Has anyone on the Fastlane board attempted or done it successfully. Or even incorporated Juices into their Daily diet?
Just I started one last week lasted 4 days and had to give up that night, I work a driving job and 3 hours into my shift I actually felt like I was going to pass out, anyway 2 days later I have been eating solid again and feeling worse and ever so guilty. Im going to do it again only with having a week or two off work to give my body a break when it comes to the detoxifying itself.
The reason why im doing this is because I suffer bad IBS and stomach issues constantly feeling ill due to it. I have watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead with Joe Cross (who is a excellent businessman btw) and Jason Vale Super Juice me and it gave me the motivation to do it because you see these people self healing. Within the 4 days of juicing I did notice I felt better head a lot clearer, skin felt good just it wasn't safe to do with my job on Saturday. Oh and also lost 6lb in 4 days im not massively overweight but it is good for dieting also as you strip all fibre out your diet.
Anyways your thoughts and views please.
Just I started one last week lasted 4 days and had to give up that night, I work a driving job and 3 hours into my shift I actually felt like I was going to pass out, anyway 2 days later I have been eating solid again and feeling worse and ever so guilty. Im going to do it again only with having a week or two off work to give my body a break when it comes to the detoxifying itself.
The reason why im doing this is because I suffer bad IBS and stomach issues constantly feeling ill due to it. I have watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead with Joe Cross (who is a excellent businessman btw) and Jason Vale Super Juice me and it gave me the motivation to do it because you see these people self healing. Within the 4 days of juicing I did notice I felt better head a lot clearer, skin felt good just it wasn't safe to do with my job on Saturday. Oh and also lost 6lb in 4 days im not massively overweight but it is good for dieting also as you strip all fibre out your diet.
Anyways your thoughts and views please.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
