The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

VK1001

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 26, 2021

Sunmama

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 2, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read "The Millionaire Fastlane ".

LightningHyper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 3, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
ive read it
COOL book

Drchainsaw

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Nov 2, 2021

Thanks, MJ
The book was an amazing read . I read the book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dariok

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 17, 2016
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted from years now.
Is good practice to read some chapter every while...
As more as I consume content about business and entrepreneurship as more as I'm convinced that that books and this forum is all you need

Can't wait to read the last one!

emclean

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 7, 2019
I've listened to The Millionaire Fastlane twice now. The first time I thought MJ was a little crazy, but now am starting to see the light. I enjoyed the book and found it very relatable. MJ has done a great job writing and narrating this book.

Benan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 13, 2021
I've read the book 2 years ago when I was starting my entrepreneurial journey. Now I'm reading Unscripted for the second time, back to back. I like that you've the whole framework out there.

I'm very curious about your last book. Will read it soon.

Noam B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 7, 2021
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I read the book, I wrote a post about my experience and I'm not sure I posted in the correct place.

That was my first post ever on a forum or on any forum, and this is my second.
I am not that digitally inclined, posting on a forum is harder than it looks, ha.

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
I've just listened to it for the third time now and finally finished Unscripted . I think I have a new perspective on life and business after listening to them.

Danju

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 8, 2021
The millionaire fast lane changed my perception of how I see things now.
I'm in page 290.
This is one of the best book I have ever read.

tony28

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 8, 2021
Such a refreshing read, I really enjoyed this book. Intuitively I always felt like something along these lines was out there - very glad I stumbled across this and grateful for some pointers being shared here.

executivepickle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 4, 2021
NC
Took roughly vague ideas I was beginning to put together through years of trail and error, filled them in, and attached them to a skeleton. Life changing book.

Minilik Mesfin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 15, 2021

Thanks, MJ

I read this book and it blown my mind. I used to listen to many self help gurus and this book flipped what I believed upside down. I work in the banking sector in Ethiopia and my plan is to get rid of the rat race and learn from my fellow travelers

JrB

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 31, 2020
Eastern Europe
I used to read book after book until I stumbled into the Millionaire Fastlane - the only book that made me stop wasting my time and start taking action. Since then, it's been "The Mindset Bible" of my family and friends.

Ytcho's

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Nov 9, 2021
I have finished the book and am rereading it for the second time.

My head exploded and at the same time it crashed, I left the company that was about to act as an affiliate for about 4 months and I ended up screwing myself, I wasn't "enjoying" and I need to be excellent at a very high level due to competition.

Now I'm reviewing what I should do, but it was an amazing idea.

waterhousej

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 30, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read this book after I read Unscripted . Both are excellent books!

desire4freedom

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 15, 2021
Hey... yes, I just finished TMF some days before. One of the most important learnings: These 5 rules for creating a business. I was reading it in german language, so maybe my translation is wrong: control, barrier, customer's benefit, time and the possibility to scale. Change the life of millions of people and you will make millions. Thank you so much.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.