What's new

Just Got A Big Consulting Client

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MPCTrainer

New Contributor
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
10
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 220%
This came from completely left field. I would've never thought it possible to happen like this. Just goes to show you. I was talking loudly about my success, about sales, and about business. A man overheard me in the cafe, came over, asked me what I was doing. We talked for two hours roughly, as I explained to him my published books, my field in personal change and influence. To make a long story short, he owns an insurance company that hasn't been very profitable and that he's only kept up on the licensing for. He asked me if I could write him up a complete system that could run the company, train the salesman, and manage the salesman for a couple of months until they're working perfectly. I said yes. We've been putting together a deal for the last couple of days. Nothing's certain. But, hey, just goes to show you, opportunity lies everywhere.

My compensation, 20% of yearly net. Not excellent. But, given that I know nothing of the product, i've never trained a group of salesman, never held a sales job, and have only helped 7 sales men achieve better sales. I've got to say, it's a pretty good deal in my mind.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom