The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

KungFuSteve Hosts A Masterclass On Scaling Your Business!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Listening now. Being live would have been preferred but it's nice with the recording. I can pause when my mind is about to blow up!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
A Masterclass on scaling your business with an upsell at the end, just like you're going to teach us. Oh boy... Who here likes stuffing envelopes?

Nothing personal my friend, but I'd be surprised if you even get 5 sign ups (let's not even think about 200) for next Saturday. The train for this kind of a deal has left long ago.

Most of the stuff you're preaching is straight-up Jay Abraham which anyone can read for free. I'd be surprised if you're going to teach anything else in there. Even then, a 3-hour commitment is not worth it. Forget about the money... I'll give you $97 if you book even half of your 200 person room. But who in his right mind will join a 3-hour event that is not personally and uniquely dedicated to solving their personal issue? This would be an okay idea... as a 1-on-1 type of deal.

But the page is otherwise pure comedy:

"There are only 3 ways to grow any business in the world"... oh, let me guess, who else said that? I'll even tell you what they are, no need to attend:

"the thing that brings in the money is your marketing. If you are not maximizing both organic and paid marketing efforts"
most businesses bleed cash and they don’t even know why. They “make” $1 million a year but keep a mere fraction of that… we’ll fix that
learning what happens behind the line, in the middle, and after the line and how you can maximize your messaging in each of those for more conversion, and a higher ROI
… but if you don’t have a business… it’s pretty hard to double it!
And I could go ON AND ON AND ON...

"The internet is filled with business and entrepreneur coaches who are just plain full of shit. They rehash things they heard from someone else " - That's what I thought too!

"Is there some kind of guarantee? Actually, yes. There's a 300% guarantee...Meaning: my stuff will work 100% of the time, for 100% of the people, who apply it 100%." - And it's quite simple... if your business doubles, you have applied it 100%, otherwise you haven't applied it 100% ... no guarantee for you.

What. The. Hell.

:rofl:

My advice: next time hire my agency, and get us to set up a proper, non-gimmicky sales funnel for you.

The "organic" testimonials above are great. Paying back debts or putting a word in for your friend :happy:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
QUICK UPDATE:

I've heard you, I've heard you, I've heard you!

After a couple dozen texts, emails, and messages asking for the ability to simply pay for the replay -- we've finally got it set up for you. And you can get it right here:

Scale Masterclass On-Demand Training

The class was pretty intense so people wanted to be able to go back, pause, take notes, and review it later.

For a short time, I'm simply going to do lifetime access to this course for the original $97 price.

Those of you who have already purchased and showed up to the live class, you'll be receiving an email soon with new instructions to get into the 'members area'.

Now is the time to Scale your business, my friends.

Let's freaking goooooooo

Click here

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
A Masterclass on scaling your business with an upsell at the end, just like you're going to teach us. Oh boy... Who here likes stuffing envelopes?

Nothing personal my friend, but I'd be surprised if you even get 5 sign ups (let's not even think about 200) for next Saturday. The train for this kind of a deal has left long ago.

Most of the stuff you're preaching is straight-up Jay Abraham which anyone can read for free. I'd be surprised if you're going to teach anything else in there. Even then, a 3-hour commitment is not worth it. Forget about the money... I'll give you $97 if you book even half of your 200 person room. But who in his right mind will join a 3-hour event that is not personally and uniquely dedicated to solving their personal issue? This would be an okay idea... as a 1-on-1 type of deal.

But the page is otherwise pure comedy:

"There are only 3 ways to grow any business in the world"... oh, let me guess, who else said that? I'll even tell you what they are, no need to attend:

"the thing that brings in the money is your marketing. If you are not maximizing both organic and paid marketing efforts"

And I could go ON AND ON AND ON...

"The internet is filled with business and entrepreneur coaches who are just plain full of shit. They rehash things they heard from someone else " - That's what I thought too!

"Is there some kind of guarantee? Actually, yes. There's a 300% guarantee...Meaning: my stuff will work 100% of the time, for 100% of the people, who apply it 100%." - And it's quite simple... if your business doubles, you have applied it 100%, otherwise you haven't applied it 100% ... no guarantee for you.

What. The. Hell.

:rofl:

My advice: next time hire my agency, and get us to set up a proper, non-gimmicky sales funnel for you.

The "organic" testimonials above are great. Paying back debts or putting a word in for your friend :happy:

:rofl: I'm at a loss for words

@Black_Dragon43 I'm curious... who do you think I work with?

@MJ DeMarco any idea how I should handle this one?

Last edited:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Tony Robbins. Maybe even Jay Abraham... So what? What does the fact you've worked with these people have to do with the quality of what you're offering here? Your offer in this marketplace thread stands on its own merits, not on the merits of your acquaintances, work colleagues, and so on. The fact that you're appealing to your acquaintances in your defense only tells me that:

"The internet is filled with business and entrepreneur coaches who are just plain full of shit. They rehash things they heard from someone else "

You know what's fascinating to me is how many people would rather use the tactic of trying to burn someone else's building down instead of building their own.

I see you have your own ad agency and maybe you think if you put me down people will follow you with pitch forks and sign up with you!

Or maybe I'm wrong.

But, alas, you're right.

Who I know and who I work for has nothing to do with my skills or my abilities.

The only merit I can stand on is my 3 businesses.

Oh, and being a part of taking this company I work for from 100mm to 200mm (I can't take all the credit for that, as you know, because it wouldn't be fair to the rest of my team or the people that work so hard -- and of course you would call bullshit on that, too).

But as far as coaching and consulting clients? Man, I thought my results spoke for themselves!

I mentioned several in the letter -- clearly you read every word of it.

And who knows who will show up here to say whether or not I'm full of shit but here's two of my previous offers that seemed to do pretty well. Last year and the year before:

I'm really no here to impress you by any means, but I do appreciate the ability to defend my honor! ... and edify myself.

Yeah, I'm the business turnaround guy at the moment.

I've worked with 2,500 companies. Most of the Fortune 500s. What were there results? Well jeeze, I can send you testimonials if you'd like... but soooomething tells me you're not here to sign up -- you just want to feel important right now.

Nice tactic. Ask MJ how you should deal with it in order to make him feel empowered if he helps you...

Yes, actually. It's the respectful thing for me to do since I paid for an ad here on the forum. I've been a part of this community for a decade. I didn't know what his process was for dealing with people who come on to paid ads to dispute my copy -- because you sure as hell can't dispute my results... that would just be silly!

How about you deal with it by taking it as feedback? If you don't feel the need to respond to it, then don't. If you do, then respond to the arguments. If you put an offer out there, people are expected to comment on it, both negatively and positively. That's what makes the Marketplace section that MJ has built work. That's why it's valuable. The fact that people can receive and give honest feedback. The moment the "honest" bit goes out the window, is the moment the value of the Marketplace goes to zero for all participants and it doesn't make sense to trust marketplace offers anymore.

Thanks for the honest feedback. I'll be sure to give you mine in the future!

Also, I must add that there is NOTHING rude about providing honest feedback in your paid ad. Just because you paid for this thread does NOT mean you get to have only what you want inside of it. The entire marketplace depends on participants being able to have access to honest feedback. That's why it is a market place, not a market pulpit.

You're absolutely right.

And I don't see any reason to cut you some slack because you've worked with Jay Abraham or Tony Robbins, or anyone. That doesn't speak anything about your offer here and its value. I'm not just going to hand you money because you've been taught by Jay Abraham. That would be ridiculous.

Please do not hand me money. Covid is serious. We do things digitally now.

Bro, that's not a justification of your offer. Your offer isn't that you will build someone a 7-figure business. If it was, then I could see how that is relevant.

Your offer is that you will teach a group of people, over video, along with a workbook, in 3 hours how to "double, triple, or even quadruple" their business this year.

Answered above!

That's what I'm calling BS on. And the arrogance of it. The flamboyance of coming here, and telling everyone that your "stuff will work 100% of the time, for 100% of the people, who apply it 100%." That is ridiculous. I've built a 6-figure direct response agency, I know that no marketing strategy is a guaranteed success, otherwise, we'd all be billionaires, if it was this easy. Everyone who has been in business for a single day knows that... really. So the only people whom this offer is aimed at is newbies who don't know what they're doing. They're the only ones who could buy into that idea.

Here's the thing. This "ad" is more of an announcement to my friends on the forum. If you had ever ventured to one of our meet-ups (official or unofficial) around the world... you would know that many of the business owners on this forum know each-other face-to-face.

In fact, I'm meeting one for a drink in a couple hours here. Don't worry, I'll wear my mask!

And maybe that's not what you're trying to communicate. But you're obviously a high-energy person, probably high on the creative side. And that's how your message is coming across to me. Doesn't mean I'm right, and you're wrong, other people could see it differently. What this should mean though is that you need to be careful at how your message comes across. Don't get me wrong, I don't think you're a bad person or anything, but I don't personally see the value in this, for the reasons I have outlined. Maybe others do.

That was heartfelt, thank you.

In business we always put stuff out there, and the market reacts to it how it wants. We can't control that. We can only control the stuff we put out. So there's no need to take this personally. Doesn't say anything about you or the things you're capable to achieve. It's all about the offer. Anyway, I hope you won't take this personally, and we can stay friends :) - I've expressed my honest opinion here and I'm not at all interested to hijack your thread. So I will not be replying further.

Cheers, and good luck!

Thank you for the advice, and I appreciate your understanding!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I'm in. Looking forward to it. Thanks, brother.

My man!

By the way, I'm out in AZ for now -- I'm trying to get the gang together for outdoor-6-foot-distanced-socially-masked dinner. Let's plan something.

And your business is one of my favorites. I'm excited to play with the possibilities!

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Throwing stones from your shiny glass house.... :rofl:

So much to learn in this hot dumpster fire and on Saturday!

1. @ZCP is just joking with @Kung Fu Steve a bit

2. @ZCP 's house is not shiny at all. Trust me, I've stayed there.

But his neighbor does have a lot of guns and a mental health issue.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Hi, I've tried to join but my card got declined, I'm not really sure why.
You should contact your Credit Card company then. We're like 50 who had no issue at all. Or try another card.

Go surprised when I added the event to my calender... went back to the sales page... THIS IS 2.5 HOURS OF CONTENT !?

One notepad won't be enough.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You guys are creating massive FOMO. I might have to give in...

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
It was such an ingenious marketing move when he teamed up with that dragon dude to come in and slam him so that he would get a ton views and testimonials!

That was brilliant!

And if you want more ingenious *totally planned* marketing strategies like THIS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys are creating massive FOMO. I might have to give in...

Would love to have you there :smile2:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Also going through this and agree, it's easier done in chunks ;)

@Kung Fu Steve could you upload the Powerpoint as well, please? I know most of it is in the workbook, but it's easier for a quick reference than having to click through the video.

Fixed and updated!

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
Some quick feedback:

After listening to the recording, I identified and implemented one "low hanging fruit". Took me maybe 1 hour to implement it. From this single change, which was a direct result of me acting on the lesson, I earned an extra $599.85 in 10 days.

Sometimes you just need a nerd like @Kung Fu Steve to point you in the right direction and make you see the obvious. I could have done this years ago, but I didn't.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
@Kung Fu Steve
Would you recommend this course to that kind of tier of the audience who are new/young blood in business and not as an established business?

Aurelius

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 1, 2019
I Know you're a BIG fan of stuffing your words into others mouths and throwing your (ample) weight around, but:

@Black_Dragon43 rather than pumping your paid services on someone else's ad, why don't you take out an ad on the forum? At a minimum... put your money where your mouth is.

You mean like these two?
And how he posted the results pages including revenue and CPC/PPC in his threads instead of blowing hot air and smoke up our rosebud buttholes?

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
You need to learn how to do the same thing. People have been very gracious to you here for coming into someone’s paid ad and regurgitating your unfounded accusations for your own self aggrandizing soapbox. Move on. You’ve stated your opinion, however rude and incoherent it may be. You’re welcome to open a separate landfill thread to continue your diatribe but find a more valuable outlet for your destain than repetitively denigrating someone that other people want to hear from. Your opinion is noted. Thanks for offering it. you don’t need to cut and paste it again. I didn’t watch your video though because I’m not going to take 30 minutes or whatever to listen to your opinion of why people shouldn’t get coaching from a national motivational speaker. The most valuable thing we have in life is time and I already have too much spent on you.

Someone messaged me privately saying you’re what’s wrong with the forum lately and society in general. That doesn’t bode well for your future paid marketing efforts here and likely not who you want to be. Best advice would be to roll on. Don’t be that guy. Thank everyone who was gracious to you and move on. You’re not the moderator of advertising standards here... there’s a whole team of people who are. The same people that approved yours approved this. If we thought either one of you were scammers you’d be gone.

Everyone knows your opinion now. Feel free to not respond so this thread can get back on course. Or... consider registering for his seminar. Might be the best $99 you could ever spend.
My dear lovely @Vigilante I am disappointed that I will disappoint you once again! It seems to me that when faced with the choice of silence and moving on, you have chosen to go on speaking to me. And spend your precious time writing a vitriolic post instead of spending the same time watching an entertaining video that discussed exactly this...

And what is worse... is that I was not planning to respond to this thread anymore. But it is you and your friends who keep bringing me back. They, (and you too) certainly are very eager to talk, so how can I refuse you... I think you’re loving the attention. So you must have a word with them, they are the real culprits who want to derail your thread!

You're so upset at me for some reason -- not sure if you think I'm stealing business you're entitled to or what...
First Steve... do not be worried. I am not your competitor.

Secondly...

Not a good way to make friends
I can see that you are an exemplary American and a real student of Dale Carnegie and his magnum opus “How to Win Friends and Influence People”. That is very good.

But that is not me Steve. You stick to Dale Carnegir. I have a different strategy and it comes from a book that I am currently writing, which is called... “How to Win Enemies and Influence People”.

And so far it is the enemies that are keeping you at the top. Can you imagine? No amount of money and favors could provide the gifts that one good enemy can!

I will help people develop a plan that will double their business in the next 12 months. And that plan will work 100% of the time... for 100% of the people... who actually apply it 100%.
That is absolutely amazing. Initially, I actually thought that you did not believe what you were saying... but it turns out I was wrong. You actually believe every single letter of what you wrote yourself!

Steve with this Holy Grail of marketing, you and your friends will be billionaires. And it will take you just 10 years to go from 1 million to over 1 billion! All they have to do is keep hiring you every year. Every year you will double their business with 100% certainty, and in just 10 years we will have a bunch of newly minted billionaires, right from MJ’s own fastlane forum, with Stephen Hilgart’s own method.

I tell you what Steve. I am a very patient man. I will be waiting for 10 years. And as you have said, this is a public forum, and you assured me that you were not joking. You really believe in this 12 months 2x your biz, 100% certainy. Im sure that you’ll also agree that your excellent friends cannot fail to apply what you are teaching 100%!! And I certainly expect nothing less of these outstanding business people who are devoted to their fastlane journey... So watch out, because in 10 years I will be back here, and I will want to see the results. I want nothing short of a copy of Forbes magazine with you and your friends on the cover page! And if don’t get it Steve, I will be very disappointed in you... Can you imagine? You kept me hopeful for 10 years, and I believed you, and you didn’t deliver? What will happen with your reputation then? Imagine all those loyal friends and business people who believed what you told them. They will remember that crazy guy who tried to bring them down from the clouds 10 years ago...

Not Most People

"If everyone else is doing it, its probably wrong"
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 28, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
Not that he needs it at this point, but I can also vouch for Steve. Have been a part of some of his free live courses he's offered and they're packed with way more value than most paid courses out there.

Also down for a Phoenix-area meetup if that happens

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.