The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let's Begin the Battle...

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hi folks!

Lately I have been thinking about taking a break from participating in this amazing forum.

Why? Because I have been posting too many progress threads and never executing them.

Why? Because a feeling of worthlessness that triggers depression is still burning within me.

Rather than going hot potato and closing the curtains, I've decided to simply stop posting progress threads and start executing instead. I will, from time to time, participate in the forum and do my best to help other warriors in their fight for a financial freedom. But I will stop spamming forum with progress threads that eventually end up on a dusty shelve.

I have a clear page in front of me now...

...it's a business idea that has a solid national demand and offers great earning and learning potential. I am going to put a set of iron balls and execute this idea like an obsessed beast I once used to be.

I will sculpture and stick to a tough diet, fitness program and jump on a Modafinil (Yea, I will get some thumbs down for this, but I am pretty sure I know what I am getting into) and work on my business as much as possible.

This ride is going to be tough, because I am still dealing with a clinical depression. This is going to be probably the hardest ride of my life, because the enemy I am about to fight is myself. The enemy is living within me and has been messing up my life for three years in a row. Pretty shit score for me: 3-0. But I will turn these odds around in a strategic and powerful manner.

Instead of posting a progress thread now, I will share my lessons and experiences after I turn my life around. That is, when I start improving physically (diet and gym) and financially (business). Instead of wasting your time, I want to provide you with a guideline of how to succeed in life by applying what I am about to learn and experience in the following months.

There will be a lot of sweat. Tears. Ugly days and even uglier evenings and nights. But it will be more than worth it in the end. This is my fight for a purposeful and happy life and I am going to win.

Thanks to all of you amazing souls who still believe in me. This means a lot to me. Special thanks to @Aaron T for a support and encouragement.

VENI-VIDI-VICI

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Asta

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 21, 2017
Spain
Hi folks!

Lately I have been thinking about taking a break from participating in this amazing forum.

Why? Because I have been posting too many progress threads and never executing them.

Why? Because a feeling of worthlessness that triggers depression is still burning within me.

Rather than going hot potato and closing the curtains, I've decided to simply stop posting progress threads and start executing instead. I will, from time to time, participate in the forum and do my best to help other warriors in their fight for a financial freedom. But I will stop spamming forum with progress threads that eventually end up on a dusty shelve.

...it's a business idea that has a solid national demand and offers great earning and learning potential. I am going to put a set of iron balls and execute this idea like an obsessed beast I once used to be.

I will sculpture and stick to a tough diet, fitness program and jump on a Modafinil (Yea, I will get some thumbs down for this, but I am pretty sure I know what I am getting into) and work on my business as much as possible.

This ride is going to be tough, because I am still dealing with a clinical depression. This is going to be probably the hardest ride of my life, because the enemy I am about to fight is myself. The enemy is living within me and has been messing up my life for three years in a row. Pretty shit score for me: 3-0. But I will turn these odds around in a strategic and powerful manner.

Instead of posting a progress thread now, I will share my lessons and experiences after I turn my life around. That is, when I start improving physically (diet and gym) and financially (business). Instead of wasting your time, I want to provide you with a guideline of how to succeed in life by applying what I am about to learn and experience in the following months.

There will be a lot of sweat. Tears. Ugly days and even uglier evenings and nights. But it will be more than worth it in the end. This is my fight for a purposeful and happy life and I am going to win.

Thanks to all of you amazing souls who still believe in me. This means a lot to me. Special thanks to @Aaron T for a support and encouragement.

VENI-VIDI-VICI

Impressive write-up.

Glad you decided to participate in the forum and I will be actively waiting for your success story!

smark

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 25, 2017
Because I have been posting too many progress threads and never executing them.
This is a common theme that I have recently identified with some members of this forum. It seems that some of us (myself included) need something more than a progress thread to keep us going and FULLY execute our business ideas.

it's a business idea that has a solid national demand and offers great earning and learning potential
Good luck, and let us know how this business venture of yours goes down the line, no matter whether it succeeds or not.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
This is a common theme that I have recently identified with some members of this forum. It seems that some of us (myself included) need something more than a progress thread to keep us going and FULLY execute our business ideas.

Good luck, and let us know how this business venture of yours goes down the line, no matter whether it succeeds or not.

Thank You! I will, indeed!

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
I use a natural nootropic for day to day use and save the more serious stuff for when I have a big work load(for a day or two at most).
I know how you're feeling by the looks of your post. I've been through depression and "failures" myself. THIS WILL WORK!!....no....This one will!....no...okay....this time....NO
You can get down sometimes, just keep swinging and you'll hit the nail on the head one day. On the bright side, the enemy is yourself. You know your enemy better than anyone else so you know what you are up against.
Best of luck!

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
I use a natural nootropic for day to day use and save the more serious stuff for when I have a big work load(for a day or two at most).
I know how you're feeling by the looks of your post. I've been through depression and "failures" myself. THIS WILL WORK!!....no....This one will!....no...okay....this time....NO
You can get down sometimes, just keep swinging and you'll hit the nail on the head one day. On the bright side, the enemy is yourself. You know your enemy better than anyone else so you know what you are up against.
Best of luck!
do you suggest a nootropic brother?

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017
Hi folks!

VENI-VIDI-VICI

I know you can do it and we are all right there with you. Life is hard, and all of us get hit with it from time to time. I know in your case it is really hard but it looks like you are taking it head on and pushing through.

Do check in and let us know how you are doing though.

With love, peace, and support I wish you the best and have full faith in your abilities. Push through brother.

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
do you suggest a nootropic brother?
I use one called Mind Lab Pro, it has L-Theanine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Lions mane and a few other ingredients which kept coming up when I was researching them. Results have been quite good so far.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.