- Joined
- May 19, 2018
- Messages
- 479
Rep Bank
$1,355
$1,355
User Power: 119%
The last “unnatural” product I have is rich Pusan’s pre workout 5150 and his pump product. They both contain dye and sucralose.
I got rid of all my protein powder. I drink oats and egg whites with peanut butter after every workout.
This may seem extreme but extreme results don’t come from mediocre actions.
Im all in. I am 23 and have a great body and strength and that is with mediocre nutrition. Time to see what I can do all out. Anyone else a health junkie like me and want to join let’s do this together!
I got rid of all my protein powder. I drink oats and egg whites with peanut butter after every workout.
This may seem extreme but extreme results don’t come from mediocre actions.
Im all in. I am 23 and have a great body and strength and that is with mediocre nutrition. Time to see what I can do all out. Anyone else a health junkie like me and want to join let’s do this together!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
