The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

KungFuSteve Hosts A Masterclass On Scaling Your Business!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Hey @Kung Fu Steve, if someone wanted to bump this thread so more people would see it and then those people would have a chance to get help for their business similar to the help that that someone had received from you, what could that someone do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Just to lighten the tone, bump and also for fun: who's there saturday?

If I'm not there live (sales are booming right now), I'll watch the recording for sure!

And then I'll 20x (with a zero) my revenue in 12 months and tag the dragon. Let's go!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
[lesson for those coming behind]
@Kung Fu Steve can sell some shit!!
just look at this thread!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
It was such an ingenious marketing move when he teamed up with that dragon dude to come in and slam him so that he would get a ton views and testimonials!

That was brilliant!
props to the @Kung Fu Steve Dragon Marketing Team .....

the hype wagon is at full speed!!

will @MJ DeMarco be left behind? or will he 'CHANGE HIS LIFE'?!?!?!

Putt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 1, 2020
@Kung Fu Steve Have I missed an email? Your OP says printing out the workbook in advance might be useful but I don't think I've seen it.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
First of all, here's a testimonial for all the people that didn't get into this masterclass:

I never bought any of Stephen's content before. The masterclass is just over and I can say I'm a raving fan. Don't think twice if you are interested in his stuff, go for it. You just cannot put a number for the ROI you'll get from his content. It's that good.

My notepad is full, my brain is toast, and I just can't wait to read my notes again tomorrow... But right now, I'm busy implementing some of his stuff to get results - NOW.

PS: I don't know if anyone forgot to save the chat log, but I did. Hit me up Stephen if you didn't save it.

Last edited:

Putt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 1, 2020
Steve, Steve, Steve. What can I say about the last 3 and a bit hours. That was the best $97 I've ever spent and that comes from a background of a lot of coaching and training. All those things you said you needed to 'demonstrate to be true'. You certainly did them all.

Actionable, clear, and no bs. The way it should be. Without a doubt, I can now join the lineup of people that vouch for you.

I'm going to have a think about it, but I'll probably be seeing you for the 6 weeks!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
The recording is being sent right now!

Check your email -- and if you don't see it in the next few minutes, send me a message and I'll help you out :smile2:

s.wirat13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 6, 2019
Thailand
Although I don't have a business right not, every word Steve spoke was GOLD and easy to understand. He amazed me throughout the whole call that I feel like robbing him for just 97$. I will perpetually watch the recording and implement them to help my client. Thanks again, Steve.

Last edited:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Some quick feedback:

After listening to the recording, I identified and implemented one "low hanging fruit". Took me maybe 1 hour to implement it. From this single change, which was a direct result of me acting on the lesson, I earned an extra $599.85 in 10 days.

Sometimes you just need a nerd like @Kung Fu Steve to point you in the right direction and make you see the obvious. I could have done this years ago, but I didn't.

You rock my socks. Is that recurring revenue?

@Kung Fu Steve does this masterclass still available ??

I will have the "evergreen" version ready today. I've had a little over a dozen people ask for it.

I've got one more seminar I'm doing today and then I'll be able to get it up for you and I'll come in and change the link and notify you all!

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
You rock my socks. Is that recurring revenue?

I'm in the software business and this specific extra revenue was from one-time license purchases. However, it's basically free money for me; pure profit after subtracting credit card fees and taxes. The same software license can be sold unlimited times again so there's no telling how much more revenue this single change will bring in the following year(s).

Still need a lot more work to double my profits/revenue (most of it comes from monthly recurring fees), but it's just mind-blowing how much money is left on the table and how blind I was to what my users are happy to pay for.

My focus now will be creating systems that will help me shift from being a business operator to being a business owner.

WabiSabi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 2, 2019
Katy, Texas
I don't wanna seem rude or anything, but seems like you call daddy for help. Justify yourself like a man wouldya

Seriously? He's probably made more money than you ever have. It's fine to ask questions but this is just shit flinging.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Seriously? He's probably made more money than you ever have. It's fine to ask questions but this is just shit flinging.

View attachment 34476

Here's me being super sincere @Aurelius : if you want to work on this, I have a separate personal development coaching group.

Judging by your post here, you probably have zero respect for me and you think I'm being a total dick for saying this but I hope you don't take it that way -- you can come join me as my guest. Send me a DM if you'd like.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I Know you're a BIG fan of stuffing your words into others mouths and throwing your (ample) weight around, but:

You mean like these two?
View attachment 34481
And how he posted the results pages including revenue and CPC/PPC in his threads instead of blowing hot air and smoke up our rosebud buttholes?

I stand corrected. Thanks for sponsoring the forum.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
If you wanted to have an actual intelligent conversation about it, you could've simply asked the question instead of lobbing insults like a douche.

But I think your misunderstanding here is that you missed these parts:

Maybe you're right on that last one. "THIS year" is a little ambiguous. I meant to say from August 22nd, 2020 to August 22nd 2021. I'll fix it in the next run.

There's a couple typos, too. My fault.

But since we're on the subject... let's do an education:

HOW DOES SOMEONE DOUBLE THEIR BUSINESS IN 12 MONTHS (OR LESS... IF YOU BELIEVE MY PAST CLIENTS... WHICH ARE PROBABLY MADE UP... NEVER EXISTED... OR I'M SMOKING WORKBOOKS OR SOMETHING)

As our friend above pointed out -- much of these principles came from my time with Jay Abraham. He taught us (and millions of other people) there really are only 3 ways to grow a business...

More customers... spending more money per transaction... more often.

If we did some simple math, we'd see a your annual revenue is essentially equal to:

Customers X Average Transaction X Frequency of Purchase

Or...

1,000 customers X $10 X 1 visits per year = $10,000 in annual revenue.

Small little company...

Jay would recommend if you increase each of these categories by 10% you would see a significant increase... such as:

1,100 customers X $11 X 1.1 visits per year = $13,333 in annual revenue.

That extra $333 is important... why?

10% + 10% + 10% = 30% ... but this shows 33% increase of overall revenue. That means it's exponential growth... not linear.

What would happen if you increased EACH area by 33%?

1,333 customers X $13.30 average transaction X 1.33 visits per year = $23,579.43 in annual revenue... or a ~234% increase in revenue.

OH MY GOD, SO YOU'RE TELLING ME IF I JUST GET 33% INCREASE IN EACH OF THESE AREAS, I COULD DOUBLE MY BUSINESS THIS YEAR!?
Well yes... and no.

Not every business lends itself to doing that.

Take for example one of my previous clients (and this is a pretty advanced solution just to confuse our friend here) He had a small team of 20 door-to-door salesman doing solar sales.

He was doing well but his growth was stagnant and if they didn't see growth soon, they'd lose market share and eventually become irrelevant in a very competitive market.

We'll call him S.

S had went to a seminar where he was told do this 10 x 10 x 10 strategy. Very simply, get 10% more customers, charge 10% more money, and find a way to get some of them to buy for a 2nd house... or something.

Here was the problem:

He was already charging at LEAST $3,000 above the local competition. He was already the top priced solution AND was starting to get resistance to their pricing. He needed to expand into other territories but his area of California was quickly being tapped out (meaning MOST houses had Solar Panels already), and what the hell was he supposed to do? Sell them panels to go on top of their panels?

No. That wouldn't work.

It's a long story (and there are some details missing so I don't bore everybody) but here's what we figured out:

He partnered with a mortgage company and started essentially doing "home improvement" loans. Now the bank would lend them up to $120k, they would go in and do dramatic home improvements from solar to landscaping to building a deck to whatever else was needed with the intention of increasing the home's value. They would take a portion for themselves as a finders fee... use their business for the construction and improvements, and use the bank's money to build out the house.

At the end, the bank would refinance them home, they'd be happy. The customer would be happy because they essentially received free equity and free home improvements... and S turned his business from selling 15k solar panel projects to over 70k sales per transaction.

And get this, once we dialed in their sales pitch. Their close ratio was 86%.

But here's the thing:

THAT PART DIDN'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT (DUH)

It took us dinner and a few (too many) drinks to come up with the plan. (I think we were there for 4 hours instead of 3... but I blame the drinking.)

It took about 5 months for him to get the bank on their team, get to the point where they trusted them and would do non-recourse loans, and get the pitch and marketing down.

It took another 2 or 3 months for their sales guys to get with the program and understand how to pitch it (after all, it's not exactly a simple thing to communicate "you're... going to... improve my home... for free!? huh!?")

Kind of like this pitch today. Why would I just GIVE anybody a plan to double their business... for pennies!?

Because no matter how good a plan is, sometimes we just want someone in our corner. To do the tech stuff, to help work through problems, to come up with new ideas as an outsider...

And if you're doing 100k/year you may not have ever hired an in-house marketing person for 60k/year. You couldn't afford it. (No offense intended)

The benefit of hiring a real consulting firm is that even if it WAS 60k/year... you're hiring a team.. and you're not having to deal with HR, Employee crap, social security, medicare, insurance, etc. etc. etc.

But let's continue...

WHAT IF I *WANTED* TO TRY TO DO 33% ACROSS THE BOARD?
Nothing's stopping you if you want to try!

And during our master class (you can sign up right here) ... we'll take a look at where your current customers are hanging out and come up with an idea of how to reach out to them.

Sure Facebook might be one of those places -- and you might even want to hire a strange Estonian firm to handle some Facebook ads for you (although I have some recommendations of real professionals such as Travis or Andy if you'd like).

But keep in mind, your customers might be on several social media platforms... they might even still read the local newspaper... they could be subscribed to Hustler magazine -- who knows!? There's a billion places to advertise... but that's not the important question.

The important question is who already sells to your customers and how can you partner with them for both of your benefits?

Next, it's not just about charging more money for what you offer -- it's about multiple offerings! What are the upsells, downsells, add-on sales, cross sales, impulse buys, or anything else you can add to an order?

If you understand there's a chain of events before and after your customer would want/need/buy your product, you'll have a good idea of what ELSE you could offer them that would have an extremely high success rate!

And finally, there's a million ways to get people to buy more often. Seasonal offerings, new product launches, affiliate offers, joint ventures -- you name it.

During our class we'll touch on all of these ideas so by the time we get done you'll at the VERY least have an idea of where you can get more customers, how to increase average transaction, AND how to get them to come back more often.

BUT WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL!

That's only one piece of what we'll be covering throughout the class.

Sure it's nice to say "you need to market and advertise" (both organic and paid) -- but what do you SAY!?

How do you create an offer that will actually catch their eye? How do you write ads that sell? (it's much simpler than you might think)

Marketing and sales is what brings in the money. If your marketing is strong, the sale will be a short putt. If you marketing is weak, your sales people are going to need to be rock-solid -- they will need to routinely make 300 yard puts!

We'll work on both.

BUT HERE'S THE PART THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY...

Yes, I'll probably make you cry during the 3rd part of our class.

If you've ever done any six-sigma or lean training -- you know a bit of what I'm talking about.

First, what's the definition of a business?

A system that provides value in a timely and effective manner.

Keyword being system.

If your system is broken, you are literally leaving millions of dollars on the table every single year (even if you only do 100k/year).

The truth is, you might pull in huge top-line revenues but what about profit? How much of that are you keeping?

I'm not talking about shaving costs of how much you buy or manufacture your products for... I'm talking about the breaks in the value chain that turn a $100 mistake into a $10,000 problem.

They. Happen. All. The. Time.

Most business owners don't even want to look at this because it's scary and it shows you where all your hard-earned money is actually going.

If you don't currently have a CFO, I'll recommend a few services for small and medium businesses but the trick is -- your entire company needs to know how the machine works and when they fail to communicate properly... how much everyone loses.

Who's responsibility is it to deliver the product or service to the end customer in a timely and effective manner? EVERYONE.

This part of the training alone, I would usually do in-person for a day for 25k + travel.

Look. The value is ridiculous.

Almost too-good-to-be-true (and in SOME skeptic's eyes, complete bullshit scam!)

And if by the end of this class, you REALLY don't feel like you're going to double your business this year, I'll give you your hundred bucks back.

A decent job - believe it or not, the level of cringe and guru tactics in this is several levels down from what you initially had in your OP and on your page. You now have a proper, honest guarantee in place as well. And it actually sounds better when you're a little bit more humble about it and straight up.

Now as you admit, this is largely what you can learn from Jay. Jay's stuff is valuable, no question about that. And there is definitely value in teaching people these concepts and how to apply them even if they're not your own. So some people may find it useful to learn them, and if they're in the right situations may be able to use them over the next 12 months to grow their business up a notch. Also depends on how each person learns - if they learn by lecturing, then this is probably better for them than reading Jay's book (or books if you want) which can take much more than 3 hours to properly study.

Also, newer businesses as you say on your Kartra landing page but not in this thread may not immediately benefit - most of Jay's stuff works for established businesses, and if memory serves me right, Jay also tends to prefer to work with this kind of business (easier to get results).

For me, this is not the right offer largely because I'm already very familiar with all the concepts and applications at least as presented in the above - no wonder, I run a marketing agency.

And by the way, literarily all the allusions you make to me above are wrong lol... for example, my biz doesn't run FB ads for people, at least not usually. But anyway ;)

Last edited:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
So we have the count of 5 absolute forum legends who have verified business exits vs some random guy flinging insults. My money's on @Kung Fu Steve

Having met Steve on multiple occasions, plus being in masterminds with several people who have been in his program, I can vouch for the level at which Steve conducts himself. This isn't a seminar gimmick, this is a great value for quality knowledge.

Did you sell to P&G yet?

Waitin on dem big monies! :smile2:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Not that he needs it at this point, but I can also vouch for Steve. Have been a part of some of his free live courses he's offered and they're packed with way more value than most paid courses out there.

Also down for a Phoenix-area meetup if that happens

Brother I know I owe you lunch or dinner so let's try to catch up this weekend if you're around!

Logan P

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Dec 6, 2017
New England
@Kung Fu Steve Could I register for this and be sent just the recording and workbook? I’d like to get this information, but I’m on a plane during this time Saturday and can’t attend the live feed. Best just to register on the site still? Thanks!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
@Kung Fu Steve Could I register for this and be sent just the recording and workbook? I’d like to get this information, but I’m on a plane during this time Saturday and can’t attend the live feed. Best just to register on the site still? Thanks!

Yeah for sure. We've got quite a few who are doing that.

The aussies for sure.

So I'll try to upload it right after on Saturday to get you rocking!

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
It sounds like @ZCP would like you to come stay at his place again this weekend @GlobalWealth... :)

Socially distanced live meeting to be at the Masterclass together tomorrow? Epic.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
It sounds like @ZCP would like you to come stay at his place again this weekend @GlobalWealth... :)

Socially distanced live meeting to be at the Masterclass together tomorrow? Epic.

If you only knew the level of creepiness I get in whatsapp from @ZCP .....

Varlenheit

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Jan 9, 2019
You should contact your Credit Card company then. We're like 50 who had no issue at all. Or try another card.

Go surprised when I added the event to my calender... went back to the sales page... THIS IS 2.5 HOURS OF CONTENT !?

One notepad won't be enough.

Well I guess it's doomed for me, I think my card has a problem.
It works on some websites and doesn't on others.

Will it be possible to buy the content of the masterclass at some point, @Kung Fu Steve ?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I am registered and planning on catching it LIVE.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
I'm in because I know @Kung Fu Steve cannot afford NOT to make this class legendary now after all that was said and done in this ad :rofl:

Won't be able to join you live, but have all the time I need tomorrow to view the recording and go through materials.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.