The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Journey to “perfect” health

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
The last “unnatural” product I have is rich Pusan’s pre workout 5150 and his pump product. They both contain dye and sucralose.
I got rid of all my protein powder. I drink oats and egg whites with peanut butter after every workout.
This may seem extreme but extreme results don’t come from mediocre actions.

Im all in. I am 23 and have a great body and strength and that is with mediocre nutrition. Time to see what I can do all out. Anyone else a health junkie like me and want to join let’s do this together!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VIVEKSINGHJADONS

VSJ
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Sep 18, 2018
India
So whats your take on health and fitness? In what type of fitness activity you are involve in?

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
If its health that you are after then oats, peanut butter (both of which are unnatural, read about plant cultivation and mono crops) and just egg whites will never help you.

What does health mean to you? Are you currently unhealthy?

Last edited:

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
So whats your take on health and fitness? In what type of fitness activity you are involve in?
I do all types of training but my favorite is strength training. Basically trying to go al natural

SPENCER C

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Feb 15, 2019
Seattle, Washington
Love it. Recently been working more on diet, as some say it's 80% diet and 20% training although for the past many years I focused on killing it in the gym. Let me know how it goes.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
What is the basis in which you determine if you have "perfect health". Is it being objectively measured?

I measure my health via blood tests (due for one soon) and my Oura ring. I also have 3+ months of statistics on my sleep, recovery, workouts & nutrition.

I don't eat the most healthy diet by what mainstream society considers healthy, (which anything mainstream is BS IMO). However, my data says otherwise and i've managed 8-12% body fat for over 2.5 years now eating this style.

Following along here!

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Honestly I think your concept of “perfect” in terms of health is flawed.

Nutrition is very complicated and people react to different foods differently.

Not having large amounts of sugar, intermittent fasting, not overeating, and having a diet with variety are the most agreed upon and important bases to cover.

I feel amazing and I occasionally indulge in McDonalds and other fast food places - and all of my blood work is optimal.

Progress in the field of anti-aging is where I put my hopes for additional benefits.

If you can point me to some sources to validate your position I’d love to be proven wrong, but I’m very skeptical that you’re trending towards a diet for “perfect health” right now.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Love it. Recently been working more on diet, as some say it's 80% diet and 20% training although for the past many years I focused on killing it in the gym. Let me know how it goes.
Training to me is easy and fun. I love junk food and tasty food songiving that up will be hard but i will preservere.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
What is the basis in which you determine if you have "perfect health". Is it being objectively measured?

I measure my health via blood tests (due for one soon) and my Oura ring. I also have 3+ months of statistics on my sleep, recovery, workouts & nutrition.

I don't eat the most healthy diet by what mainstream society considers healthy, (which anything mainstream is BS IMO). However, my data says otherwise and i've managed 8-12% body fat for over 2.5 years now eating this style.

Following along here!
No artificial stuff. I’ve always stayed away from processed foods but I have been eating stuff with dyes and fake sugar in it (pre workouts).
I have also been guilty of eating things that have xanthum gum or sodium benzoate. These add zero calories and may not even be harmful by who knows.
People that say everything nature is good is wrong. I could still die from eating completely natural foods but it’s just something I want to try. I also want to see how I’ll look taking out any bit of chemical out of my body (like I said sodium benzoate, or anything of that sort. the ingredients usually listed at the end of a product)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.