The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

idacat411

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 11, 2021
Texas, USA
Amazing book and just the thing I needed to get into gear.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AnnaK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 6, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I listened to the audiobook version of TMF . I've never paused an audiobook so often to take down notes. Going to the print version once I am done reading Unscripted . Thanks for sharing your knowledge, MJ. Truly appreciate it.

Juvika

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 10, 2021
I read the book. It really slaps me in the face when i am reminded how i have been slaving by trading my time for money rather than doing the opposite.

AZE

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 16, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it. Loved it.

Sujay Ghosh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 19, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read the book
The Millionaire Fastlane .And I complete the book today morning. This book change my thinking. Thanks to you for the book gifted to the world. I must follow all steps that you are showing to me,it's not a book for me it's an asset for me and my entire life time. I can not stop until I make millions....and make millions by service to millions.
Thanks,
Sujay

D

Deleted91543

I read it, and i really enjoyed it because the book really feel genuine and like in your soul you intuitively know its true, Wich is really cool.

Will_SK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 17, 2021
I read the book and found it energetic. It shares a lot of highly insightful pieces of wisdom using a common-sense approach.

I lived many years in the slow-lane but I did not notice because I was doing quite well. Still, I wanted my own business and made the jump to the fast lane... with disastrous consequences.
I had to go back to a 9-to-5 job to lick my wounds, but after recuperating (morally), I felt the impulse to try again. I found the book a few weeks ago and after reading it, I felt reinvigorated. The only path is ahead!

MaxAvery

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Feb 18, 2021
Fort Smith, Arkansas

Thanks, MJ
great read and thanks for putting out awesome content

Domenic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 19, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, absolutely loved your no-nonsense approach!! On to Unscripted now.

dpaul

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 20, 2021
United Kingdom

Thanks, MJ
For real though, I have read many make money and build wealth type books, and this by far is one of the TOP if not the best I have read so far, BIG thanks to MJ for creating this wonderful and immensely invaluable content!!

catia6

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Your two books have changed my mindset and my life. I think they are your gift and mission on this planet. Catia from Italy

Trevor H

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 19, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Once I picked up the MFL, it was tough to put down. I have been running my own business for a few decades with its' ups and downs. I align with these ideas and appreciate the opportunity

sknowles

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Feb 18, 2021
The Bahamas

Thanks, MJ
I've read it from cover to cover! What really hit me early on was the trade 5 days for 2. On the verge of tears. Finished on Saturday (2/21/21)!

nothingisnew

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 22, 2021
Nigeria
Now thcopies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum

Thanks, MJ
I was privileged to start reading the book today and just the two first chapter changed my thought forever. I guess we already know normal is not something to aspire to, but something to get away from
privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Jackstripe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 22, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

Drownedjetsfan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 23, 2021

Thanks, MJ
The book is awesome! I look forward to unscripted next. Off the sidewalk to the Fastlane!!

Unknown M.F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read it. Still reading it. Will continue reading it and spreading the word till others wake up. Thank you M.J.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.