Samuli
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2012
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 61%
Hey everyone,
It's time to bite the bullet and aim to do everything I can with all that I have.
I just begun a fitness business http://www.VahvaFitness.com
Lifestyle website http://www.VahvaLifestyle.com
and my personal website http://www.SamuliTapio.com where I talk about the challenges I face and everything that interests me(reality).
It has been 3 days, and we launched pretty successfully. Lots of views and subscribes, but we aren't planning to make any money for the next 1-3 months.
One thing. The uncertainty is both awesome and horrifying because I seriously know nothing.
If you have any tips regarding my sites, I would appreciate it 110%.
I am already working 24/7 and eight days a week, and doing everything that I can.
I wish you all the best,
Samuli Tapio
It's time to bite the bullet and aim to do everything I can with all that I have.
I just begun a fitness business http://www.VahvaFitness.com
Lifestyle website http://www.VahvaLifestyle.com
and my personal website http://www.SamuliTapio.com where I talk about the challenges I face and everything that interests me(reality).
It has been 3 days, and we launched pretty successfully. Lots of views and subscribes, but we aren't planning to make any money for the next 1-3 months.
One thing. The uncertainty is both awesome and horrifying because I seriously know nothing.
If you have any tips regarding my sites, I would appreciate it 110%.
I am already working 24/7 and eight days a week, and doing everything that I can.
I wish you all the best,
Samuli Tapio
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
