The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Coordin

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Nov 30, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Finished it! Now I just need to figure out how to get out of my typical loop of interest and figure out how to commit. This really opened my eyes to the possibilities out there, now to just pick something.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CM Yong

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2021
Great and awesome book! Really open up my eyes and the possibilities.

instant.change

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 6, 2021
Germany
I finished Fastlane for the second time a week ago. Reminded me of some important things I forgot about and refreshed my knowledge. Thank you MJ for writing one of the best books ever written on entrepeneurship!

watchopt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 5, 2020
us
Read this one. I will have to reread it though - just me.

Ninotschka

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 28, 2021
Germany
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Recommended by a friend and read within 3 days.

Rauschmi

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 7, 2021
Oceanside, CA
I have read it. I actually listened to it on audio book. I loved it so much, I bought the physical book as well to re-read, highlight, and take notes.
I am currently listening to Unscripted and will also buy the book for that one also. I like to listen to the books while I drive and also while I work on my dreams. And yes, I am taking action and developing a value driven product that I know will be amazing.
Thanks MJ!

rsrs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 19, 2020
Brazil
Read Fastlane last year.

It's hard to find a book like this. And it's hard to explain to people why it's good because for me it equalizes a sum of beliefs that no other book ever matched. I've always "wanted" to have success and never understand why the mainstream put so much attention in gurus, in savings formula, in job carrers as this things usually doesn't bring the success I want (something like freedom). MJ summarizes perfectly with his analogies, and the most important thing is the ideia of Fastlane, and the power it gives to us to believe it's possible.

3 things I've highlighted as favorite from this book:
  • "What they teach doesn't work, but selling does" (about gurus and all the media around investments)
  • "Time has no leverage"
  • "rich use the markets for income and wealth preservation - not to create it!"

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
Had some driving to do for the holidays and listened through it.

The guitar riffs between chapters crack me up lol!

AjMMA

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2021
I’ve just finished the book, easily the best financial/no BS book out there. Also has so much great information that apply to other parts of my life too

dannyleci21

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2021

Thanks, MJ

I've read this book and it's an eye opener

AndreC

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hey MJ,

I read your book! Before starting it I did not have any expectations but going from page to page it just hooked me more and more!! It opened my eyes and made me question a lot of things in our society we take for granted, such as 'get a good university degree and work for a well renowned company for 30+ years and maybe make your 6 figures, then you are allowed to enjoy your life when your 65'.

SoniaG

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Mar 21, 2021
Listened to and purchased the book. It's a definite game changer. Loved putting my business through the CENTS and I am gearing up to productocracy. I will succeed.

arukomp

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Oct 19, 2015
Vilnius, Lithuania
I've read the book maybe 2-3 times over the last few years. It helps me re-align my values and motivation when I find myself confused or in difficult times. What an enjoyable read! Thanks a bunch

DamCAN

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 17, 2021
Canada
Finished it today. I could have read it straight through, but that's a little hard for me to do over a weekend when the first "F" of the Wealth Trinity (family) required my time; Something I don't mind in the slightest, either... :)

Overall, I was quite impressed. There are so many useful tidbits throughout that I would have to say that, even people who consider themselves to be entrepreneurs might be in for a surprise of how much they actually understand about making that big break we all seek...

For me, personally, the biggest impact of the book came in the description of the various stages of the Fastlane. I guess I had always considered myself on a regular (slowlane) path before I was ever actually on it. I think there are a lot of folks out there pretending to be on that accepted path when, in actuality, they are sidewalking along through life. Why strive so hard to keep up with the Joneses when you can focus instead on getting in the Fastlane? I, like a lot of people, strove so hard to make it into that slowlane (educated, "good" job, investments, etc.) only to find that when you make it here, it's still not a comfortable enough place to settle. Maybe it works for most people out there, but.... Not me.

What I took, overall, from reading MJ's book is that the separation between jumping on the slowlane compared with merging into the Fastlane comes in separating yourself from everything that society has beaten into you from day one about how to make it in life. There are a lot of ways to fake looking like you are a regular Joe on life's Slowlane, but the only way to look like you are on the Fastlane is to actually be on it.

Thanks for reigniting the fire under my posterior, MJ. I was due for it.

Thanks, MJ
Read it and love it !!!

jmgr

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 13, 2018

Thanks, MJ
Heard the book (I've heard all 3 on audible :)

gavindoughtie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 10, 2021
Listened to the audio book at 1.5x speed at the gym. I'm pretty sure it made me cycle harder.

iamAnnie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 19, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Best book ever. Do yourself a favor and read it over and over again.

zforce1

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 27, 2021
I've read it. Thank you for opening my eyes to the fact that I have been living the lie of the slowlane!

Toyotomi

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jun 27, 2021
United Kingdom
@MJ DeMarco this was my second book Unscripted was my first. I enjoyed, it as background context, I loved how much they overlapped.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.