
Service to many leads to greatness
-Jim Rohn

This business model is amazon drop shipping. Many have heard of “Shopify drop shipping” or ordering cheap products from china directly to customers. Amazon is supreme as you don't need to invest thousands into facebook ads to lead traffic to your site. Amazon has billions of users browsing their site and searching up products. As your listings show up in the top of select searches (easy) you can easily receive hundreds of thousands of orders with zero investment into advertising.

To put it simply you list product photos and descriptions on your amazon store, sourced from various wholesaler websites. After you list your products at a higher price than your source website (for 20%-50%+ profit margins) when you receive an order on your amazon store you simply order the product from the wholesaler website directly to your customer and keep the price difference. I love this business model because you can't lose, you don't need to make big investments to hold any inventory. You don't buy any product until you get paid through the customers order on your amazon site. You don't need more than a few hundred bucks to get started on this model, Amazon has a 2 week waiting period until payments from orders are deposited into your bank account so you will need a couple bucks on hand to order the products to your customers. I never thought I would say this but I highly recommend taking out a loan or credit card to fund orders if you are low on cash. Don't want to make this seem like a get rich quick scheme, as serious work and dedication is required, but it's virtually impossible to lose out on your investment without some serious bad luck/rare amazon issue. I've seen people from all walks of life open a seller account and see results quickly, receiving a few orders in their first few days of listing products. It can seem complicated with all the mention of softwares/scripts but that is mostly for fine tuning after you master the basics. I've dedicated hundreds of hours into perfecting and systemizing this business. I am able and willing to help people expedite their success and avoid almost all of the headaches and mistakes I made starting out. I have been highly successful with this business by focusing and systemizing a few of the following key business aspects. My energy was focused on.....

1. 1. Dedicating an in insane amount of time towards trial and error/headaches/long sleepless frustrated nights/sacrificing my social life
  2. 2. Creating easy to follow formulas, highly effective systems/processes/
  3. 3. Scouring the internet and finding the very best sites to source product listings.
  4. 4. Listing tens of thousands of products on my amazon store (shotgun approach is best, list like crazy!)
  5. 5. Scaling the business up to consistent 5 figure monthly profits
  6. 6. Maximizing my profit margins by systemizing the use of coupons/discount codes on product source sites.
  7. 7. Crafting detailed excel spreadsheets for quick easy access to all essential business data.
  8. 8. Finding trustworthy freelancers/virtual employees, developing a functional team, individual employee roles for each aspect of the business. I've got some amazing managers/assistant managers keeping the business running smoothly. I've developed an easy on boarding process/training for all new employees. I've even created an emergency plan for my employees in case of my unexpected absence. If I went to jail for 3 months the business would hardly miss a beat. I've made use of a software that allows my employees to use my credit cards to fulfill customer orders while making it impossible for my cards to be stolen or used maliciously. (hiring employees isn't needed until you feel like you need them)
  9. 9. Developing systems for maneuvering through the competition, making use of scripts, chrome extensions etc.
  10. 10. Effectively using tons of e-commerce softwares,
  11. 11. Avoiding competition by finding new trending products with zero competition yet, or healthy amount of competition. (often no competition can mean no demand, 3-4 other sellers selling the same hot product as you is perfect.
  12. 12. Making effective use of dozens of helpful Chrome extensions to further maximize profit margins and save valuable employee time.
  13. 13. Developing game plans before the crazy Black Friday/Cyber Monday to maximize holiday profits. Without sounding like i'm bragging, I made the most cash at once in my entire life in the weekend leading up to the grand finale Cyber Monday.
These are just a few aspects of the business, I'm sure you have questions like “what about this..” or “how do you deal with this happening” I've developed a solution to just about any possible problem you can conceive of running into with this business model.

According to Amazons TOS they “technically” say they don't allow this business model, but I'll tell you a large portion of their business comes through this model. They claim it's against TOS but will allow you to run your store with out giving you any problems as long as you are very careful to ensure satisfaction of all your customers with timely deliveries. They don't want their customers being inconvenienced by new sellers who don't know how to run this business model properly. It is an unwritten rule that they allow drop shipping as long as you keep their customers happy, the rule only created to deter un skilled sellers who could annoy their customers with long 6 week wait times by drop shipping from China. (many of my products are shipped from North America to customers also in North America. Amazons seller fee is 15% of all orders, Jeff Bezos is happy to continue collecting this from us if satisfaction of Amazon customers is maintained.

Some will say that this is a “scummy” business model since you are selling people products they can find cheaper elsewhere, ignore them. People like to buy products quickly, and easily while logged into amazon with a touch of a button using their stored payment info. People don't want to go spend 30-60 mins searching online for a better deal on their product. You are making profits by making it very convenient for people to buy the products they need at the price they feel is fair. Retail arbitrage is a tried and true legit business model and you deserve to build a life for yourself with it, free from any guilt tripping whatsoever. There is a fortune to be made on the margins of bringing two markets together. This is a very common model used by major retail businesses like Walmart.

If anyone would like 1 on 1 mentorship, or group coaching on this method I am able to show you some of my secrets and go into backend systems. Really looking to build close relationships with those who are serious about this business, not “wantrepreneurs”. I really only want to work with people that are serious about giving everything you have to creating a passive income online business, not those who quit at the first sign of struggle. There is nothing more financially satisfying than passive online income, getting 5 figure deposits to your bank account while you are on vacation due to all the hard work you put in initially.

Im almost done with a highly detailed manual. Will be including ALL of my secrets and even some of my sourcing websites. Amazon is so massive there is room for everyone to succeed..

• Over 5 million sellers on Amazons Global marketplace, 2,975 new sellers each day
  • Over 140,000 3rd party sellers surpassed $100,000 in annual sales.
  • Over 1 billion items were ordered from 3rd party Amazon sellers during Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2018. This year will there will be FAR more.
Trust me you want to learn this business model NOW! so that by the time Black Friday/Cyber Monday comes around you already are settled and are ready to have a very profitable holidays with the insane amount of orders. 4th quarter will be the most profitable times for you, and the timing is perfect so that if you dive in now you can be prepared.

If you’re serious about creating passive online income, Hit me up and let’s chat. I’m a pretty relaxed nice guy and am easy to talk to! I have a lot of experience as a bodybuilding/fitness coach for male/female athletes and have quality social skills and am great at working with people. I'm fortunate to have a lot of free time to help others and be responsive since quitting my job and living off of passive income.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
A business model that violates Amazon's Terms of Service is disaster waiting to happen. No real value being provided here other than profiting on other people's laziness in their assunption that Amazon will be the best price.

But hey, I guess if you need to make a few bucks before you figure out a real business, to each his own.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Is this a 2010 thread? Glad you finally opened your eyes. And no, amazon is not eBay. Good luck lasting a few months.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bearmtn

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 14, 2019
I got over 600,000 unique SKUs that can be drop shipped, what say you??

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
You must be new here.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
This is a crime against the Commandment of Control.

I suggest enjoying it while it lasts and starting to plan another business.

I am new here yes, did I do something against the rules?

He was talking to the OP.

Ossian Shield

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 1, 2019
I'm currently also doing dropshipping but on eBay. It's going pretty good but as Mj De Marco says in the book the real Fastlaners is the owners of eBay.

It's also against there law to dropship on there since around this year but you could still do it successfully.

It's a great business to start if you have zero money but as the first dot con of business, it's stressful and you don't provide any real value + there's a lot of competition.

I'm going to quit doing it, have done it for around 1 year and I'm on my way to start a real business instead. Thank you Mj for the awakening!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.