The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, very intersting read and deep down, I always knew that was the way to live so I had a easy time digesting your methodology and Ideology. This changed my mindset alot and made me realize that life is short so you shouldn't have to be chained to a job you hate while only going on a vacation of like 1-2 months and it also made me realize that freedom is the most important thing to a person and that you should actully do stuff that wont make you happy now, but work towards a goal that will make you happy in the future/will greatly help others.

AlitaAyala

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 25, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Inspiring book! 100% recommended. Looking forward to find my dream just like MJ and other entrepreneurs have!

otek

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 26, 2021
Read the book. It made sense, really inspiring. Loved the emphasis on valuing time. And laying out clearly the absurdity of viewing employment so well and being afraid of business road. Our culture conditions us to give our time away to some quite random companies very cheaply actually. What if I would work for my own businesses for that time instead? I have the upside potential and seems very unlikely that I can't match eventually the salary. Plus I have the asset value I can sell. I can't sell myself after 40 years of employment. But after building x companies in 40 years I probably have something to sell also. The commandments also helped greatly to have better understanding of where lies the greatest potential. You can make the business road more profitable if you take these into account.

Mihail

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 26, 2021
I've read TMF and UNSCRIPTED as well.

The two best books that I've ever read in my life. MJ you are one in 10,000 (cit. Leonardo DiCaprio in Django), nobody gives a sh*t about people like us that wants to learn how to entry this world.

Thank you for your books.

Thanks, MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sir_Jude1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 24, 2021
Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Re

Thanks,

Reading this book

Preciousebuka530

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jul 25, 2021

Thanks, MJ
The book is really an eye opener i so much enjoyed it

nikhil_shetty

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 28, 2021
Just completed reading The Millionaire Fastlane . One of those books which every person who aspires actual freedom, basically everyone, must definitely read. I never saw a Lamborghini while I was a kid but I am so damn grateful that MJ did!
Thanks a ton @MJ DeMarco

mackenzie.craik

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 27, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Talk about creating value, MJ DeMarco certainly has.

I've read Millionaire Fastlane twice and am reading Unscripted right now. MJ DeMarco certainly doesn't mince words and so much of what he says cuts deep and makes me have to step back and re-evaluate the way I have been looking at things. Sometimes painful realizations, but totally necessary if you actually want to see some meaningful change.

Thanks so much for writing these books.

ramos

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 28, 2021

Im just gonna leave this here, since i dont know how to post it
What a pain figuring out how to post it.

mjmgrand

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 26, 2021
Georgia, USA

Thanks, MJ

I read The Millionaire Fastlane a few weeks ago, and I loved it. I agree 100% with MJ's philosophy and his approach to creating genuine lifestyle freedom and escaping the rat race of a "slow lane" lifestyle of a traditional career. 99% of people believe that the "slow lane" is the only real choice they have. I'm thrilled to be here and to be a part of an inspiring community that is proving this "conventional wisdom" to be wrong. Cheers!

Francescaj

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 31, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and I loved it! Great work

Hagi

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 29, 2021
The Netherlands
I read it. I was reading a lot of the books that are discussed within the millionaire fastlane . How the stock market was going to save me and if I lived frugal I was going to be a millionaire by the time I am a thousand years old. Reading this book changed my perspective, and for me it was an awakening.

Talb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jan 26, 2021
I've read the book. It's packed with valuable insights. CENTS (Control/Entry/Need/Time/Scale). Now I'm reading Escape the Rat Race...I'm about 25% done.

Syaltanish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 2, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

michelec

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Aug 2, 2021
I’ve read the book. Thank you MJ for writing it, you have helped me a lot in my entrepreneurial journey through your book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.