Jay Storm
PARKED
- Joined
- May 9, 2023
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hi everyone,
I'm Jay and I'm a 17, I haven't had the greatest life my parents are poor and don't really care about me, I didn't get that good of an education because I was homeschooled for most of my life and I wasn't taught as much as I would have liked, so I had to teach myself. Since I was homeschooled, I never went out, so I don't have many friends, though the one friend I do have is amazing.
I have always been a positive person and hoped my life would get better and that great things would eventually come to me if I waited, and yes some good things came (like my best friend) but not the things I expected, so I decided that if I want things I had to start working to get them.
First off I love learning, so I am trying to learn as much as I can in anything, but I am mainly focusing on making fictional books, music, and growing on social media to build up fans for the books and music. I'm mainly focusing on the first two but I will start the third soon.
Making books for me right now is hard because the only thing I think of, is my life, so every story I make is based on my life. I decided to take a break and focus on music which over the past couple days it's been going well. There are these musicals I've been listening to recently and it's just music no live action film or cartoon, and I thought that it'd be fun to make and I've got the whole idea there I'm just focusing on turning it into music. And yes somehow I can't think of different stories that aren't related to my life, but I can think of musicals.
Also as extra info I've been trying to get a job all year but no one wants someone who seems useless on a resume. So that basically forced me to focus on other ways to earn money. But I did just join an online school which gives me free courses in different things.
I skimmed over the rules because there were so many, I doubt I did, but I hope I didn't type anything I'm not supposed to.
Lastly there's a lot more I wanted to add to this but it'd probably fill up a whole book so I didn't add it.
I'm Jay and I'm a 17, I haven't had the greatest life my parents are poor and don't really care about me, I didn't get that good of an education because I was homeschooled for most of my life and I wasn't taught as much as I would have liked, so I had to teach myself. Since I was homeschooled, I never went out, so I don't have many friends, though the one friend I do have is amazing.
I have always been a positive person and hoped my life would get better and that great things would eventually come to me if I waited, and yes some good things came (like my best friend) but not the things I expected, so I decided that if I want things I had to start working to get them.
First off I love learning, so I am trying to learn as much as I can in anything, but I am mainly focusing on making fictional books, music, and growing on social media to build up fans for the books and music. I'm mainly focusing on the first two but I will start the third soon.
Making books for me right now is hard because the only thing I think of, is my life, so every story I make is based on my life. I decided to take a break and focus on music which over the past couple days it's been going well. There are these musicals I've been listening to recently and it's just music no live action film or cartoon, and I thought that it'd be fun to make and I've got the whole idea there I'm just focusing on turning it into music. And yes somehow I can't think of different stories that aren't related to my life, but I can think of musicals.
Also as extra info I've been trying to get a job all year but no one wants someone who seems useless on a resume. So that basically forced me to focus on other ways to earn money. But I did just join an online school which gives me free courses in different things.
I skimmed over the rules because there were so many, I doubt I did, but I hope I didn't type anything I'm not supposed to.
Lastly there's a lot more I wanted to add to this but it'd probably fill up a whole book so I didn't add it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
