The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Leverage to escape of the system?

ohmamecr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Dec 12, 2021
I am 17 and im struggling to make my business as soon as posible to escape of the system and stop studying, and if i dont have nothing to do they not gonna let me drop out school, actually in a medium grade of management and company administration (they adoctrinate you more and teach you to be a better employee). So what im thinking since today in the morning is that if things dont go as i think before of the next september try to find a job 2-3 months and with the money do a leverage of 7k at 35-50% and try to buy a ecom biz, what you think about that? I learn a lot about the credit and i know that can be so profitable if you make a nice leverage with sense. Should be a ecom that has 1k min of income, tell me your opinions, i think thats crazy but its more crzy spending 5-6 hours during 2 yrs more in a chair without want to be an employee withou providing value to myself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
No, forget the job, never take a job it's a trap.

Good for you that you recognize indoctrination and brainwashing going on. Your peers don't.

Break away from thinking "ecom biz doing 1k profit" it's not like they are all created equal, you will ignore things that make a business a bad idea just because it fits buzzword metrics and ignore real opportunities as well.

Companies that sell for 7 grand are poo poo. What a giant waste of your time and money right now. I know some guys who could take something selling for 7k and possibly do something with it, but not someone who has no experience or skill in that area.

With such little momentum, any company selling for anything you can afford is going to be basically nothing. It's like buying a $2000 house, you're not really getting a house, maybe an overpriced cardboard box, so go build a house yourself.

Go start making money. There's so many niche services that make bank if you run them well. You could learn how to install permanent outdoor led lights and make 3 grand in a week with your own company or something. The options are endless. Then you'll be in a great spot, with more money, actual business experience, and never taking a soul crushing job, then you can leave school and move out and not take directions any more. Or if you still like e-com, come up with your own product that you can make without having to order 5000 of them from alibaba and get some sales.

Start young and be free forever. I became free at 22, never looked back.

Lyev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Aug 12, 2016
Spain
Are you Spanish by any chance?

I would follow Johnny's advice. You can start building stores yourself and/or freelancing as a way to earn money, while learning the skills needed to run and scale an eCom at the same time.

When I was 17 I also toyed with these kind of ideas but didn't get to actually achieve anything because of analysis paralysis and jumping from one thing to another - that's just me though, I believe you can do better if you're here.

What later propelled the momentum to get out of there was starting with small steps in that general direction. Building websites, doing some commission work and then landing clients. Soon after that it starts to snowball.

Worst case scenario, you end up as a freelancer with the flexibility to start a business, 100% ahead of your peers.

ohmamecr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Dec 12, 2021
No, olvida el trabajo, nunca aceptes un trabajo, es una trampa.

Bien por ti que reconoces el adoctrinamiento y el lavado de cerebro. Tus compañeros no.

Olvídese de pensar "ecom biz haciendo 1k de ganancias" no es como si todos fueran creados iguales, ignorará las cosas que hacen que un negocio sea una mala idea solo porque se ajusta a las métricas de palabras de moda e ignorará las oportunidades reales también.

Las empresas que venden por 7 mil son poo poo. Qué gran pérdida de tiempo y dinero en este momento. Conozco a algunos tipos que podrían vender algo por 7k y posiblemente hacer algo con eso, pero no alguien que no tenga experiencia o habilidad en esa área.

Con tan poco impulso, cualquier empresa que venda por cualquier cosa que pueda pagar será básicamente nada. Es como comprar una casa de $ 2000, en realidad no está obteniendo una casa, tal vez una caja de cartón demasiado cara, así que construya una casa usted mismo.

Ve y empieza a ganar dinero. Hay tantos servicios de nicho que hacen banco si los administras bien. Podría aprender a instalar luces LED permanentes para exteriores y ganar 3 mil dólares en una semana con su propia empresa o algo así. Las opciones son infinitas. Entonces estarás en un gran lugar, con más dinero, experiencia real en los negocios, y nunca aceptarás un trabajo que te aplaste el alma, luego podrás dejar la escuela y mudarte y no seguir más direcciones. O si aún le gusta el e-com, cree su propio producto que pueda fabricar sin tener que pedir 5000 de alibaba y obtenga algunas ventas.

Comience joven y sea libre para siempre. Me volví libre a los 22, nunca miré hacia atrás.
In the moment that they pay you for your time, you think like an employee thats the trap of the rat race, thx for the reply mate

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ohmamecr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Dec 12, 2021
Are you Spanish by any chance?

I would follow Johnny's advice. You can start building stores yourself and/or freelancing as a way to earn money, while learning the skills needed to run and scale an eCom at the same time.

When I was 17 I also toyed with these kind of ideas but didn't get to actually achieve anything because of analysis paralysis and jumping from one thing to another - that's just me though, I believe you can do better if you're here.

What later propelled the momentum to get out of there was starting with small steps in that general direction. Building websites, doing some commission work and then landing clients. Soon after that it starts to snowball.

Worst case scenario, you end up as a freelancer with the flexibility to start a business, 100% ahead of your peers.
yes im spanish and thanks for the reply, i think i will start monetizing my habilities like repair broken cells

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...