The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jesse- Intend to be a millionaire by 19

Waot

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2010
Hi everyone,
Im currently 18 and am giving myself one to two years to make my first millionaire. I will be creating my major business entity. Keep an eye out for the brand name in the near future.

;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Halli

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jun 18, 2009
London,UK
Welcome to the forum Jesse.Where are you from and how do you plan on becoming a millionaire? It would be good if you would tell us a little about yourself ;)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hi Jesse, curious, what is your plan to become a thousandairre first?

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Welcome, Jesse.

This is a good place if you're planning on becoming a millionaire.

A journey like that begins with small steps.

As MJ said, how will you make your first dollar?

Your first $1000?

Your first $10,000?

What is your PLAN?

And what will you do if your PLAN isn't working?

If you can't answer the above questions already, you need to --FAST.

Otherwise, it's gonna be 2 years from now, and you're gonna be saying "Damn! I didn't become a millionaire!"

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

maximus20895

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 16, 2009
Knoxville,TN
I'm interested in seeing the responses to the questions. These questions need an answer and its' vital that you put some thought into them.

JBrown

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 15, 2009
As harsh as I may sound.... you really havent told us much have you?

You want to be 7 figures within 2 years.... aaannnddd tthheeeeeenn?

TJComer02

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 30, 2009
One thing I learned, YES, you have to be super optimistic, but I have found that one of my gifts is the fact that I always prepare for the worst case scenario. I have alot of faults and failures, for sure, but if you can have a balance of these two (optimism, hope, and skepticism), I think you'll do great. You're a young guy, so the ONLY way you're going to get rich is if you have something to offer that NO ONE else does. You're not going to get there from your extensive knowledge of how money works, because i'll tell ya, every day I realize how much I did NOT know the day before. I seriously learn something every day. Instead of being dissappointed when you're not a millionaire in two years, commit to learning as much as you can every day, and surround yourself with those who have been there. In fact, the only young rich guys I ever knew all had one thing in common: They learned from others' mistakes instead of learning from their own. Not saying they didn't learn from some of their mistakes, but they didn't just go at it with their own plan, they took the advice of older, wiser men who knew what NOT to do, and what to do as well. Keep that in mind and you'll be fine. Remember, anyone can be a millionaire (well, maybe not) but to STAY a millionaire takes some skill my friend

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...