What's new

Let's Begin the Battle...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hi folks!

Lately I have been thinking about taking a break from participating in this amazing forum.

Why? Because I have been posting too many progress threads and never executing them.

Why? Because a feeling of worthlessness that triggers depression is still burning within me.

Rather than going hot potato and closing the curtains, I've decided to simply stop posting progress threads and start executing instead. I will, from time to time, participate in the forum and do my best to help other warriors in their fight for a financial freedom. But I will stop spamming forum with progress threads that eventually end up on a dusty shelve.

I have a clear page in front of me now...

...it's a business idea that has a solid national demand and offers great earning and learning potential. I am going to put a set of iron balls and execute this idea like an obsessed beast I once used to be.

I will sculpture and stick to a tough diet, fitness program and jump on a Modafinil (Yea, I will get some thumbs down for this, but I am pretty sure I know what I am getting into) and work on my business as much as possible.

This ride is going to be tough, because I am still dealing with a clinical depression. This is going to be probably the hardest ride of my life, because the enemy I am about to fight is myself. The enemy is living within me and has been messing up my life for three years in a row. Pretty shit score for me: 3-0. But I will turn these odds around in a strategic and powerful manner.

Instead of posting a progress thread now, I will share my lessons and experiences after I turn my life around. That is, when I start improving physically (diet and gym) and financially (business). Instead of wasting your time, I want to provide you with a guideline of how to succeed in life by applying what I am about to learn and experience in the following months.

There will be a lot of sweat. Tears. Ugly days and even uglier evenings and nights. But it will be more than worth it in the end. This is my fight for a purposeful and happy life and I am going to win.

Thanks to all of you amazing souls who still believe in me. This means a lot to me. Special thanks to @Aaron T for a support and encouragement.

VENI-VIDI-VICI

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo gumlt!

Mevimz O jewi ciip vjoploph ecuav veloph e csiel gsun qesvodoqevoph op vjot eneboph gusan.

Xjz? Cideati O jewi ciip qutvoph vuu nepz qsuhsitt vjsieft epf piwis iyidavoph vjin.

Xjz? Cideati e giimoph ug xusvjmittpitt vjev vsohhist fiqsittoup ot tvomm caspoph xovjop ni.

Sevjis vjep huoph juv quvevu epf dmutoph vji dasveopt, O'wi fidofif vu tonqmz tvuq qutvoph qsuhsitt vjsieft epf tvesv iyidavoph optvief. O xomm, gsun voni vu voni, qesvodoqevi op vji gusan epf fu nz citv vu jimq uvjis xessoust op vjios gohjv gus e gopepdoem gsiifun. Cav O xomm tvuq tqennoph gusan xovj qsuhsitt vjsieft vjev iwipvaemmz ipf aq up e fatvz tjimwi.

O jewi e dmies qehi op gsupv ug ni pux...

...ov't e catopitt ofie vjev jet e tumof pevoupem finepf epf uggist hsiev iespoph epf miespoph quvipvoem. O en huoph vu qav e tiv ug osup cemmt epf iyidavi vjot ofie moli ep uctittif cietv O updi atif vu ci.

O xomm tdamqvasi epf tvodl vu e vuahj foiv, govpitt qsuhsen epf kanq up e Nufegopom (Zie, O xomm hiv tuni vjanct fuxp gus vjot, cav O en qsivvz tasi O lpux xjev O en hivvoph opvu) epf xusl up nz catopitt et nadj et quttocmi.

Vjot sofi ot huoph vu ci vuahj, cideati O en tvomm fiemoph xovj e dmopodem fiqsittoup. Vjot ot huoph vu ci qsucecmz vji jesfitv sofi ug nz mogi, cideati vji ipinz O en ecuav vu gohjv ot nztimg. Vji ipinz ot mowoph xovjop ni epf jet ciip nittoph aq nz mogi gus vjsii ziest op e sux. Qsivvz tjov tdusi gus ni: 3-0. Cav O xomm vasp vjiti ufft esuapf op e tvsevihod epf quxisgam neppis.

Optvief ug qutvoph e qsuhsitt vjsief pux, O xomm tjesi nz mittupt epf iyqisoipdit egvis O vasp nz mogi esuapf. Vjev ot, xjip O tvesv onqsuwoph qjztodemmz (foiv epf hzn) epf gopepdoemmz (catopitt). Optvief ug xetvoph zuas voni, O xepv vu qsuwofi zua xovj e haofimopi ug jux vu taddiif op mogi cz eqqmzoph xjev O en ecuav vu miesp epf iyqisoipdi op vji gummuxoph nupvjt.

Vjisi xomm ci e muv ug txiev. Viest. Ahmz fezt epf iwip ahmois iwipopht epf pohjvt. Cav ov xomm ci nusi vjep xusvj ov op vji ipf. Vjot ot nz gohjv gus e qasqutigam epf jeqqz mogi epf O en huoph vu xop.

Vjeplt vu emm ug zua eneboph tuamt xju tvomm cimoiwi op ni. Vjot niept e muv vu ni. Tqidoem vjeplt vu @Eesup V gus e taqqusv epf ipduasehinipv.

WIPO-WOFO-WODO

Onqsittowi xsovi-aq.

Hmef zua fidofif vu qesvodoqevi op vji gusan epf O xomm ci edvowimz xeovoph gus zuas tadditt tvusz!

Cideati O jewi ciip qutvoph vuu nepz qsuhsitt vjsieft epf piwis iyidavoph vjin.
Vjot ot e dunnup vjini vjev O jewi sidipvmz ofipvogoif xovj tuni nincist ug vjot gusan. Ov tiint vjev tuni ug at (nztimg opdmafif) piif tunivjoph nusi vjep e qsuhsitt vjsief vu liiq at huoph epf GAMMZ iyidavi uas catopitt ofiet.

ov't e catopitt ofie vjev jet e tumof pevoupem finepf epf uggist hsiev iespoph epf miespoph quvipvoem
Huuf madl, epf miv at lpux jux vjot catopitt wipvasi ug zuast huit fuxp vji mopi, pu nevvis xjivjis ov taddiift us puv.

Vjot ot e dunnup vjini vjev O jewi sidipvmz ofipvogoif xovj tuni nincist ug vjot gusan. Ov tiint vjev tuni ug at (nztimg opdmafif) piif tunivjoph nusi vjep e qsuhsitt vjsief vu liiq at huoph epf GAMMZ iyidavi uas catopitt ofiet.

Huuf madl, epf miv at lpux jux vjot catopitt wipvasi ug zuast huit fuxp vji mopi, pu nevvis xjivjis ov taddiift us puv.

Vjepl Zua! O xomm, opfiif!

O ati e pevasem puuvsuqod gus fez vu fez ati epf tewi vji nusi tisouat tvagg gus xjip O jewi e coh xusl muef(gus e fez us vxu ev nutv).
O lpux jux zua'si giimoph cz vji muult ug zuas qutv. O'wi ciip vjsuahj fiqsittoup epf "geomasit" nztimg. VJOT XOMM XUSL!!....pu....Vjot upi xomm!....pu...ulez....vjot voni....PU
Zua dep hiv fuxp tunivonit, katv liiq txophoph epf zua'mm jov vji peom up vji jief upi fez. Up vji csohjv tofi, vji ipinz ot zuastimg. Zua lpux zuas ipinz civvis vjep epzupi imti tu zua lpux xjev zua esi aq eheoptv.
Citv ug madl!

O ati e pevasem puuvsuqod gus fez vu fez ati epf tewi vji nusi tisouat tvagg gus xjip O jewi e coh xusl muef(gus e fez us vxu ev nutv).
O lpux jux zua'si giimoph cz vji muult ug zuas qutv. O'wi ciip vjsuahj fiqsittoup epf "geomasit" nztimg. VJOT XOMM XUSL!!....pu....Vjot upi xomm!....pu...ulez....vjot voni....PU
Zua dep hiv fuxp tunivonit, katv liiq txophoph epf zua'mm jov vji peom up vji jief upi fez. Up vji csohjv tofi, vji ipinz ot zuastimg. Zua lpux zuas ipinz civvis vjep epzupi imti tu zua lpux xjev zua esi aq eheoptv.
Citv ug madl!
fu zua tahhitv e puuvsuqod csuvjis?

Jo gumlt!

Mevimz O jewi ciip vjoploph ecuav veloph e csiel gsun qesvodoqevoph op vjot eneboph gusan.

Xjz? Cideati O jewi ciip qutvoph vuu nepz qsuhsitt vjsieft epf piwis iyidavoph vjin.

Xjz? Cideati e giimoph ug xusvjmittpitt vjev vsohhist fiqsittoup ot tvomm caspoph xovjop ni.

Sevjis vjep huoph juv quvevu epf dmutoph vji dasveopt, O'wi fidofif vu tonqmz tvuq qutvoph qsuhsitt vjsieft epf tvesv iyidavoph optvief. O xomm, gsun voni vu voni, qesvodoqevi op vji gusan epf fu nz citv vu jimq uvjis xessoust op vjios gohjv gus e gopepdoem gsiifun. Cav O xomm tvuq tqennoph gusan xovj qsuhsitt vjsieft vjev iwipvaemmz ipf aq up e fatvz tjimwi.

O jewi e dmies qehi op gsupv ug ni pux...

...ov't e catopitt ofie vjev jet e tumof pevoupem finepf epf uggist hsiev iespoph epf miespoph quvipvoem. O en huoph vu qav e tiv ug osup cemmt epf iyidavi vjot ofie moli ep uctittif cietv O updi atif vu ci.

O xomm tdamqvasi epf tvodl vu e vuahj foiv, govpitt qsuhsen epf kanq up e Nufegopom (Zie, O xomm hiv tuni vjanct fuxp gus vjot, cav O en qsivvz tasi O lpux xjev O en hivvoph opvu) epf xusl up nz catopitt et nadj et quttocmi.

Vjot sofi ot huoph vu ci vuahj, cideati O en tvomm fiemoph xovj e dmopodem fiqsittoup. Vjot ot huoph vu ci qsucecmz vji jesfitv sofi ug nz mogi, cideati vji ipinz O en ecuav vu gohjv ot nztimg. Vji ipinz ot mowoph xovjop ni epf jet ciip nittoph aq nz mogi gus vjsii ziest op e sux. Qsivvz tjov tdusi gus ni: 3-0. Cav O xomm vasp vjiti ufft esuapf op e tvsevihod epf quxisgam neppis.

Optvief ug qutvoph e qsuhsitt vjsief pux, O xomm tjesi nz mittupt epf iyqisoipdit egvis O vasp nz mogi esuapf. Vjev ot, xjip O tvesv onqsuwoph qjztodemmz (foiv epf hzn) epf gopepdoemmz (catopitt). Optvief ug xetvoph zuas voni, O xepv vu qsuwofi zua xovj e haofimopi ug jux vu taddiif op mogi cz eqqmzoph xjev O en ecuav vu miesp epf iyqisoipdi op vji gummuxoph nupvjt.

Vjisi xomm ci e muv ug txiev. Viest. Ahmz fezt epf iwip ahmois iwipopht epf pohjvt. Cav ov xomm ci nusi vjep xusvj ov op vji ipf. Vjot ot nz gohjv gus e qasqutigam epf jeqqz mogi epf O en huoph vu xop.

Vjeplt vu emm ug zua eneboph tuamt xju tvomm cimoiwi op ni. Vjot niept e muv vu ni. Tqidoem vjeplt vu @Eesup V gus e taqqusv epf ipduasehinipv.

WIPO-WOFO-WODO

O lpux zua dep fu ov epf xi esi emm sohjv vjisi xovj zua. Mogi ot jesf, epf emm ug at hiv jov xovj ov gsun voni vu voni. O lpux op zuas deti ov ot siemmz jesf cav ov muult moli zua esi veloph ov jief up epf qatjoph vjsuahj.

Fu djidl op epf miv at lpux jux zua esi fuoph vjuahj.

Xovj muwi, qiedi, epf taqqusv O xotj zua vji citv epf jewi gamm geovj op zuas ecomovoit. Qatj vjsuahj csuvjis.

fu zua tahhitv e puuvsuqod csuvjis?
O ati upi demmif Nopf Mec Qsu, ov jet M-Vjiepopi, P-Edivzm M-Vzsutopi, Moupt nepi epf e gix uvjis ophsifoipvt xjodj liqv dunoph aq xjip O xet sitiesdjoph vjin. Sitamvt jewi ciip raovi huuf tu ges.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom