The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Skroytz

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Dec 6, 2020
I have finished the book before 1 month and was mind blowing. After i read unscripted and this was incredible too !!

Stephen08

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 24, 2021
I've read MFL. I really enjoyed that it is broken down into key concepts that are easy to remember. I especially liked the tips of how to get money to become magnetised to you. Very good book giving great structure for someone just starting out and in need of motivation and direction. Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I have just finished. This was a great book. Thanks MJ. I look forward to starting Unscripted

JGuidry

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 25, 2021
Just finished audio of Millionaire Fastlane . It took me couple weeks to get through as I listen while performing my daily haul of shipping containers for ports in Houston via big rig. Awesome book MJ, I lost count of the clip markers I clicked to go back and physically write down for future reference. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge and eye-opening flaws of paradox of practices. My goal is to leave this hell hole of misery and start a business and become a man of value. God Bless

JGuidry

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 25, 2021
Just finished MFL yesterday afternoon and I must say thanks MJ, I drive around Houston pulling shipping containers with a big rig at the ports and I religiously listen to audio books for my drives. My biggest takeaway is chase the need and not the money putting your selfish needs behind everyone else's and my biggest challenge with the new found don't do what you love lesson is finding a need I can fill as my love is travel and billiards and my know how is driving 18 wheelers and painting or refinishing wood. I learned many years ago find something you would do for free for the rest of your life and find a way to monetize it. My research shows in my fields of knowledge the markets are flooded with blogs, content, how to's, etc. So my focus is finding a need to fill a need that isn't already saturated. Goal is to live a purposeful life bringing tremendous value to the world and live joyfully, fulfilled, wealth abundant and with location independence to be able to operate with a simple laptop and internet connection and not be married to a business disguised as a job. Any advice is greatly appreciated and again thank you and God Bless!

karlamiryan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 26, 2021
Obrigado por este livro! Eu amo o livro! Eu sou do Brasil =) I will buld my company my agency digital marketing focous in local bunisses. =)

Se você leu o livro, poste aqui e você receberá um ícone abaixo do seu nome de tela e privilégios adicionais no fórum.

Sinta-se à vontade para postar seus comentários sobre o livro também!

Obrigado, MJ

Fisher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 20, 2021
Europe
Hello,

I've purchased The Millionare Fastlane the book on February the 18th 2021. I've read and finished it today (28/02/21) Now it's time to start my fastlane journey and start implementing and taking action. I 've already asked for my resignation. The job ends at April the 1st. I will introduce myself later on in this forum.

Thanks!

Fisher

MonkyLee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
550%
Oct 17, 2019
Michigan
This book is literally the bible for entrepreneurs. Thanks for pouring your time into crafting the most powerful piece of work I've ever read. Just turned 20 and I'm currently in the process of beginning this next phase of my life on the Fastlane path. Will devote every last bit of time that I currently have into pursuing these new endeavors. You have my word that I will keep re-reading the hell out of this book, because its everything I've ever wanted to learn all masterfully put together in a single convenient place! Thanks for pouring your soul into this book and teaching people everything that they need to know to set themselves up for success!

Last edited:

bluecape

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 28, 2021
MJ's mention of MLMs is hilarious as it validated many of the issues I had with it.

Overall, a great read. I actually recommend going through it more than once.

vhrohan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 28, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

edurujoseph830

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 1, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, Mj.... Well to be plain honest, am almost done wirh the book. And cant wait to be with the INSIDERS, almost half way into the book, i knew i had to quit my job, so as to be able to think, and build my business ideas... I recommend this book a thousand times and over

nujvbes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 12, 2020
I've finished this book and read a few contributor posts that have really shifted my way of thinking, thank you MJ and contributors!

PillowMan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Feb 25, 2021
Florida
I was lucky enough to find this book and use Audible to read it. I couldn't stop listening because it was so eye opening.

Anis25072

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Mar 2, 2021
Algeria

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Tobi1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 3, 2021
Germany
Your book really changed my life and helped me to confirm and reinforce my attitude against the scripted, so called "normal" life!

I had this thought since school and my first job back in the days: "this couldn't be it". So I developed an ever growing interest in finding a solution for this unsatisfying bad feeling. While people were giving up on me telling me to be realistic and stop chasing this foolish sh*t it just got me more and more into the topic. As I discovered and read your first book (twice) it basically removed the last few doubts I had for a long time.

I am so happy I got this in my hands at the "early" age of 23.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco !

Rahuls

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 3, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Your Book is really a Mindset shifter..
I am looking forward to read Unscripted Next

Eddy KENTSA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Mar 3, 2021
Massy Palaiseau - France

Thanks, MJ
I have read TMF , and this book gave a lot of insights about how to build a successful business. I was also in an MLM business, while reading the book back in 2017 and it helped me discover that MLM was not following the "CENTS" principles >>> I left MLM and will never try it again in my life.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco

jephthah.yandit9

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 2, 2021
I finished reading " The Millionaire Fastlane " a week ago and it absolutely blew my mind away, it was unlike any other financial literature that I've read in the past. After working as a hydro power station operator for a large mining company in a very remote location in the jungles of Papua New Guinea for last five years, I've been caught in the same mediocrity rat race that millions of others have been falsely led to believe and accept as the norm by social conditioning.

I started reading "Unscripted " yesterday and am already formulating plans to quit my job soon enough to be a local enteprenuer.

Thanks MJ for the eye opening wisdom and insights shared in your books.
God bless,
Jephthah

noelabey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 2, 2021

I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane !​

Read the Physical Book while listening to the Audio Book and got so hooked that I got Kindle version to read at night in bed. I will start my second run today and finish it before UNSCRIPTED arrives.

msyed0230

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 3, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hey MJ!

Just finished your book today and gonna start Unscripted !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.