The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just Stolen! - Please Critique My Sales Page

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
It's interesting that one other member that commented with disgust of the OP's actions was actually outed for doing something similar.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Integrity isn't a trend. It isn't something that's hot today, and forgotten tomorrow. It is apart of the Fastlane ideal and as you can see by this thread, when assholes are being assholes, we throw them out like the trash they are.

When I see old threads like this reactivated it makes me happy that we've created this little corner of the web, and it hasn't changed in it's principle's since.

It's interesting that one other member that commented with discuss of the OP's actions was actually outed for doing something similar.

Yup, good find.

13953783092_54352f67f8_o.jpg

Last edited:

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
This thread is quite the eye opener.

One of the things that put me off affiliate marketing (CPA) other than not fitting the CENTS model; after spending about $1500 in membership at some of the forums (Stm, MAD,), they actively preach to rip off other peoples landers. They even make out that it's doing the OP of the lander a "favor". Because "the op can optimize their lander from yours" or other such tripe. It left a bad taste in my mouth (along with the idea of making tons of money promoting gambling or outlandish crypto scams to people who you know have gambling problems already). The scum of the entrepreneur world, it seems. I only stayed around because I was hoping to use the cpa model to do lead gen for companies but I don't like that model anymore as it's not consistent.

I've personally been somewhat of a "loser" in the IM world because I listen to the little voice in my heart that stops me selling just about anything and seeing people as numbers and those numbers as ROI percentages. I've watched "peers" in the same verticals make millions by literally exploiting people whilst I've only made enough to save some money and secure my lifestyle away from the cubicle. I've watched everyone else putting fake reviews on their products or stating their products have been featured on Oprah or big media channels; complete fabrications, yet boosting conversion rates significantly. But you know what? I can sleep well at night knowing I haven't F*cked someone. I hope karma is real.

I've noticed these people tend to justify it with "make money now however possible, then set up charitable organizations later" so I am instinctually wary of people who appear to do a lot for charity.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.