The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just launched my B2B SaaS Product

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ignacio Arsuaga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 14, 2021
Dallas, Texas
After six months of working hard on designing and coding the product (a B2B SaaS web app), Copygen.ai is now live!

It's an AI-powered writing tool tailored for Spanish-speaking business owners and marketing pros.

Following MJ's advice, I'm bootstrapping... Working on my other startup while I launch Copygen as a side project.

On top of developing the web app, I've been working hard on marketing, sales, and operations.

For instance, I implemented seven marketing automation programs to onboard and move our free customers to a paid plan. I've also dived into cold emailing and kicked off my first campaign. I also added to our blog with 40/50 articles!

I've also been automating our internal processes using GPT-4 and Zapier for efficiency. Curious how today you can automate so much work that, only a year ago, only a human could do.

Now, I need to focus on bringing in my first customers.

Here's our product: https://app.copygen.ai

Know any Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs? Please, spread the word with our link. Your support means the world!

Thank you!

P.S. Here's my LinkedIn post about the launch: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/iarsuaga_lanzando-copygenai-si-odias-escribir-contenidos-activity-7136232704211107841-fm09

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
Congrats on your launch.

I have my own B2B SaaS as well. It’s a ton of fun. Hard but fun.

Now here’s my biggest piece of advice.

By day I work in the AI space for a company you’ve probably heard of that I cannot name.

So I have data and insights into what’s working and where the opportunities are.

My advice based on what I’m seeing in the data:

Focus on narrowing in on one use case or industry as much as possible. If your doing that now then keep doing that. Being a generic AI writer for marketers isn’t enough in this market. trust me on this… I’ve seen the analytics from two massive category leaders.

Ignacio Arsuaga

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 14, 2021
Dallas, Texas
Thanks, @CONAN. Yes, when I get traction with the Spanish language, I will consider starting some other languages.

Thanks for the advice, @johnp. I've read a lot about niching down. So I need to consider that in the next couple of months.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.