The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Navjot

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

My name is Navjot, I'm a young entrepreneur with a lot of ideas to put in action.
I have been trading FOREX for the past year with ups and downs but finally getting more UPS than downs lately, I am planning to build my brand and make it Worldwide.

I think I'm gonna like this forum. Oh! and i have read Fastlane Millionaire!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Welcome to the forum Navjot.
Don't forget to check the Gold and Notable threads all around the forum !

Navjot

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 1, 2018
Welcome Navjot. Any reason you chose Forex over crypto? I like that you didn't go with what's trendy, but I'm curious as to your reasoning.
thanks! I always liked the concept of making money with just the click of a button, but i chose Forex because I have friends that have been doing this for a few years and they are at the point where they can a regular salary from just an investment of 10 thousand dollars. But the main reason for choosing forex over anything else in my opinion, It is much harder to day trade forex if compared to stocks, Forex is what has my focus for now and If i succeed in this I can apply the same knowledge in other markets. :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Startup Steve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone,

My name is Navjot, I'm a young entrepreneur with a lot of ideas to put in action.
I have been trading FOREX for the past year with ups and downs but finally getting more UPS than downs lately, I am planning to build my brand and make it Worldwide.

I think I'm gonna like this forum. Oh! and i have read Fastlane Millionaire!
I cringe when I hear "I have a lot of ideas". Best to read "I have lots of execution".
Hope the group can be of help.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...