The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jordan belford straight line system 4.0

Fawaz95

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 15, 2021
hello
has anyone already bought the program from jordan belford-straight line system 4.0? what's your ipinion on it because it is quiet expensive

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua
I’ve done some sales courses...I’m sure any I would recommend might be outdated but I would say you could def do better then belfort...

Belfort was indicted for money laundering and fraud in 1998. He was convicted of securities fraud and money laundering spent almost two years in jail. He also had to pay back $110 million of the $200 million that he stole from more than 1500 clients. To date, he has only paid back around $10 million of the $110 million.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
cfIBlJl.gif

mly7uyG.jpg

Fawaz95

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 15, 2021
I’ve done some sales courses...I’m sure any I would recommend might be outdated but I would say you could def do better then belfort...

Belfort was indicted for money laundering and fraud in 1998. He was convicted of securities fraud and money laundering spent almost two years in jail. He also had to pay back $110 million of the $200 million that he stole from more than 1500 clients. To date, he has only paid back around $10 million of the $110 million.
Thanks for your feedback . who do you recommend to follow?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua
Thanks for your feedback . who do you recommend to follow?
I read all the books that taught me how to sell but I have to admit the best advice I ever got on sales was be an order taker not a salesman. It’s def a rush and fun to convince someone and get the sale...but that fades it’s so much better to see the same customers time and again and hear they love your product.
So my advice to my younger self would be find the greatest product that fulfills a need and sell the person hiring that your the best to sell that product.
Dale Carnegie, Napoleon hill, og Mandino
Are authors I followed.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!