The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sega Saph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 17, 2021
Russia
Hello MJ and forum! I've read Russian version of the book yestarday and want to share with yu how valuable this book for ppl in 21st century! It was amazing. A lot of interesting methodes and coceptions i got! I've born of new after than! Thank you @

MJ DeMarco

zenmohanty

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 28, 2021
I read all three books in a go. Massive value adder in my life! Made notes of it. Have started to use it too.

And I am sure this book is demonstrating what "productocracy" is.

SalesGod

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 25, 2021
Read the book and continue to revisit chapters

Stumegu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 17, 2021
North West UK
I finished this book today on my Kindle. Absolutely loved it and such a refreshing read. Love how MJ exposes fake gurus who teach how to get rich one way and actually get rich themselves by selling books and courses etc.

FNeu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Dec 2, 2021
After 2.5 weeks, I've read The Millionaire Fastlane ! I've been reading it consistently, but I am a terribly slow reader. Any advice on how to become a speed reader while maintaining comprehension?

MJ, amazing book man! I love it. The back half of the book just intrigued me so much and fired me up. From the CENTS chapters and on, it has just reinforced some ideas I've had and working on taking action next week about some business ideas I have for my hometown in Colorado when I visit family. Thank you so much for writing this book! I'm trying to get my brother and other family members into reading it. I bought your 3 books for my dad for Christmas. He has always had ideas and been a hard worker, but always worked for someone else and he continually talks about wanting something better (not much complaining, just dreaming).

I have bought all 3 of your books as well 2.5 weeks ago on my kindle. Time to start Unscripted !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

2dads

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 27, 2021
BRISBANE, Australia
Read / Listened : I've read The Millionaire Fastlane

Never been able to put my tounge on what I wanted until i read this and lead me further down the hole

Anglepoised

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 15, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read it ! It was a very good book, after i complete it, I immediately recommend it to my friend.

SethisFit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 18, 2021
Houston, TX
I read MFL and am currently past the halfway point on unscripted . I got tired of seeing everyone around me doing the same thing everyday yet complaining and not doing anything about it. I decided to be the opposite. I wouldn’t like something in my life and I changed it. It started with fitness and now it’s crazy to see what consistency and hard work takes you. To shorten things I would always feel like I haven’t made full use of my time and switched from listening to music on the way to and from work to listen to podcast. Discovered this book and it changed my mindset completely and made me realize that I had let others and myself put beliefs on myself. It’s funny because I had just had a moment where I felt at my lowest (forgot the term MJ used) but having that moment sparked me to want change and when I did read this book it inspired me to take action and stop letting other factors and beliefs make life decisions for me. I’m moving across the country in 2 weeks alone to start in an environment away from the limiting beliefs at home, and I will prosper. Thank you for your book MJ, this is the first time I found myself reading on my own. Cant wait to finish unscripted and move onto the great rat race escape .

Levit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jan 20, 2017
United Kingdom
Can't put into words how much this book has changed and continues to change my life. My entire outlook shifted while reading it and I reread about once a year along with Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and Anything you want by Derek Sivers. MJ your books along with those other favourites help keep my mind focused on what's important to me, it's a mainstay in my life.

Keeper83

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 19, 2021
I completed the Millionaire Fast Lane book yesterday. Everything that I assumed was very well articulated and laid out. This has opened a new beginning for me. Thanks, MJ

Onwe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 18, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
The Millionaire Fast Lane is a book I wish I read sooner than I did. Nonetheless, I just finished it and it was timely as am undergoing a process. Thank you MJ

avafab

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 23, 2017
Italy
one of the best book I have ever read. tons of value.

Eric5505

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 24, 2021
United States

Thanks, MJ
I just finish millionaire Fastlane for the second time I read it years ago and was blown away by it but I think it was a little overwhelming for my mindset at the time. I actually suggested a book to quite a few people and actually gave the book to a friend and I can only imagine where I would be right now if I had taken the information and applied it back in 2011. There's a truth in writing here that you don't get in many books in regards to business entrepreneurship. I'm just glad to be in a situation to do some things so I have not been able to do up to this time. I am glad to be here and will do my best to give just as much as I get from this forum thank you for having me.

nmoore

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 2, 2013
Read the book, probably within the first year after it came out :)

Might be time for a re-read

rickroller

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2021

Thanks, MJ
It's too damn good that I literally finished the whole book in 3 days (Started on 9/11 and finished on 11/11) although I was a pretty new reader and it was the first book I've ever read in my life.

0VO

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 8, 2016
Ontario
Read the book a while back. Also used to listed to the audiobook in the car... everywhere I drove lol. Might be time to touch up on it again though.

Themisfit

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Sep 23, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Read the book several months ago and started developing my own therapy product. Eye opener

Hestia

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I bought this after I saw it recommended by James Jani on YouTube. Very glad I did.

camus

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 25, 2021

Thanks, MJ
i've read

tmtri310251

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 22, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

mojo88

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 4, 2019
NYC

Thanks, MJ
Read it! Thanks for putting it out there.

Code.aishwarya

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 23, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading this book during my travel and had a lot of time to digest things and make notes. What I like is that it not only does it explains the concept and mindset but also gives you concrete ways in which you can start implementing something and support in the form of this forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.