What's new

Kickstarting My Journey To Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Shinebabe

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 23, 2017
Messages
19
Rep Bank
$245
User Power: 189%
I can't remember how I stumbled on this goldmine of a forum last year ago.
Upon signing in, I was kissed with maybe an email or pop-up of TMF free chapters.
I was reluctant at first because some of the ideas gotten from business books are not the best fit for my country.
So the application is kind of stall or difficult.


TMF trumps all the business books I've read

And I wasn't disappointed when the few friends of mine I told about the book didn't want to waste another time reading another BS.
Eventually, I downloaded my free chapters, read, re-read it, searched the major bookshops in my area for TMF, asked friends, frenemies before I remember an old friend who used to sell books. The call to him changed everything, he didn't know about TMF but promised to get back, he did and voila, one hot Wednesday afternoon, he called me for pickup.


I've been trying to conjure an adjective that will totally capture what TMF really is.
My husband who also was one of the doubting ''Thomases'' couldn't believe his eyes, after devouring TMF, we sent a thank you email to MJ.

Unfortunately, the euphoria wore off and we went back to our slow lane activities.

I gave TMF another shot again in the month of May.
Afterwards, I signed up for an info-marketing course that would launch me into the info marketing world and barely two weeks ago I resigned from my slow lane job.
So, presently I'm at ground zero.
I have the following lined up for this month:
To set up my website
To learn how to write copy
To write my sales copy
To craft a pdf freebie
To learn Facebook ads
To write a 5-day email series.
And finally, run ads to my freebie for leads.

For my Fastlane, I have some problems I want to test and analyze to know the one I would settle for while also pushing the info marketing niche to bring in some short-term income.


BTW, I've not read unscripted and might probably result to Amazon if any of my friends can't get it over here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom