The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

VengefulPanic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2021
Just finished listening to all three audio books.

Found this series of books from a recommendation on YouTube.

After hundreds of the same "entrepreneurial" scam books it's a refreshing change to see to actual advice that opens your eyes.

It's hard to hear that you've been doing everything wrong and been educated to do it that way but now at least I know why and what needs to change.

Thank you MJ

maras2137

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Nov 19, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Eevo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 26, 2021
Read it - thanks for all the value MJ.

Now let's go.

Heber

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 19, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

I'm at the last miles of this incredible book.

It changed my life, as a CEO got identified in several ways, Open to know liked-minded people

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Don Sandro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Nov 13, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Ive read the book and unscripted too

Ansar

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 10, 2021
Thanks to MJ for this book! I really like it and I will use all advices from the book to become free.

murds1985

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Just started reading this book. And I am impressed so far

Rhaigo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 27, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book at 24, joined the group yesterday, tomorrow is my 25th birthday. Thanks Mj!!

SDFreedomFighter

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 25, 2014
San Diego
Read this a while ago and it was eye opening to what was possible!

Sadly I let regular life get in the way and never implemented any of these concepts. Planning to reread the book again in the next few weeks and make something happen this time!

Zardiw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
Palm Springs, Peoples DemoKratiK RepubliK of Kalif
Yes, the back half is about speed, vehicles, and roads -- the more fun stuff -- the front is about roadmaps which really aren't that all exciting -- and mathematical justification that the preordained plan is numerically weak as well as risky.
It better be exciting....lol.....gonna change your F*cking life......lol

Lilith

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 29, 2021
Loved it. MJ is a straight shooter. He confirmed things that I have been thinking about for years. The book came to me at the right time. Now, the journey begins.

SOURABH S

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 26, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Thanks @MJ DeMarco for the welcome message! I have read TMF and Unscripted is 80% complete. It has been years that I have completed any 400+ page bulky volume. No doubt, the best value I have ever received. I heartily thank James Jani (the epic documentary style YT video maker!) for introducing you to me via his video. Thanks!

amandangvs

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 1, 2021
Malaysia
Life changing, the books has given so much more clarity to my financial fundamentals.

Thank you MJ for taking the time to write this!

FLdetermined

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Oct 30, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read fastlane. Was a birthday gift from my wife. Had never heard of MJ previously and safe to say it’s changed my life. Immediately read unscripted and have nearly finished the rat race. Will be teaching this to my children that’s for sure. Wish I’d have had this book 20years ago!

eamo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Dec 4, 2021
Read this. Eye opening book and I feel MJ has given me a lifeline. It's the book everyone needs to read.

L_T_R

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 5, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Have read the book multiple times now and every read always seems to provide new insights. I have read many books by a variety of finance experts and finance "gurus" such as those discussed in the book, but I have to say the Millionaire Fastlane stands out from the crowd. This is a refreshing and sobering take on the topic of wealth generation!

Pharez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jul 23, 2021
I've read TMF .

One of my best reads... MJ's just so deep & real!

Initially, I was reading another book: "The millionaire next door." I just felt so odd with the book's ideology (no disrespect). I seriously struggled to accept them. I had that deep feeling that there's got to be something better.

Just reading the introduction of TMF told me I've found what I needed & at that very moment, I practically dumped everything else.

Thankfully, I read TMF few months to my graduation from college... It hardened my entrepreneurial convictions and opened my mind up to a lot of possibilities.

Thank you MJ for this gem!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.