The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Landing page for my SaaS

Marketing, social media, advertising

Pranav_Banerjee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 28, 2022
Hey, forum!
I have created a landing page for a SaaS product that I have decided to work on, blusesec.cloud
This is my first time creating a landing page or a SaaS for that matter. I need some feedback on what I can improve on this page before I start reaching out to potential customers. Any critique or feedback is welcome.

Take a look at the page over here ---> bluesec.cloud

Also, if you guys know someone that might need this solution, please send this to them. I'll be grateful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ela

Freelance Web Developer and SEO Expert
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 21, 2022
India
It's simple and looks ok. Can be improved with some testimonials, and sample case studies. Also features and benefits are less, add more and show you are better than your competitors..

Pranav_Banerjee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 28, 2022
It's simple and looks ok. Can be improved with some testimonials, and sample case studies. Also features and benefits are less, add more and show you are better than your competitors..
I don't have any testimonials, yet. Just trying to validate this before I even start coding.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll add a few more benefits here

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.