The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Journey to Greece

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
My 20 year old son started an offroad journey from Germany to Greece two weeks ago.
He is making a blog about his journey and maybe someone is interested to follow the journey on www.tuneyour.com .
The blog is not perfect and has no entrepreneural attitudes. He just set it up on WP the day he started and I m his lector and did some legal stuff on the blog.
Enjoy!

edith : I just saw, in the first episodes, there are many mistakes. I ll correct that soon. ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
If his main target audience is English speaking people, the comment section should be in English too.

A nice place to hold memories.
Will he write more after he finishes his journey?
If yes, I recommend you pick a better theme for the blog. Something more contemporary.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.