The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nik San

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 11, 2019
I have read the book three years ago and have been studying it again and again. Made a big impact and change in my life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Conquest

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 10, 2021
Albany, New York
Incredible book. If I don't remain complacent, I already know this will be my bible just like How to Win Friends and Influence People. Well, time reveals all I suppose.

Slotting this in my top 2 of all time, maybe higher.

abzkebabs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 14, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Just read the book and it has brought me here!

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Read this book.

Mister

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
May 22, 2021
Germany
I read it a few months ago

It helped me a lot with this fake guru world, in the beginning i thought they want to help us and read a few books of these guys, but they just say "save your money", "spend less" and nothing more. But after i read fastlane i understand everything.

Thanks to Mj for writing this book

Lettah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 16, 2021
Just finished the book following a recommendation from youtuber Ali Abdaal. I didn't realize that I would enjoy it as much as I did but I'm glad it was recommended. Hoping to learn more.

tireddeveloper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Oct 17, 2021
I listened to the audible copy of this book and it has really changed my thinking about where to spend my extra development time. Thank you MJ, I can't wait to see where I am at in a year.

omorenoat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 18, 2021
Finished it two days ago. It changed my life completely. I love the way you describe the world and give a real purpose to life.

davidv9kids

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 1, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

davidv9kids

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 1, 2021

2nd listen of the audible version. unlike any other book ive read. (listened to) have both books in audio and hardcover but as im always on the go audible seems the easier option

Thanks, MJ

goldinline

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 23, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hello,
I am reading the book and I really like it.
I found the forum through the book.

I like how it explains the 3 groups of people.

Raven S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 19, 2021
Norway
Read the Millionair Fastlane, and Im happy to actively promote it to everyone I feel might benefit from reading it. As of right now, I can't think of a "better" book to recomend to young people trying to wrap their head around the financial game ahead of them.

Angelmo22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 26, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book! Thank you for providing the real truth!

hyeok

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Oct 27, 2021
이제 500,000개의 영상이 플레이됩니다. 다국어가 올랐습니다. 백만장자 Fastlane은 다음과 같습니다.

웹사이트를 웹사이트에 게시하면 이 아이콘이 아이콘에 대한 추가 권한이 있습니다.

책에 대한 의견도 자유롭게 주세요!

고마워, 엠제이

이제 500,000부가 넘는 사본이 세상에 나와 있습니다. 다국어 번역 등이 있습니다. 이것은 The Millionaire Fastlane을 읽었음을 알려주는 스레드입니다.

책을 읽고 여기에 게시하면 화면 이름 아래에 아이콘과 추가 포럼 권한이 생깁니다.

책에 대한 의견도 자유롭게 게시해 주세요!

고마워, MJ
오늘 다 읽었다

Chrissie

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 30, 2021
Just finished reading "Fastlane". The book is really good and i'd say now "4 hr workweek" from Tim Ferriss and "Fastlane" are the 2 essential entrepreneur bibles.

One thought that came into my mind when reading: there should be a book analyzing startup succcesses and failures. Like myspace/facebook. You wrote facebook executed better...Facebook developed into the moderated fenced garden. Myspace was freedom/chaos. Facebook succeeded.... In hindsight one could analyze so many things. I remember when we all thought the search engine race is settled. Then came Google out of nowhere and blew the competition away....but many would have said its absurd what they are doing (buying all those servers. And all people thought they would never be able to monetize this....did they think about "cost per click"/adwords from the beginning?....)

Dan the Man

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 15, 2021
This is my first official post.

Read The Millionaire Fastlane . Almost finished with Unscripted , ordered The Great Rat Race Escape (TGRRE ?). It's funny when you read something and you realize that you are reading the truth you have secretly suspected all your life and finally someone has put it into text that everyone can understand. Wished I had read it 50+ years ago when I could have put it to work. Thank you MJ! Now..... next steps, preferably before I keel over from old age.

When I bought TMF , I was very short on funds so I bought a used copy off Ebay. It was "half way" marked up and highlighted with positive comments on the margins. The second half was unmarked. Curious as I was, I knew how to reach the original owner, in Seattle, and asked why she sold the book? Her answer: "Too capitalistic! Not socially mindful enough for her tastes." In other words, not "woke." Indeed, a waste of "value vouchers" for her. Bless her for selling it to me! Best investment I've made in a very looooong time.

So glad to be here with all of you capitalistic, un-woke, value oriented adults.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.