The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just finished Millionaire Fastlane - ready to apply the gems in the book

nextBillionaire

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 17, 2021
Hi all,
this is my first post (intro). I just finished the Millionaire Fastlane , and found it a game changer for me.
A bit about me: I am a naturalized US citizen in my 60s; In a couple of years I will be ready to retire from my SlowLane job of almost 30 years, but ready to become a billionaire in the next 5 years. My pension, my 401K, no mortgage, properties, and my savings will give me a decent life, but I foresee a debacle of the financial markets, health expenses for me and wife, and additional expenses for other family members which depend on us (in the US and in a foreign country). This is because I decided that I will pursue the Fastlane approach now. Fortunately, I am well trained (PhD in engineering), extremely curious and learn fast. I've written and self-published two novels, and learned many more things. I am confident that I will find that "need" that will drive my new business using C.E.N.T.S. Thanks MJ for the gems in your book which I will complement with the reading of your second book I already bought today. It is never late, when the spirit is young and the intention is good.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@nextBillionaire welcome! how is the engineering going?
i run an engineering company in ATL. hit me up and let's talk shop.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, although I might mention why the billionaire goal? Why not $15M? 25M? 100M?

You can live extraordinarily well and not be a billionaire.

nextBillionaire

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 17, 2021
Welcome aboard, although I might mention why the billionaire goal? Why not $15M? 25M? 100M?

You can live extraordinarily well and not be a billionaire.
Hi MJ, I've learned that when you shoot for the stars, you may hit the moon, which is good enough as well. It is not contradicting your 15M or 100M targets. Thanks for the feedback.

I recently watched a video about the lady who sold her training system "Mirror" for 500M to Lululemon. She is now a 1/2 billionaire I guess. This founder created the fitness Mirror while pregnant—and sold it to Lululemon for $500 million

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...