The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let me introduce myself

Benan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 13, 2021
Hi everyone,

My name is Benan, I'm turning 21 soon and I live in Belgium. I started my entrepreneurial journey 2 years ago with high expectations and get rich quick mindset, after getting introduced to a dropshipping ad. Very soon I realised there's no such thing and that business is tough. Somehow I continued to work every single day, because I really didn’t want to go to my old job as a cashier with a shitty boss (I also think I have authority issues lol). After one year of continously failing, I finally started to my sales. After that it's been uphill and I'm glad I sticked to the process even when it was tough. I also quit college to pursue entrepreneurship. (Currently reading Unscripted , glad I did.)

Fast forward to today, I'm not really satisfied with the dropshipping business. I would like to expand my horizon on this forum and see what other types of business are out there.

I see this forum is packed with entrepreneurs who give huge value. I will do my best to do so as well.

Thanks for accepting me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...