Hi folks!
Lately I have been thinking about taking a break from participating in this amazing forum.
Why? Because I have been posting too many progress threads and never executing them.
Why? Because a feeling of worthlessness that triggers depression is still burning within me.
Rather than going hot potato and closing the curtains, I've decided to simply stop posting progress threads and start executing instead. I will, from time to time, participate in the forum and do my best to help other warriors in their fight for a financial freedom. But I will stop spamming forum with progress threads that eventually end up on a dusty shelve.
I have a clear page in front of me now...
...it's a business idea that has a solid national demand and offers great earning and learning potential. I am going to put a set of iron balls and execute this idea like an obsessed beast I once used to be.
I will sculpture and stick to a tough diet, fitness program and jump on a Modafinil (Yea, I will get some thumbs down for this, but I am pretty sure I know what I am getting into) and work on my business as much as possible.
This ride is going to be tough, because I am still dealing with a clinical depression. This is going to be probably the hardest ride of my life, because the enemy I am about to fight is myself. The enemy is living within me and has been messing up my life for three years in a row. Pretty shit score for me: 3-0. But I will turn these odds around in a strategic and powerful manner.
Instead of posting a progress thread now, I will share my lessons and experiences after I turn my life around. That is, when I start improving physically (diet and gym) and financially (business). Instead of wasting your time, I want to provide you with a guideline of how to succeed in life by applying what I am about to learn and experience in the following months.
There will be a lot of sweat. Tears. Ugly days and even uglier evenings and nights. But it will be more than worth it in the end. This is my fight for a purposeful and happy life and I am going to win.
Thanks to all of you amazing souls who still believe in me. This means a lot to me. Special thanks to @Aaron T for a support and encouragement.
Lately I have been thinking about taking a break from participating in this amazing forum.
Why? Because I have been posting too many progress threads and never executing them.
Why? Because a feeling of worthlessness that triggers depression is still burning within me.
Rather than going hot potato and closing the curtains, I've decided to simply stop posting progress threads and start executing instead. I will, from time to time, participate in the forum and do my best to help other warriors in their fight for a financial freedom. But I will stop spamming forum with progress threads that eventually end up on a dusty shelve.
I have a clear page in front of me now...
...it's a business idea that has a solid national demand and offers great earning and learning potential. I am going to put a set of iron balls and execute this idea like an obsessed beast I once used to be.
I will sculpture and stick to a tough diet, fitness program and jump on a Modafinil (Yea, I will get some thumbs down for this, but I am pretty sure I know what I am getting into) and work on my business as much as possible.
This ride is going to be tough, because I am still dealing with a clinical depression. This is going to be probably the hardest ride of my life, because the enemy I am about to fight is myself. The enemy is living within me and has been messing up my life for three years in a row. Pretty shit score for me: 3-0. But I will turn these odds around in a strategic and powerful manner.
Instead of posting a progress thread now, I will share my lessons and experiences after I turn my life around. That is, when I start improving physically (diet and gym) and financially (business). Instead of wasting your time, I want to provide you with a guideline of how to succeed in life by applying what I am about to learn and experience in the following months.
There will be a lot of sweat. Tears. Ugly days and even uglier evenings and nights. But it will be more than worth it in the end. This is my fight for a purposeful and happy life and I am going to win.
Thanks to all of you amazing souls who still believe in me. This means a lot to me. Special thanks to @Aaron T for a support and encouragement.
VENI-VIDI-VICI
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
