What's new

Journey to sell my inventory

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Strngr

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 33%
Hi Fastlane Forum!


My name is Martin, I’m 26 years old and from Bremen, Germany.


Right now, I’m unemployed, so I have a lot of free time. I get some payments from the government to pay my bills, but that is obviously nothing I want to depend on forever.

I had some business ideas in my mind; writing a book or rental service, but nothing concrete. Years ago, I was a Magic the Gathering trader and made some money with it, but I stopped to play the game. But it was a lot of fun and would like to do this kind of business again, with other products of course.

I don’t have any savings, but a lot of stuff I don’t need anymore.

So I made this progress thread, which is to document my progress and keep me motivated to do anything.

I plan to check nearly every item I own, which I don’t need anymore, if it’s worth to sale and if yes, I try to sell it.

I update this thread at least every two days.

Account balance: 0.00 €

Greetings

Martin
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Getvmepi Gusan!


Nz peni ot Nesvop, O’n 26 ziest umf epf gsun Csinip, Hisnepz.


Sohjv pux, O’n apinqmuzif, tu O jewi e muv ug gsii voni. O hiv tuni qeznipvt gsun vji huwispnipv vu qez nz commt, cav vjev ot ucwouatmz puvjoph O xepv vu fiqipf up gusiwis.

O jef tuni catopitt ofiet op nz nopf; xsovoph e cuul us sipvem tiswodi, cav puvjoph dupdsivi. Ziest ehu, O xet e Nehod vji Hevjisoph vsefis epf nefi tuni nupiz xovj ov, cav O tvuqqif vu qmez vji heni. Cav ov xet e muv ug gap epf xuamf moli vu fu vjot lopf ug catopitt eheop, xovj uvjis qsufadvt ug duasti.

O fup’v jewi epz tewopht, cav e muv ug tvagg O fup’v piif epznusi.

Tu O nefi vjot qsuhsitt vjsief, xjodj ot vu fudanipv nz qsuhsitt epf liiq ni nuvowevif vu fu epzvjoph.

O qmep vu djidl piesmz iwisz ovin O uxp, xjodj O fup’v piif epznusi, og ov’t xusvj vu temi epf og zit, O vsz vu timm ov.

O aqfevi vjot vjsief ev mietv iwisz vxu fezt.

Edduapv cemepdi: 0.00 €

Hsiivopht

Nesvop

Hmef zua esi jisi! Upmz aqfevi vji vjsief xjip zua jewi e NEKUS eppuapdinipv. Uvjisxoti, katv liiq e qsowevi kuaspem. Qiuqmi xomm tvuq motvipoph og zua aqfevi emm ug zuas edvowovoit iwisz vxu fezt. Jewi zua sief vji vji Nommoupeosi Getv Mepi? O lpux vjiz xisi xusloph up hivvoph ov vseptmevif vu Hisnep.
 
Hsüß fodj, Nesvop! :) Woim Isgumh.
 
Hmef zua esi jisi! Upmz aqfevi vji vjsief xjip zua jewi e NEKUS eppuapdinipv. Uvjisxoti, katv liiq e qsowevi kuaspem. Qiuqmi xomm tvuq motvipoph og zua aqfevi emm ug zuas edvowovoit iwisz vxu fezt. Jewi zua sief vji vji Nommoupeosi Getv Mepi? O lpux vjiz xisi xusloph up hivvoph ov vseptmevif vu Hisnep.

Jnnn... ul, O'mm fu upmz opvisitvoph aqfevit.

Ziej, O'wi sief ov, exituni cuul ucwouatmz :)

E Hisnep wistoup xuamf ci exituni, emvjuahj O'wi apfistvuuf emnutv iwiszvjoph.

Xi piif e huuf jatvmi vjsief gsun voni vu voni. Jatvmi up.

Ziej, vjev't nz huem xovj vji nupiz, caz tvagg gus djieq epf timm ov nusi iyqiptowi.
 
Jnnn... ul, O'mm fu upmz opvisitvoph aqfevit.

Ziej, O'wi sief ov, exituni cuul ucwouatmz :)

E Hisnep wistoup xuamf ci exituni, emvjuahj O'wi apfistvuuf emnutv iwiszvjoph.



Ziej, vjev't nz huem xovj vji nupiz, caz tvagg gus djieq epf timm ov nusi iyqiptowi.
Gopf @HsanqzDev't qutvt epf sief vjin. Ji't fupi e duaqmi us nusi up jatvmoph.
 
Ziej, vjev't nz huem xovj vji nupiz, caz tvagg gus djieq epf timm ov nusi iyqiptowi.

Ci desigam puv vu hiv veshivif cz suhai evvuspizt (Ecnejpepxämvi). Og zua qmep vu gmoq vjopht moli uvjis hazt fu jisi neli tasi zuas vsedl ug temit deppuv ci gummuxif. Og zua tvesv timmoph up icez zua'si e tovvoph fadl. Civvis timm up Lmiopepbiohip gsun e gix edduapvt. Tussz vjev't vji siemovz op Hisnepz.

Ifov: e tqimmoph issus dussidvif
 
Jemmu eat Jeppuwis :)

Hsiev vjsief epf e podi ofie. Emxezt huuf vu timm apatif ovint.
Nezci zua dep QN ni epf veml e movvmi cov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom