The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Let's begin the fastlane adventure!!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

melanieps

New Contributor
Sep 1, 2021
Hello, I'm Melanie I was born in Bolivia and lived all over, for the past 7 years I've been living in Shanghai. I'm 35 and been trying to get that financial independce dream but couldn't find the right aproch. I thought I was too old and didn't have any special gifts, but now that I've discoved The Fastlane - in a month I'm almost done with all three books and listened to MJ's youtube videos and interviews- I'm confident my new life begins. :fistbump:

psgroup

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2021
Kolkata, India
Hello, I'm Melanie I was born in Bolivia and lived all over, for the past 7 years I've been living in Shanghai. I'm 35 and been trying to get that financial independce dream but couldn't find the right aproch. I thought I was too old and didn't have any special gifts, but now that I've discoved The Fastlane - in a month I'm almost done with all three books and listened to MJ's youtube videos and interviews- I'm confident my new life begins. :fistbump:
First of all welcome to the Fastlane.
Now, I think nobody has special gifts by birth, the exception is everywhere. You have to develop it by your own, you have to identify that in what skills you are good at or there is something you have that you can do with expertise.
Once you recognise that your skills, develop those skills like no one has and you are the one that has the speciality. and then you can trade your skills to get financial freedom & strength.

Hagi

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 29, 2021
The Netherlands
Welcome Melanie,

Awesome that you don't let your poison pen write your story.
Good luck on your journey.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Great to have ya Melanie.

Antifragile

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I love Shanghai! Miss my travels there… we used to spend a month every couple of years! Great energy in the city. I can’t wait to take my kid there, maybe next year.

Welcome to the forum Melanie!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom