The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

Simplify

Thrive
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
May 17, 2019
Ireland
Day 4
I wrote out my 5 headlines and my 10 sentences using influential words. I will not post them here per the action step for Day 4.

The action that I had been putting off was applying to a marketing assistant position as I didn't think I would get hired as I have no marketing experience. I have a wide range of other experience but doubted my chances. I would like a marketing position as I want to understand and learn different aspects of marketing campaigns as weel as copywriting. I applied for a psoition today with my CV and application form. It didn't take long to apply for the position and at least now I don't have to think about "Will they hire me?". If they do then great and if not then I realise what I have to do. I am taking steps to becoming a copyrwriter through these action steps and also via Udemy. By the end of the month I want to have completed my first freelance copywriting gig.

Simplify

Thrive
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
May 17, 2019
Ireland
Day 5 - Full page of copy for a real product

Product - Black-Out Curtains

Have You Been Sleeping Wrong Your Whole Life?

Have you ever woken up feeling tired?
Ever felt like using your arms as a mid-afternoon pillow?

If you answered no, then congratulations, job done, go take a well-earned nap!
For everyone else…

We have the solution!

Now. Sleep is important. We all know that. “Get your 8 hours!”, Mum always said.
But…
What if you are doing it all wrong?
What if the secret to more energy is not another iced americano?
What if you just needed to turn to the dark side?

No, no, no… leave your Star Wars ideas elsewhere

What we are talking about is something much simpler.
A problem that you never knew was even there.
Something we like to call…

LIGHT!

How Light is Sabotaging Your Sleep!

Good sleep and light don’t go together.
Don’t believe me?
Here’s what Harvard had to say:

Light at night is part of the reason so many people don't get enough sleep…and researchers have linked short sleep to increased risk for depression, as well as diabetes and cardiovascular problems.”

There is a lot more science confirming this but
I won’t bore you with the details!

The secret?

Get the Light Outta the Bedroom!

So, you know that light is bad for your sleep. Now what…

How do we get the light out of the bedroom?
Well…it’s simple.
All you need to do
Is call up your neighbours. Have them turn off all their lights.
Then you will want to call the council. Make them turn off the streetlights too.
Then you can go to sleep.
Sounds good right?

…of course not!

So, how do you get the light out of the bedroom?

Block the Light with Black-Out

If you can’t stop the light at its source, then
You must stop it coming in.

Imagine this…
You wake up in the morning.
You stretch out your arms. You jump out of bed. You start your day.
No morning tiredness. No snooze button. No afternoon slump.

What if this was your new morning routine?
What if this was YOU?

Great News!

Now this can be you!

Sign up now to get FREE information on what Black-Out Curtains are right for you!

And

Order before Friday and you get a FREE sleep mask with your purchase!

Simplify

Thrive
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
May 17, 2019
Ireland
Day 6 - Write a Sales letter for a REAL product (via email)

Supercharge Your Health in Just 5 Minutes!

Hi Ryan,

Could you do with a little more energy?
Are you getting enough fruits and vegetables EVERY SINGLE DAY?
Do you ever eat junk food because you have no time?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have something magical for you!
You can eat healthy without slaving away in the kitchen.
Your increased energy will fuel the important things in life.
You can finally say goodbye to junk-food and hello to real fast-food.

Our Nutri-Bullet range will whip you up delicious, nutrient-packed smoothies in seconds.

“But I don’t know how to make smoothies!”

No problem!
With every Nutri-Bullet you will get a FREE recipe book, specially designed by our nutrition experts.

Feeling peckish between meals?
Just pick a snack recipe. Fire up your Nutri-Bullet. Serve and enjoy!

Late to the office and no time for breakfast?
Choose a meal replacement recipe. Fire up your Nutri-Bullet. Enjoy on the go!

For your Nutrition needs, Nutri-Bullet has it covered!

And NOW! For a limited time only get a FREE to-go cup with every purchase

Offer Ends Soon! So Click Here to grab yours NOW!

Simplify

Thrive
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
May 17, 2019
Ireland
Day 7 - Sales Letter @Lex DeVille

Service: Digital Marketing Agency

Need Customers? Stress-Free Solution

Ok, so you have a great product or service but you’re struggling to scale.
You are screaming out. You know there is an un-tapped well of new customers.
Maybe you have tried running ads before, but you fired blanks.
We understand your pain.
No, really, we do…

Marketing is HARD
Marketing is CONFUSING

But… (and you know this already)

Marketing is IMPORTANT
Like REALLY important.

You are the expert in your field.
You have sacrificed a lot to start and grow your business.
You have put in the 10,000 hours.

But you feel stuck at a plateau. It is frustrating.

Now imagine this…

You spend your day focusing on your business.
You work with your team to provide the best experience for your customer.
AND
You have new customers flowing in every month like clockwork.

Here’s the best part…

You never spend time thinking about marketing!

That’s where we come in.

Need updated copy for your website?
Done.
Need an ad campaign for social media?
Done.
Need to create or optimize your email list?
Done.
Need emails for that email list?
Done.
Done. Done. Done

Our team of expert marketers will help you sell.
We will help you attract new customers.
We will help you scale your business.

You can focus on what you are great at!

Click HERE to schedule your FREE consultation call today!

Slots are filling up fast, so don’t miss the opportunity.

Logan P

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Dec 6, 2017
New England
Day 3 | Influence Lesson 1
The Butterfly Effect

We can never truly know the real impact of our words.

Influence is inevitable.” – Unknown

Some of you may think this quote ridiculous.
Maybe you read it and say, “Inevitable? No way. I read Robert Cialdini’s book, and there’s no way I can be influenced now.”

But you are wrong.

Influence happens constantly. Consistently. All around us, all the time. It happens to us, and there’s not a damn thing we can do to stop it. Need proof? Stay awake until you fall asleep. Prove that you can’t be influenced by fatigue, and I’ll never write again.

I can make that statement with confidence because I know that you can be influenced, just as I can be influenced, and just as every other person can be influenced.

But this lesson isn’t about the fact that every single one of us can be influenced.

It’s to help you understand that every action you take, whether physical, mental, verbal or written, influences others, yourself, and the future as you know it.

That’s great, but how does it apply to copywriting?

This could very easily breach the realm of mindset, but this isn’t a mindset lesson, so let’s narrow it down to the words we write.

When was the last time you gave extreme consideration to how your words would be received?

Recall the last time you posted on this forum. Did you spend hours thinking about how people would respond? Did you wonder if your post would help someone instantly?

And did you also spend hours thinking about how people 5 years from now would be impacted when they read it? Or did you simply post it without much thought at all?

What if something you say today triggers a powerful chain of events leading to another Fastlane member’s freedom 3 years from now? How would that make you feel?

That’s the big picture with influence. That’s how it works. What we write today influences others long into the future, and we can never truly know how far that influence extends.

That’s why every word we write MUST have a purpose.

Influence is inevitable, but that doesn’t mean it's always positive. If your writing sucks, or if you blindly write without structure, rhyme or reason, then your copy will negatively impact everyone who reads it for many years to come. But, if you write with intent, always moving toward a specific outcome, then you can practically guarantee you'll have a positive effect.

Good copywriters always keep influence in mind. They know it's not black & white. They know that just because a prospect doesn't buy today doesn't mean he won't come back tomorrow. That's why we always write every single word with a purpose.

Good copy doesn't just drive the sale today.
It plants seeds that drive sales tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day after that.

Alright, enough lecture.

Let's read some kick-a$$ example phrases that'll unlock your mind and
open doors to worlds you never imagined possible!

Influential Words that Sell Today

All of these words & phrases are commands that drive action and
influence your prospect to take the next step.

Buy Now.
Click here.
Join.
Get It.
Subscribe.
Submit.

Influential Words that Sell this Week

All of these words & phrases are commands that
influence your prospect by setting a deadline or
invoking the principle of scarcity.

Offer Ends Friday.
Offer Valid thru Friday.
Offer Good While Supplies Last.
Respond by Friday if You're Interested.
My schedule Fills by Friday.
Call Before Friday.
Order by Friday and Get [insert something here]
There's only a few slots left.
These tacos won't last long.
They're going fast!

Words that Influence Long Into the Future

These words & phrases are called idea seed planters. They
plant seeds of thought that grow either throughout the
length of your copy, or over a period of time with
repeat exposure.

Consider this.
Think about it.
Consider it.
Give it some thought.
Ponder it.
Mull it over.
Consider your options.
Maybe it's right for you.
What's the worst that could happen?
Imagine how you'll benefit.
Imagine what you'll gain.
Just imagine it.
Sleep on it.

Just
do
it​

There are way more phrases than this.

This is just a small sample of some of the words you can use to influence your prospects, readers, clients, & customers.

Influence is what copywriting is all about.

It's about taking the influence that's going to happen anyway, and giving it direction. It's not about manipulating people. It's about helping customers reach the outcomes they want, and also reaching your own outcomes at the same time.

Everyone should benefit.

To ensure your copy always packs the most powerful impact possible, write with the intent of influencing people throughout all concepts of time whether it's right now, this week, or 10 years in the future.

And always seek to have a positive impact on others.

Day 3 Challenge
1. Help someone. Solve a problem for someone. Do it without asking for anything in return just like yesterday, and just like the day before. Remember, it doesn't have to be something epic. Just something that impacts them positively in some way.

2. Write 5 new headlines that MAKE THEM STOP, and tap into your prospects desires & emotions.

3. Using your product or service, or something you make up, write a paragraph or two to your target customer utilizing the influential phrases you learned in this post. Consider using all 3 types of phrases for maximum impact, and remember to write with intent. Find ways to show how your product helps your customer while driving them toward the action you want them to take.

Do this before reading the next lesson, or don't keep going forward.

Now that you know that influence is inevitable you can
start writing copy with intent & purpose so you can
achieve your desired results in the shortest
time possible. Always write for positive
outcomes. That's it for this lesson.
When you're ready, continue
on to Day 4 - Mindset
Lesson
Hi All,

Just finished reading Day 3 and have also been combining this exercise with Lex's post on his site about taking action immediately and writing copy on a free wordpress site to get going. I'd love some input/feedback on how you think I'm doing so far.

I've copied some of my headlines below. Let me know what you think! They're just random-a** topics that first popped into mind when doing this lol. I also got carried away this morning and started going into a bit of (what I think) is some copywriting on hiring a copywriter. It's not complete yet, but will start to transition into selling them on the 'copywriter' in the next paragraph, if that makes sense.

Also, (no clickbait, etc) but I threw up the wordpress link I'm using for my copywriting practice for more of example headlines, so that I don't spam this entire thread with every practice headlines ive been doing. Feel free to check it out, don't, whatever. I dont care about the traffic, but just want as much constructive critique as possible. Thanks all!

EXAMPLES

DRYCLEANING
Take Back Your Time, Have D&D Drycleaners Press Your Garments TODAY!

Tired of Having to Keep Up on Your Uniforms Every Week? Don’t Be! Let D&D Drycleaners Handle the Stress ,Time, and Inconvenience of Cleaning and Pressing Your Uniforms! Contact Us TODAY.

Same-Day Drycleaning! Visit Us Today for Fast, Professional Drycleaning at an Affordable Price.

NOOTROPICS
Achieve More by Doing Less! Try Alpha Brain FREE for 7 Days to Find Out What it Means To Truly Perform at Your Very Best. Offer Ends Friday @ 1PM EST.

Fuel Your Brain With the 13 Vital Nutrients and Nootropics that are Needed to Be Your Best!

Fuel Your Brain With 13 Scientifically-Backed Nutrients and Nootropics Shown to Jump Start Your Mind, Body, & Spirit! Try our Brand New, All-In-One, High Performance Nootropic Blend Qualia Mind Today!

COPYWRITING
See for Yourself the Difference Between Someone Who’s a Competent, Outcome-Oriented Copywriter and Someone Who’s a Mere Hobbyist! Get the Results You Want and That Your Business Needs. Click “Hire Freelancer” Today for a Copywriter Who Wants to See You Succeed As Much As YOU Want Yourself To Succeed!

COPYWRITING (Length, In-Progress)

Sick of Wondering Why Your Sales Pages Aren’t Converting? Have You Already Dumped Countless Hours and Dollars into Attempting to ‘Fix It Yourself‘, but to No Avail?

I Get It. I’ve Been There Too and, Quite Frankly, We All Have. Because Deep Down… Internally… We All Know There Comes a Time When It’s Time to Throw in The Towel and Call It Quits. To Stop Trying to be The Jack-Of-All-Trades, Master-Of-None.

What I’m Saying Here is Not Calling it Quits For Everything… Just With Trying to Do it All Yourself. Do You Know What I Mean?

There Comes that Time When a Helping Hand is Needed to Give You the Boost That’s Necessary to Jump the Hurdle that’s Been Holding You Back. You Know The Hurdle I’m Talking About. It’s the Very Same Hurdle That’s Preventing You From Getting The Results You’re Working So Hard For, and Deserve, but Just Can’t Seem to Get. There’s No Shame In Taking a Moment of Self-Reflection and Asking Yourself, “Is This True For Me?”

Odds Are, If You’re Here Right Now…Reading This Very Page… Contemplating That Very Question…Then Yes! This is TRUE For You. There’s Great News That Comes With This Though:

THIS NO LONGER HAS TO BE TRUE FOR YOU!

You See, the Beautiful Thing About This is That Business Is All About Decisions. The Decisions You’ve Made In the Past Are Exactly What’s Brought Your Business to Where it is Now. There’s No Doubt that These Have Been Great Decisions, or Else You Wouldn’t Be Here Right Now in The Position that You’re In, Ready to Take Another Step Forward Towards Success in Your Business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

College Dropout

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 22, 2017
Winston-Salem, NC
In regards to selling copywriting services specifically... I've come up with the following:

Who?
Business owners.

What? They want good work.

Why? They want to make money.

I'm not quite sure if I'm doing this part right. Is anyone else having trouble with this?

violinista

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 14, 2020
USA
Excellent resource!

Last edited:

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
Day 2- Ended up writing 3 headlines. How have i done?
Product 1: Grocery shopping app

Benefits- Quick delivery
- Can buy everything from the app; no need to go to the store
- Wide variety of vendors to choose from; get the cheapest prices
- Your groceries are just a tap away!

Headline- Your groceries are just a tap away! Buy now

Product 2: Pull up bar

Benefits- can do many exercises with just one equipment
- ease of use and installation- soft rubber that enhances grip and prevents damage to hands, can be installed anywhere at any time
- hits all your body parts at once

Headline- Get huge biceps in 30 days! Buy the ‘BAR’ now.

Product 3: Info-graphic summaries

Benefits - No need to read books, so saves a lot of time
- Easier to grasp and learn
- Motivational and more actionable- Act right now!
- Direct – no bs/long advice prevents you from over-thinking and heading in the wrong direction.
- More alert, more likely to implement the learnings

Headline- Learn from the millionaires, become billionaires

P.S feel free to criticize as much as you can.

Pavan M.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 3, 2018
Consider this post a bonus lesson. The 3 elements of basic, powerful copy are within.

Read it again carefully and see if you can find them.
Anyone of you have found answer to this??
Consider this post a bonus lesson. The 3 elements of basic, powerful copy are within.

Read it again carefully and see if you can find them.
These three elements can be found in every copy. For this one, they are as follows...
Now clear your mind, and let's get started.
1) Start with a clean slate - mindset lesson
…the ONLY thing that matters is results.
2) Focus on results only.
Only results are rewarded not the trials. - Shiv Khera
Here's a secret.
3) Influence lesson. Use secrets to keep them engaged

Pavan M.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 3, 2018
Day #5 Challange

Headlines for real product

Product:- Karate Class

1) Defend Yourself from Bullies. Learn 5 Phase System & Walk Anywhere Confidently.

2) Be Your Massiah! Don't Depend on Others for Your Safety.

3) Be a Hero for Your Family.

4) Depend on Your Strength, Not on Others' Compassion.

5) Get Tough. A Month of Karate Training is What You Need.

Influential Sentences

1) It's a no brainer. Buy Now.
2) Beautiful chicks waiting for YOU. Click Here.
3) Best bargain you could find. Valid till Friday.
4) You'll never find it again. Call before Friday.
5) You have nothing to lose. Give it a try.

Page of Copy

Prepare Yourself For the worst.

God helps them who help themselves.
Have you heard this before?
In street fights, it is absolutely true.

The best fight is the one that
you never fought.

But what if some bully forces
you into a fight.
What if someone suddenly grabs
your neck from behind.

If you are like 90% crowd
probably you'll submit.

But if you know Jiu-Jitsu
then the matter will be reversed.

The attacker will have to submit himself.
Because you will force him to do so by
Jiu-Jitsu lessons learned from Academy.

We have lots of our students having
gone through such experience.

Don't wait for that bullet to
grab your neck.

Wear your Gi ( training uniform)
and start practicing.

For Demo Lesson.
Call Now.

For those who are joining for 1 year
we have a 20% discount.

Offer ends on 31st January.

To have a consultation with our experts,
Call Now.

P.S. If you don't stand for yourself who else will?
Do yourself a favor and
Learn Jiu-Jitsu. The #1 self-defense in the world.

Call Now.

Pavan M.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 3, 2018
Day # 6 Challange

Product: Real Estate Agency

How 2124 Families Successfully Sold Their Properties. Without Constant Search of Buyers.

Are you tired of finding buyers for your apartment house?
Are you always searching for buyers but can't find them?

If that's the case for you then you have landed in the right place.

Last year we helped 2124 families to find Sell their Properties.
It's very nice to look at how their life changed by the money
they achieved from selling their properties.

Last month one family come to us. After listening to their story we
came to know that their property is outside of the town.
So it was the main problem why they can't find buyer for it.

But we have a list of previous clients & one of them bought the property.
Want the same for you?
Call Now.

It's not just about buying or selling properties.
It's about you get profited or not.

We make sure that you make 2x more profit than if you
did it yourself.

So don't wail and hope.
10% discount till the end of month.
Call now.

P.S. Great profits come with fast actions.
Hurry up. Profits are on your way.
Call Now.

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 1 Challenge

I helped someone locate something in the grocery store.
I also helped someone fight his negative self-talk that was holding him back from his goals in a Facebook group.

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 2 Challenge.
I helped someone by providing honest feedback on a marketing plan for his non-fiction book. (I also write for that genre.) The conversation naturally drifted to it and I willingly gave my feedback without being asked.

10 Headline to make them STOP.

“The Shocking Secret to Life-Changing Testosterone Boosts That Last!”

Who am I? Middle aged men aged 35-65

What do I want? To feel like a man again.

Why do I want it? To experience greater vitality and feel young again

“Stay Hydrated Wherever You Go!”

Who am I? Fitness-minded people who have trouble staying hydrated due to busy schedules

What do I want? To be able to have access to water wherever I go.

Why do I want it? So I can avoid the common symptoms of dehydration.

“Increase Gains and Muscle Endurance Instantly!”

Who am I? Gym-goers ages 20-45

What do I want? To achieve muscle gains and endurance without a lot of hassle.

Why do I want it? To look and feel better, get more results in the gym.

“Mind-Blowing Sexual Experience At a Low Price”

Who am I? Men who want to get more out of their love lives.

What do I want? To spice up their love lives

Why do I want it? To experience something incredible and will increase their quality of life.

“Complete At-Home Workout In Only 20 Minutes!”

Who am I? Busy people who want to get fit on tight schedules.

What do I want? To experience greater physical vitality and lower stress.

Why do I want it? To increase and/or maintain physical fitness on a time-crunch.

“Simple Tricks That Increase Productivity IMMEDIATELY!”

Who am I? Someone who wants to be more productive.

What do I want? Simple tools to achieve more in my day.

Why do I want it? So I can be “in the zone” for longer and feel more accomplished.

“State-Of-The-Art Portable Processing Power You Can Afford!”

Who am I? Someone looking for a laptop that can handle heavy-duty computing tasks.

What do I want? A laptop that can do more at a reasonable price point.

Why do I want it? To be able to run businesses/record podcasts/record professional YouTube videos anywhere in the world.

“Pumpkin Spice Whiskey That Tastes Great!”

Who am I? Anyone over legal drinking age that likes pumpkin spice

What do I want? An enjoyable drink that tastes great.

Why do I want it? To enjoy the taste of pumpkin spice on a laid-back Friday night.

“Revolutionary Home Massage Experience That Destroys Stress!”

Who am I? People who want relaxing massages at home without a masseuse.

What do I want? To have massages at home after longs days at the office.

Why do I want it? To be able to melt away stress.

“Take Your Confidence Levels to New Heights!”

Who am I? Anyone who wants to feel great about themselves

What do I want? To feel unstoppable at life.

Why do I want it? To achieve more from life.

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
I helped someone with a tax dilemma over Facebook tonight.

STOP headlines
“Take Care of Your Lawn in Half the Time”
“Delicious Homemade Meals Ready in Less Than 5 Minutes”
“Tune Out Distractions Immediately!”
“The Only Pull-Up Bar You Can Take Anywhere!”
“The Proven System for Fluency In Any Language In Only 10 Minutes A Day!”

Paragraph with influence statements:

“The revolutionary self-improvement system that will take your confidence and self-esteem to new heights! For less than one-tenth of the cost of a seminar from a life coach, you can learn vetted methods to feel like the world is your oyster in a matter of days! Consider this – You attend a seminar and take notes. You feel great, but that feeling goes away hours afterward. This system is yours to own, giving you lasting results. If you don’t feel more confident and ready to take on the world with 30 days, we will give you a full refund, no questions asked! This offer is only good while supplies last, and this is our top-selling item! Don’t miss out – CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER”

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 4

Turbocharge Your Relationships & Quality of Life
Learn the Communication Skills for True Success
Excel In Love and In Life
How to Get The Respect You Deserve
Learn the Exclusive Secrets to Fulfillment In Your Life

“Hurry! Order Now While Supplies Last!”
“IMMEDIATE PASSIVE INCOME!”
“Offer Expires This Thursday! Act Fast!”
“Order Now and Get This FREE Tote Bag”
“Imagine the convenience you’ll get while scanning your groceries”
“Consider all of the possibilities you might not have thought of”
“Click Here for Instant Real Estate Secrets!”
“Get 25% off your order! Expires on Friday!”
“This Formula is flying off of shelves! Order Now While Supplies Last!”
“Consider how these secrets will impress your mate!”

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 5

Helped someone figure out part of the self-publishing process for E-books on Amazon today.

STOP Headlines:

“Absorb and Remember Facts Like Never Before!”
“Simple Trick Unlocks Your Brain’s Potential for Only 5 Minutes Per Day!”
“Get Rid of Set-In Stains Fast!”
“Special Fluid Makes Your Old Dishwasher Run Like Brand New!”
“BOOST MANHOOD FAST”

Influence Sentences:

“Order by Thursday and get this special catnip mouse!”
“Consider how happy your dog will feel playing with this.”
“Click Here to Order”
“Buy Now and Get 15% Your Oder!”
“Supplies are FLYING off the shelves, so place your order today!”

Action that I took that I was fearful of:
Promoted my E-book on a promotional Facebook group

(Page of copy in post below)

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 5- page of copy

New E-Book Reveals Secret Methods Proven to Increase Your Personal Potential​

Do you feel like your self-confidence could use a boost?

Are you wanting more from your relationships at home and at work?

Would you like to see your life become one that others could call ‘inspirational’?

If you answered ‘YES’ to at least one of these questions, keep reading.

I’ve been where you are, and I know you’re capable of great things.

If this sounds hard to believe, I get it.

There was a period where I felt like that wasn’t true for me, either.

It wasn’t until I discovered the simple secrets that all great leaders have known on a subconscious level. Of course, I didn’t come by this information by pouring over lots of self-help books. I also didn’t attend a bunch of seminars from today’s life coaches to come by these priceless secrets.

When I stumbled upon these, I was floored at how simple these tricks are. At first, I was very skeptical that they would work.

How could all this be so easy? Surely, there had to be more to it than this. I mean, I couldn’t believe how I was feeling more and more like a superhero than I ever felt in my life!

To say this information is life-changing doesn’t do it justice!

I went from someone who was struggling to climb the ladder in my career, to someone who regularly receives promotions and is on the fast track!

I used to get into regular shouting matches with my wife. I wasn’t sure if I was a good enough father to my kids. I was fearful of what my co-workers were saying. I was even convinced that they were plotting to end my career at one point.

I was a nervous wreck. Conflict of any kind was enough to make me break out in cold sweats! My level of confidence in myself was at lows that I’ve never known before.

It became so bad that I considered talking to my doctor about medication for depression and anxiety.

From nervous wreck to superstar – in a matter of days!

I meet regularly with the top executives of my company, and walk and talk with confidence I haven’t known in years!

My wife and I are closer than we’ve ever been. I have an incredible relationship with my kids.

I have the poise and skill to handle conflict as soon as it arises, and I get along much better with my co-workers. We even go out for drinks every week!

And I accomplished all of this, without the need for any kind of medication!

If I can do this, imagine what this can do for you!

This book can take your life to new heights, even beyond what you ever dreamed was possible! The information is easy to apply, and effective in its impact. You can take advantage of this information and have it on hand to read anywhere, in a convenient E-Book format.

You can have this information anywhere you go.

Today, I’m offering these secrets for the low price of only $15.99 if you order within the next 24 hours. ($40 value)

Consider all of the potential benefits you’ll experience. Imagine how much your relationships will improve.

If you don’t experience all of the benefits that the information can provide, simply send my team an e-mail within 30 days of your purchase. We’ll give you a FULL REFUND, plus you KEEP THE E-BOOK!
100% RISK-FREE!
I am so sure you’ll be pleased with your own life transformation, you’ll agree that this E-book pays for itself, many times over!

CLICK HERE to unlock the success you deserve!​

Attachments

• Day5CopyPage.docx
    14.2 KB · Views: 1

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 7 Sales letter

SKIP THE SALON!​

Don’t you just hate waiting for a haircut?

Wouldn’t it be nice to skip the trip and cut your own hair?

Introducing the Flowbee!

This puts you in charge of how your hair is cut.

NO HAIRDRESSING SKILLS REQUIRED! You just need to know your own style.

With its special suction cutter, it’s designed with one thing in mind – ease of use. It will suck your hair as it cuts it, putting you in charge of the length and style of your trim.

It’s developed to be comfortable and easy to use!

Imagine feeling your hair gently being pulled as it sucks it in. Hear the soft, soothing sound of the motor as you see it working in the mirror. Feel at ease as you have total control of how your hair will look.

It Delivers More Than an Incredible Haircut!

It comes packed with IT’S OWN SPECIAL BATTERY AND CHARGER!

Aside from cleaning, there is very little maintenance required.

Just turn it on, and guide it through your hair. As you move through your hair, you’ll be amazed at how easy and efficient it is to use.

Imagine looking at your first Flowbee haircut with awe and satisfaction! See and feel how perfect it looks!

If your unsatisfied for any reason, we will issue you a 60-day money-back guarantee. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

For the rest of the week, we’re offering a 20% discount for a limited time for only $19.99.

Place your order soon, as this deal expires on Saturday!

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Day 1 | Mindset Lesson 1
Be Like Jesus - Forget You. Help Them.

I’m not sure there’s any more simple way to put it than be like Jesus. The first step to copywriting that makes money fast is to forget yourself. Forget yourself and start caring about other people.

Fake it if you have to. Fake it til’ you make it. But always operate with the intention of making it real.

Leave religion out of the picture. The only thing we’re focused on is a mindset of being focused on other people. Learning to care & help others is extremely powerful. Not only does it change the way you look at the world, but it changes the way the world looks at you.

It seems like a simple shift to make, but it’s not. It took me years to figure out what it actually means to care about others. It took years to figure out that if I just help others, good juju comes my way.

Now I finally understand, and I earn more than ever… Coincidence? Not likely.

You don’t need to fully understand why it works to make it work. All you need to do is try it. All that matters is results, remember? So start thinking in terms of other people. Start accepting others as they are. Start finding ways to help others, and you’ll find the #1 mindset technique to making money with copy.

Since I pretty much beat this concept to death in my other thread, I won’t drag it out here.

Just know that your copy won’t earn a penny until you learn to solve problems for other people.

That’s the first of the 5 Mindset lessons.

Forget You. Help Them.

Day 1 Challenge

Really
Help Someone – When I say help someone I’m not talking about convincing them that you can help them. It’s not about making them believe you can help them. It’s about actually helping them. But most of the people reading this will miss that part. That’s why I keep getting messages asking questions like “How do I get them to believe I can help them?”

The only way to get them to believe you can help them is if you actually prove you can help them, and to prove you can help them you actually have to be capable of performing the task. But before you can do that you have to be operating from the right mindset. So your challenge for Day 1 is to find someone and help them without asking anything in return.

It doesn’t matter how big or small the task, and it doesn't matter if it's online or in person. All that matters is that it truly affects the other person by making their life better, easier, more enjoyable etc.

Do it today.

Succeed at this challenge today or don’t bother reading tomorrow. Either you’re willing to take action now, and do what it takes, or you’re not, and the rest of the lessons won’t help anyway.

That's all for lesson 1. Forget you. Help them.

When
you
are
ready
continue on to Day
2 - Technique
Lesson

The funny thing is that I just helped an older lady fix her broken eavestrough right before I read this post. I'm on a roll already.

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
What if something you say today triggers a powerful chain of events leading to another Fastlane member’s freedom 3 years from now? How would that make you feel?

Spooky

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 9

Imagined taking my product (book on Amazon) to the next level, and took some action towards that (see below).

Helped someone get more exposure for his website.

The action I've been avoiding: revamping the copy on my website for my book using the techniques taught in this thread.

5 STOP Headlines:
“4 Out of 5 Doctors Agree: Cayenne Pepper Compounds Improve Circulation and Increase Vitality”

“Maximize the Cash Value of Your Life Insurance Policy TODAY!”

“DON’T DELAY! Deep Clean Your Carpets for Only $29.99! (Offer Expires Friday)”

“3x Muscle Gains and Recovery with Our Patented EAA Formula!”

“Gregorian Chant Recordings That Will Enhance Your Meditation and Melt Away Stress!”

Persuasive Copy (3 paragraphs):

Are you tired of dealerships charging you for the upkeep of your car “not covered under your warranty”?
Are you sick of local mechanics trying to upsell you on “other repairs” or services you don’t need? -liking

IF SO, YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS SPECIAL OFFER!

There is a well-kept secret for paying A LOT less throughout the life of your vehicle. I’ll give it to you for FREE: You can have your auto maintenance and repairs FULLY COVERED under a SEPARATE insurance policy! Very few people are aware of these policies, and we’re privileged to offer them to the general public. The process to get your own low-priced quote is easy, only requires the make, model, and mileage of your car, and best of all – this is also FREE when you get yours TODAY! (Limited time offer) - Reciprocity

For a low monthly fee that’s normally less than $10 per month, you will never have to pay sky-high auto maintenance bills ever again! We are partnered with a network of trusted auto shops that we vet carefully so you get great, honest service when you need auto work done. Our customer service is second to none, and we will personally handle any dispute you have with any of our shops! What does this mean for you?

No more worrying about getting fleeced by some shady auto shop!

No more worrying about expensive labor charges!

Just a low monthly fee with our team backing you up in any vehicle emergency. We look forward to working with you! When you're ready.... (Committment & Consistency)

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR LOW QUOTE TODAY!

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 10

Did the exercise and developed my new life metaphor

I talked a person through a personal problem and helped shifted his perspective.

I wrote out what my sources of income would be: freelance copywriting (active), writing and selling books on Amazon (active to create & sell, passive income), and creating online courses (active to create & sell, passive income). I have a plan on paper to make it all work in a cohesive way. It gives me a lot of peace seeing how these pieces fit in the overall puzzle of my ventures.

5 Headlines for a specific niche:

“Take the First Steps to High Self-Confidence TODAY!”

“How to Be More Likeable INSTANTLY!”

“The Secrets to Success No One Talks About!”

“4 Simple Ways To Adjust Your Thinking that Soothes Stress FAST!”

“’Mindset Matters’, the 1-Day Masterclass To Make Your Dreams Become Reality!”

Product description:

“Shoot Your Clothes Wrinkles into the Stratosphere With SPACE BAGS!”​

Welcome to the future of clothes storage! Our latest product, Space Bags, provides easy storage of fresh, clean clothes, so they can stay that way when you’re ready to wear them. Capture that fresh laundry smell every time you get dressed! Savor that confident feeling every time you wear pristine clean!

Preserve your clothes in three easy steps! Simply put your clean clothes in the bag, attach your vacuum hose to the indicated circle, and turn on the vacuum! IN SECONDS, you’ll have your clean clothes perfectly sealed and ready to store in your closet!

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 11

Short story

I came home one night. All of my wife’s stuff was gone. I was already at a dark point in my life. My job was robbing me of my vitality. I felt as if living was a dull, repetitive experience. Every day felt the same. This felt like rock bottom. Believe it or not, THIS TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Don’t get me wrong - that night was one of the hardest nights of my life. But if that hadn’t happened, I wouldn’t be sharing what I’ve learned about personal development! This experience made me realize how powerful our minds are. Through my outlook and how I viewed the world at that point, I created my own circumstances. It took me months to realize this power after that night, but once I did, MY LIFE IMPROVED 100-FOLD!

I started taking actions to change what wasn’t giving me satisfaction. I had confidence that I’d never known before. People are treating me with more respect. I feel ecstatic to be alive. This goes deeper than simple positive thinking! It’s more profound than The Law of Attraction! These are the methods that I stumbled across after looking inward at why my life turned out like it did. It gave me the power to turn EVERYTHING around. And it’s my privilege to share all of this in my book, “Become Whole”, with people around the world!

3 headlines:

“From Failure to Success in a FEW SHORT MONTHS!”

“How Being Down on My Luck Forged Me to Incredible Success!”

“The Wisdom That Turned My Worst Tragedy into My Greatest Triumph!”

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 12

5 pain-pleasure headlines:

“Get the Hairstyle of Your Dreams Without Half the Maintenance”
“The Alarm That Keeps Your Mind at Ease and Burglars Out”
“Complete Firewall, Anti-Virus, and Anti-Hacker Solution that Keeps Your Profits Flowing In”
“Finally, A Smear-Free Hair Dye That Fires Up The Ladies!”
“Your Neighbors Will Envy Your Patio with Our Waterproof Wood Finisher!”

2 Paragraphs:

Imagine walking along the beach. The cool breeze brushes against you. The sky is getting that gorgeous sunset glow. Things are quiet – all you hear are the waves and a couple of seagulls. You are savoring every pleasurable moment. But then, ALL OF A SUDDEN….

From out of nowhere, you hear a lady cry out for help. Her purse has been snatched! After focusing your eyes ahead of you, you see that the purse-snatcher is headed in your direction. As the crook passes, as if by instinct, you stretch your arm in front of him, knocking him down. Before you know it, you’re grabbing her purse and running over to return it. It all happened so fast. After thinking about it, you realize something – you took LIMITLESS, the #1 patented supplement that unlocks your mind’s potential!

How I helped someone today:
I voluntarily shared my story and insights with an author writing a self-help book.

Action I’ve taken:
I grinded a bit on Facebook to help drive traffic to my book. It’s a bit painful as I don’t get a lot of sales leads from that, but it does make an impact.

MrChud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 31, 2020
Day 13

5 negative things I say about myself

I’ll never make it. I can’t make it. Yes, you can. You’ve accomplished many great things in the past. You’ve already proven to yourself that you can set your mind to whatever you put your mind to. You can and will make it!
You have such a long way to go. You may as well give up. The beauty is in the process. Achieving large goals builds character and crafts strong people. You are a strong person. Keep pushing forward!
I’m giving up my past education by getting into copywriting. I have an MBA in business administration. Sales and Marketing is a big part of my business education. You are using your education very well by making the leap into copywriting.
I don’t know what I want because I keep shifting career ambitions. Yes, I’ve changed careers in the middle of my life. That’s perfectly fine and normal. Also, I’ve been building skills up to this point, making a natural transition to copywriting.
You don’t have the people skills to succeed. Not true. I’ve aced job interviewers and have persuaded people in the past. I have good people skills and I can make this work!

Udemy commercial script

An attractive lady is sitting at a desk, working on a spreadsheet accounting report.

She turns to the screen and says:

“A month ago, I had no idea how to create spreadsheet reports from accounting data from programs such as MS Excel.

The camera pan to the right towards a laptop, as she reaches her hand in that direction. She turns the laptop screen showing the Udemy logo towards the camera as she states:

“With the convenient classes offered at Udemy, I received the skills needed to take my work skills to the next level! With Udemy’s user-friendly interface, you can purchase courses for as low as $19.99 in many areas.

Take classes in areas such business skills like accounting and marketing, arts & crafts, foreign language, and MORE from the comfort of your home. Once you purchase your course, it’s yours to access anytime, and NEVER expires. Learn whatever you want at your own pace.

For a LIMITED TIME until Friday, December 4th,, use promo code “ALISON99” to receive 10% off all courses!”

Entire screen shows the Udemy logo.

“This is learning made easy!”

Barracuda

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Jul 2, 2020
The Promenade Towers
Day 1 | Mindset Lesson 1
Be Like Jesus - Forget You. Help Them.

I’m not sure there’s any more simple way to put it than be like Jesus. The first step to copywriting that makes money fast is to forget yourself. Forget yourself and start caring about other people.

Fake it if you have to. Fake it til’ you make it. But always operate with the intention of making it real.

Leave religion out of the picture. The only thing we’re focused on is a mindset of being focused on other people. Learning to care & help others is extremely powerful. Not only does it change the way you look at the world, but it changes the way the world looks at you.

It seems like a simple shift to make, but it’s not. It took me years to figure out what it actually means to care about others. It took years to figure out that if I just help others, good juju comes my way.

Now I finally understand, and I earn more than ever… Coincidence? Not likely.

You don’t need to fully understand why it works to make it work. All you need to do is try it. All that matters is results, remember? So start thinking in terms of other people. Start accepting others as they are. Start finding ways to help others, and you’ll find the #1 mindset technique to making money with copy.

Since I pretty much beat this concept to death in my other thread, I won’t drag it out here.

Just know that your copy won’t earn a penny until you learn to solve problems for other people.

That’s the first of the 5 Mindset lessons.

Forget You. Help Them.

Day 1 Challenge

Really
Help Someone – When I say help someone I’m not talking about convincing them that you can help them. It’s not about making them believe you can help them. It’s about actually helping them. But most of the people reading this will miss that part. That’s why I keep getting messages asking questions like “How do I get them to believe I can help them?”

The only way to get them to believe you can help them is if you actually prove you can help them, and to prove you can help them you actually have to be capable of performing the task. But before you can do that you have to be operating from the right mindset. So your challenge for Day 1 is to find someone and help them without asking anything in return.

It doesn’t matter how big or small the task, and it doesn't matter if it's online or in person. All that matters is that it truly affects the other person by making their life better, easier, more enjoyable etc.

Do it today.

Succeed at this challenge today or don’t bother reading tomorrow. Either you’re willing to take action now, and do what it takes, or you’re not, and the rest of the lessons won’t help anyway.

That's all for lesson 1. Forget you. Help them.

When
you
are
ready
continue on to Day
2 - Technique
Lesson
Day 1.
I did it. Everyone noticed something off about me. They were very receptive.
I couldn't help or bring value to anyone online. I don't know how.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
First of all thank you @Lex DeVille for this challenge. I've been on TFF for a while now, and even if I've never learned and built so much in my life, I still struggle to take real action with my company, even if everything is ready. It seem that I have an action faking problem, and analysis paralysis. I started to understand that the most sucessfull people on this forum are also the most actives and those who share the most.

So I decided to dive in your challenge and share my progress, because it seem to help people taking action and deal with deadlines. Moreover, maybe someone will find some value in my sharing.

The reasons I am doing this challenge

-To learn taking real action
-To learn dealing with deadlines
-Copywritting is a good complement in my field (I started an advertising company)
-I really could use some extra cash (to help me move forward and get confidence)

The rules I'll apply

-No cheating. I will read the challenge every morning, no more, for making it the right way
-No excuses or lazyness. (e.g I'm not a native English speaker, but F*ck it, I'll get better)
-I will publish my progress everyday, in order to take recognizance before witnesses
-I will also post personnals enlightments I learned doing that

INTRODUCTION (DAY 0)

My excuses are were:
-"I am not ready yet"
-"I can make it better"
-"I have plenty more time"

All of it being excuses for lack of confidence, lazyness and fear of failure, success and judgments.

All of that leading me - as I say - into action faking and analysis paralysis, despite the fact that I have really goods reactions when I move my a$$ to clients and show them my project.

What I have learned: The toilet metaphore is really useful and I can use it anytime I want for a lot of things in my life, I think I'll start doing it every night before sleep.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.