The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

jordan belford straight line system 4.0

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Fawaz95

New Contributor
Feb 15, 2021
hello
has anyone already bought the program from jordan belford-straight line system 4.0? what's your ipinion on it because it is quiet expensive

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua
I’ve done some sales courses...I’m sure any I would recommend might be outdated but I would say you could def do better then belfort...

Belfort was indicted for money laundering and fraud in 1998. He was convicted of securities fraud and money laundering spent almost two years in jail. He also had to pay back $110 million of the $200 million that he stole from more than 1500 clients. To date, he has only paid back around $10 million of the $110 million.

Raoul Duke

I am a JEDI, like my father before me.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016

Fawaz95

New Contributor
Feb 15, 2021
I’ve done some sales courses...I’m sure any I would recommend might be outdated but I would say you could def do better then belfort...

Belfort was indicted for money laundering and fraud in 1998. He was convicted of securities fraud and money laundering spent almost two years in jail. He also had to pay back $110 million of the $200 million that he stole from more than 1500 clients. To date, he has only paid back around $10 million of the $110 million.
Thanks for your feedback . who do you recommend to follow?

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua
Thanks for your feedback . who do you recommend to follow?
I read all the books that taught me how to sell but I have to admit the best advice I ever got on sales was be an order taker not a salesman. It’s def a rush and fun to convince someone and get the sale...but that fades it’s so much better to see the same customers time and again and hear they love your product.
So my advice to my younger self would be find the greatest product that fulfills a need and sell the person hiring that your the best to sell that product.
Dale Carnegie, Napoleon hill, og Mandino
Are authors I followed.

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers